Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo (29336 Views)

Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by pfadom: 5:52pm On Feb 10
Attention seeker!
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by orikoku: 5:54pm On Feb 10
I swear, Buhari is right by saying Nigeria youths are lazy. Instead of the celebrities to mobilize youths and occupy the street, they're busy shouting online. If it's unnecessary protest now, you will see them doing oju aye. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by finallybusy: 6:01pm On Feb 10
I thought it was Hilda Baci. I be wan reason wetin she know pass slaying.

She’s right. Nigerians as usual will adjust. The painful part is prices rise while salaries remain the same. A hundred thousand Naira today is equivalent to thirty thousand Naira in two thousand and two. Somehow, employers believe the same thirty thousand Naira today will suffice for a full month’s expenses.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by okerekingsley90: 6:08pm On Feb 10
Vinnie2000:

No LIES.

If the Super Eagles win the Trophy, Tinubu and Shettima will use gift dem Billions
While average Nigerians continue to Fill their IkgGas at N1500 and buy bag of cement for N9000. embarassed sad

Dat's why anyone who Slump and die because of Super Eagles Match na Mumu. undecided

No be lie baba like why would somebody die for Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Chummynoni(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10
So fulani herdsmen can kill him on his farm because their cows want to feed on cassava?
Teenaira:

Mr man, if the price of Garri is high, it is an opportunity for you to go into Garri production and cash out big time.
Ravenna:
I bought Garri at N1500/painter today at Kogi market.
it is 2k here. My wife just came back from the market now(MILE 12). Rice is 6k, Beans 4800. Nigerians should brace up.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Goddyrichie(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10
SanctifiedSista:
Must she talk
I must trend
so she should keep quiet while suffering abi this is what we say Nigeria we never get better anyone that say Nigeria is going to get better in my presence go collect hot slap 👋
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by dbestuncle: 6:40pm On Feb 10
May God bless you o
Vinnie2000:

No LIES.

If the Super Eagles win the Trophy, Tinubu and Shettima will use gift dem Billions
While average Nigerians continue to Fill their IkgGas at N1500 and buy bag of cement for N9000. embarassed sad

Dat's why anyone who Slump and die because of Super Eagles Match na Mumu. undecided

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Iceberg3: 6:42pm On Feb 10
OLamylove:

So because things are hard we shouldn't rejoice once in a while
You don't need to rejoice in for a while,you can arrange things personally for yaself to rejoice always,abeg.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by killsmith(f): 6:43pm On Feb 10
The yorubas destroyed this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Teejaney88(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10
I guess your prayers will be that God should bless the people torturing us now...
tunjijones:
I know things are not going on fine in the country at the moment.

I know Tinubu seems clueless on how to fix the country, even after he deceived Nigerian that he has a magic wand. But when did petrol get to N1,250. I still bought petrol for N650 yesterday.

God will surely punish all those that are wishing evil against the country cos their candidate lost the last election.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Orinechi: 6:55pm On Feb 10
Where is Wike? Pls come and silence this milf as u always do
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by newnigerdelta00: 7:10pm On Feb 10
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/put-on-your-trekking-shoes-as-fuel-price-soars-actress-hilda-dokubo-tells-nigerians/%3famp

Madam forget your political walk,you are not hungry allow we that is hungry to act not you rich woman
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by HighTable(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10
When price increases and demand remains the same or even increases, there is an incentive for the market manipulator to continue to increase price emotionlessly without listening to people crying. They will say there cries don't make money. UNTIL demands starts decreasing or stalls, It is only then the manipulator will be convinced they have reached peak demand and can no longer make profits for their generations unborn. grin

Farm is calling all of Us, Life in the farm is peaceful and devoid of the pollution in the city, let's reconnect back to nature cheesy
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by CockPit: 7:14pm On Feb 10
The great Tinubulation has started!
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:25pm On Feb 10
Let there be a law of direct killing of any person found guilty of kidnapping because these people that voted in failures will definitely start kidnapping business . And you all know those that will be kidnapped, that region that travels a lot for business..
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by UHLmoving: 7:29pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:
its 2000 here
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Feb 10
123papas:
Oga, there is no food bank. COVID-19 palliatives that were donated freely were looted by our politicians. If there is a food bank, won't that be long gone?
So no Nigerian knows of this food bank wey una president dey talk about? WOW.... sad
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Orlu13: 8:17pm On Feb 10
lightwind:

That Useless individual has deactivated his or her Nairaland account.
Including Iyaebe and many of them

Useless individuals

lolz...seriously I really need to see that guy nf Ihordspy(gazarel garaga coordinator)... I just want to have a heart to heart discussion with them, that's if they even have a heart

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by cucumbar: 8:22pm On Feb 10
Jayhome24:

Hahaaha go and look for work or go and be creative and stop lamenting pls.

Since 2015 when we already saw Buhari handwritten on the wall we have be telling you lazy lots go and do something better for your life things ain't going to get better but you hurled insults on us and stayed here in NL hurling insults on Buhari a man who don't give a f u c k and you wasted whole 8 years lamenting and ended up in failure and blame game as result of your laziness and lock of focus instinct.

Pls stop crying dollar it is all your fault your mate still buying land building house in this same dollar rate you are crying about, wake up, no govt will ever solve your problem in Nigeria take it or leave it.
useless emilokan boy.
No be say your life even better. Na dirty abule egba agent you even be.
How come you still Dey support evil government?

Were you born to suffer? I know a lot of you that are like this. Feeding from hand to mouth, but still supporting evil because the person in charge is from your tribe.

Yamayama fall on that your ugly old bald zombie head.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by year2013: 9:34pm On Feb 10
tunjijones:

I know Tinubu seems clueless on how to fix the country, even after he deceived Nigerian that he has a magic wand. But when did petrol get to N1,250. I still bought petrol for N650 yesterday.

God will surely punish all those that are wishing evil against the country cos their candidate lost the last election.

God will punish you that brought suffering upon the good of Nigeria first by voting in Tinubu.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10
tunjijones:

Be honest,'re u happy with the way things are in this country currently?
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by lilyheaven: 10:06pm On Feb 10
Honestly, going to farm is not an issue, but security should be provided for farmers
Built2last:
A lot of people think the Shegge has started.

Wait till 6 months from now.

Every measure proposed by this gang of clueless thieves are temporary measures.

You hear things like Tinubu has ordered that food bank be opened for Nigeriand to have food. Daft idea. What happens when the food bank is gone.

How about you deal with insecurity so farmers can confidently return to farm. Deal with Dollar consistent rise.

What do I know
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by GoodLife4live: 10:17pm On Feb 10
Nemere2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/put-on-your-trekking-shoes-as-fuel-price-soars-actress-hilda-dokubo-tells-nigerians/%3famp
now only akpu eaters dey buy fuel at estimated bills..

Fuel wey I just buy now for my car for #640...

Obidense and lies are like 5 and 6... How dis lies want make Thiefobi be president for 2027 naa him I no know
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by GoodLife4live: 10:22pm On Feb 10
Britishcoins:
Let teach Igbos lesson, on the Tinubus Manhood we all shall stand...
Let every Igbo man support him and after his tenure let us support shettima...
I repeat we are enjoying his manhood sorry mandate
how will dis your cry make Thiefobi nigeria president is what i dont know... That political scammer can never be president of dis country... Is that hard for u to get ..

I knew dis is how u will continue your Lamentations till 2031 on every social media looking for bad news over nigeria country...

GOD go soon shame many of you ..

Fact be say... Nigerians go still vote him and power move back to North...

Una do pass dis 9ne for BUHARI... Weytin happen ? Nothing than cry of an AKPU man from sadEast
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10
sportskid:
The failure of APC will be historic. But I fear that som Nigerians will still not learn a lesson. They will still vote APC again in the next election. This country is filled with strange people

Honestly, I do not understand, I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Sometimes, I ask myself, are they really the ones voting these guys or someone does it on their behalf or they were forced to do so, or were they hexed?

But I feel there is still hope somehow..
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Yemi7up: 11:04pm On Feb 10
tunjijones:

I know Tinubu seems clueless on how to fix the country, even after he deceived Nigerian that he has a magic wand. But when did petrol get to N1,250. I still bought petrol for N650 yesterday.Amen

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by dydx2020(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10
Lies .... Where she buy fuel N1250.
Useless people wishing bad on the country.. Olofo... Just to trend.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by ablejesus26(m): 12:47am On Feb 11
post=128385766:

May what you wish for Nigeria,
Goes back to you and yours in multiple folds.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

For any one that wish bad for our darling nation (no matter the part of the country they are from) whatever they pray for Nigeria will never be far from their doorsteps.
No be curse,
Na FACT.
The evil , blood and deaths they want all over the nation will never be far from them

Any one who wish this Apc disaster on any Country is a evil person, normal normal e no suppose better for them with the curses wey Apc dey incure for their heads.

Super Eagles will Win We will be happy but come back to face the reality of having Apc around,Apc has become the biggest threat to small businesses in Nija.

Tufiiaa undecided
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Jeyun: 2:42am On Feb 11
Orlu13:
pls where is Legendhero..I want to ask him something
people dey look for better things see the kind person you go dey look for
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Earthquakes: 3:08am On Feb 11
tunjijones:

Anyone who voted for tinubu after Buhari failure is the enemy of Nigeria and will get all the punishment. That you are deceived is not an excuse as you followed tribalism not necessarily deceived.
Anyone that voted tinubu wished Nigeria worse than the people castigating it
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Samdeejay100(m): 4:11am On Feb 11
Ravenna:

N1600 in Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.