Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert (10999 Views)

Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / AFCON Final: Momment Mohamed Salah Was Asked If He Wants To Be The Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Intergrated: 7:43pm On Feb 10
Seunpapa65:
Na mumu dey die on top Nigeria matter
foolish people. Dem never die of how the country they sink daily.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by spencekat(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10
FarmPlanetNG:
Wrong. Most hypertensive persons do not know they are hypertensive to begin with
Let us always check our bp and blood sugar levels.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Jayhome24: 7:47pm On Feb 10
Good advise.

I never knew Nigerians love football these much, the passion and the love for the game is a mystery beyond ordinary brain understanding.

Despite the situation in the country football is like a "life" on its own for millions of Nigerians especially our national team anytime they performed well we are always crazily behind them to the fullest.

God bless Nigeria....
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by naijanaso: 7:48pm On Feb 10
Not just the AFCON finals but any match that involves a team that the person supports.
Another problem is that some persons bet all their money on a match and when it's going against their bet, anxiety lus health issues set in.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Otunbakay(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10
Why you so so worry?
Fellow Nigerians
Super Eagles nor go let you down.
It is coming HOMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by faceland: 7:50pm On Feb 10
Wish Super Eagles success.

No time or interest for football. Not watching.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Sirseedorf(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10
That cool fit and shivering body is not a joke, I know the kind of tension i went through in our last game.

Though the Super Eagle are the only joy giver as at now in nigeria..

Anyways am an Arsenal fan, and going to watch the SE play tomorrow.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by dopedan(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10
Match wey fit cause kidney failure

1 Like

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by iamtardey: 7:54pm On Feb 10
tongue
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Agunesinjaweola: 7:55pm On Feb 10
Nigeria not winning will reduce the heartache and saves life..
Runners up not too bad.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by faceland: 7:58pm On Feb 10
Liammm:
Someone said Tinubu avoided traveling to Abidjan so he won't get HPB grin. I laughed so hard grin

It would not be funny if Tinubu drops. I hope they use their brain. All the people that died are younger than him.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by FireUpNow(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10
hisgrace090:
The danger of shouting it's a goal on empty stomach.

See your head! Did the doctor mention shouting on empty stomach or those whose heart condition is not that good. Na we for you ooo. So make poor man nor enjoy football game again abi?
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Subonbon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10
Abeg make una rest abeg una don see something to talk about.... Radarada
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Olowosaudi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10
Hmmm. Have stopped being emotional anytime the super eagles or any of our national teams are playing. They win doesn't add any Naira to my pocket ooo. Good luck to the guys anyway
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by truthfinder319: 8:15pm On Feb 10
You are not serious at all.
So, Lookman, Ajayi, Oshimen, Aina, Musa etc are your so called SE
You are not proud of Nigeria, yet you are not bold enough to say it

matify83:
I am most definitely not watching the match live.

I know what I went through the last time.

Wishing the SE all the best.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by matify83: 8:22pm On Feb 10
truthfinder319:

You are not serious at all.
So, Lookman, Ajayi, Oshimen, Aina, Musa etc are your so called SE
You are not proud of Nigeria, yet you are not bold enough to say it

I don't understand you post.

I said, I will not watch the match live for health reasons but that I wish the SE all the best.

Your reply seem to be tangential to my remark.

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Gboom: 8:22pm On Feb 10
If you can watch Arsenal game or any of your favourite European teams without shaking, I don't see any reason to be afraid of watching Eagles final game when our team has been tactical in defending in all their matches
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by d142475: 8:23pm On Feb 10
If you're becoming too tense, begin to press your phone to distract yourself and de-stress.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Princewell2012(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10
Liammm:
Someone said Tinubu avoided traveling to Abidjan so he won't get HPB grin. I laughed so hard grin
To be sincere with you, I was scared when I heard he is traveling to ivory Coast to watch the ball live
I believe his handlers should advise him properly. Unless he said otherwise. If he watches this match without any issue, it means he is still very strong, which I doubt.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Princewell2012(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10
matify83:

I don't understand you post.

I said, I will not watch the match live for health reasons but that I wish the SE all the best.

Your reply seem to be tangential to my remark.

Are you okay?
Sorry he didn't understand what you mean by SE, he thought you mean south east.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Thomasankara(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10
[/color]he will be there tomorrow,let's see what will happen[color=#770077]
Liammm:
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Thomasankara(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10
[/color]God abeg o😂😂😂😂[color=#770077]
ekanx27:
If you are a Nigerian, there is 80% chance that you already have a critical cardiovascular condition.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by matify83: 8:39pm On Feb 10
Princewell2012:

Sorry he didn't understand what you mean by SE, he thought you mean south east.

Oh!

Hmmm.

Thanks for the clarification sir.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Thomasankara(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10
[/color]u are more connected to naija than man u[color=#770077]
segzysexy:
My instinct tells me that the casualties won’t be as much as that from the South Africa vs Nigeria match. The social media backlash from South Africans and Nigerians really influenced it. Even as a Manchester United fan who is used to defeat from ordinary small clubs sef had cold feet while watching that last match. I just pray we become glorious tomorrow.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by emerged01(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10
hisgrace090:
The danger of shouting it's a goal on empty stomach.
Wrong! A hungry man can never watch ball. I mean hunger without hope.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Rejoice28(f): 8:43pm On Feb 10
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by tiswell(m): 8:46pm On Feb 10
redsun:
Na pollution and the uncertainty in the country dey kill them.

It is very likely that the people who die are chronic gamblers. The fear of losing their hard-earned or borrowed money could lead them to an early grave. Football is about money and gambling. Only a fool will lose his or her life with nothing except the dishonour of a useless country losing a game at stake.
gamblers are used to win and loses,gamblers rarely die or suffer heart issues cos they have been formatted over time to withstand pressures.

So take ya ignorance elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Piro18: 8:47pm On Feb 10
spencekat:
Let us ways check our bp and blood sugar levels.

If you check your BP before the match it might be normal but when tension hold you during the match it might rise again. Hence I'd you are an hypertensive patient the best thing is to stay away from the match.
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Liammm: 8:54pm On Feb 10
Thomasankara:
[/color]he will be there tomorrow,let's see what will happen[color=#770077]
He won't be there
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Olurondo: 8:56pm On Feb 10
It is just a game.I don't why people kill themselves over a game.Somebody will win and another will lose!!
Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Menclothing: 9:16pm On Feb 10
chiagozien:
A match Nigeria will lose

Better no watch it if you no get strong mind.

Enemy of the nation

1 Like

Re: Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert by Sluacoast(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10
Even saying this is already making us fear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asuredbet.com And Windrawloose.com Is A Fraud...don't Pay To Get Soccer Tips OKA / Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 / FIFA Ranking: Super Eagles Maintain 36th In The World, Fifth Best In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.