Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees (28634 Views)

Commercial Bus Driver Sets Traffic Control Officer On Fire In Edo (video + photo / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Roland Asoro Wife Bites Edo Traffic Officer For Impounding Her Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by niri(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10
bnanny:
After showing your madness to end another man life. Why running? He should be made to face the full consequences of his madness. Everyone is always trying to be mad when they see security on the road or anywhere they see security officers. Forgotten that without security men it will only takes a week for mad people like this man to turn Nigeria into full time Haiti. Right now we are in same place with Liberia serie Leone.
does guys deserve more, if u stays in Benin u will understand y d guy did what he did
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by TINTINABULATION(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10
firearcher:

You will excuse law breaking and attempted murder because there is hunger in the land? Because there is hunger in the land, we should all start acting like animals, killing, robbing and murdering ourselves

You have issues with verbal comprehension.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Tallesty1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10
folake4u:
Everybody is angry in Nigeria today but the actions of the driver should NEVER be justified.
Count me out
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by folake4u(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10
Tallesty1:
Count me out

Ma binu, Sir.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Tallesty1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10
folake4u:

Ma binu, Sir.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by folake4u(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10
Tallesty1:

Nor vex.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Tallesty1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10
folake4u:

Nor vex.
Enyi, the reason you said sorry was because I told you to count me out Nigerians wey dey vex and you are still telling me make I no vex?
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by folake4u(f): 6:15pm On Feb 10
Tallesty1:
Enyi, the reason you said sorry was because I told you to count me out Nigerians wey dey vex and you are still telling me make I no vex?
Tallesty1:

Ehen na. I have to say "Sorry" twice.

Sorry, please, don't be offended, excuse me Sir.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by GloriousGbola: 6:16pm On Feb 10
folake4u:

Me too I am offended and vexed angry
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by folake4u(f): 6:21pm On Feb 10
GloriousGbola:

Me too I am offended and vexed angry

You too dey find trouble. angry
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by vRendoh(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10
Cassandraloius:
Omg! What a wicked soul?

Driving in Benin city is always a nightmare especially to non Edo plate numbers. The said sport is the den. In as much I don't support Drivers with this action, the state government should recruit better hands if possible outside the state.

Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Faposky95: 6:41pm On Feb 10
NaMe4:
It definitely was expected to come to this point.

When everyone acted carefree, allowing charlatans destroy the State.
Most of these touts cannot attempt what they do in Edo in other States - Edo has become a free land to demonstrate idiocy.

Over 90% of commercial drivers and delivery bike riders do not obey traffic lights. They drive past red lights, obstructing traffic and injuring or killing other road users. I have witnessed such accidents.

Even some private drivers have shamelessly joined such low-level behaviour.

The greatest blame goes to Edo State government and the EDSTMA.

When many of them abandon the mandate and turn traffic management to a business venture, compromising the few who intend to work, this is what we would start seeing.

In addition, there are some touts who wear brown polo shirts with black pants and face caps around Oba Market traffic light.
Those ones have instituted severe nuisance there, targeting what they feel are expensive cars for extortion. Meanwhile, bus drivers have become wild chimpanzees at that area.

Oshiomole's time.was.never this way.....
The land and it's lack of good leaders......
We.dey talk of NAIJA own....this one wan come make headline.....?!
Change to a better leadership
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Tallesty1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10
folake4u:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You eeh
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Godsonkemz(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10
Good for the traffic taskforce. These touts harass motorists like king Kong jumping in and out of vehicles. Same awaits VIO and road safety official that harass motorists. Allow motorists to breathe and stop witch-hunting them because you have power and they don't have Abraham.
If a motorist defaults, gently flag him down and reprimand professionally not just for your own safety, but for the safety of other motorists and passerbys. Your careless and unprofessional action could make a rogue driver to cause damage in a desperate attempt to escape arrest and impounding of his vehicle.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by folake4u(f): 8:34pm On Feb 10
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You eeh

🤪🤪🤪
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Okhuadams(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10
NaMe4:

https://punchng.com/driver-sets-edo-traffic-officer-ablaze-flees/
Is any state in Nigeria free from tout don't pin point Edo state as the hub
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:38am On Feb 11
Abuja VIO officers need this treatment.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by firearcher: 1:10pm On Feb 11
TINTINABULATION:

You have issues with verbal comprehension.

Maybe you should take a look at your own expression and presentation. You offered no single condemnation of the act or the aggressor. Rather you blamed me victim.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by searchng4love: 10:03pm On Feb 11
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Abuja VIO officers need this treatment.

Hahaha

Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by searchng4love: 10:05pm On Feb 11
Godsonkemz:
Good for the traffic taskforce. These touts harass motorists like king Kong jumping in and out of vehicles. Same awaits VIO and road safety official that harass motorists. Allow motorists to breathe and stop witch-hunting them because you have power and they don't have Abraham.
If a motorist defaults, gently flag him down and reprimand professionally not just for your own safety, but for the safety of other motorists and passerbys. Your careless and unprofessional action could make a rogue driver to cause damage in a desperate attempt to escape arrest and impounding of his vehicle.
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by searchng4love: 10:06pm On Feb 11
niri:
those guys deserve more, if u stays in Benin u will understand y d guy did what he did
Re: Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees by Skty: 7:15am On Feb 19
Obierika:

This does not justify the action of the driver

Nor be everyone normal.. not everyone has the same level of tolerance. What if he has paid them before? The guy has targets daily nau. Maybe the bus isn't for him sef.....these LASTMA or EDSTMA (every state has theirs) don't joke with them o. ..they do this to earn their salaries.... sometimes u fit nor know wetin u do. Na to park moto them sabi. I don't pity the burnt guy because of what they did to me..he should have burnt him to de.a th...sef ..wic.ked animals

Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Italy (photos)