Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo (29371 Views)

Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10
Britishcoins:
Let teach Igbos lesson, on the Tinubus Manhood we all shall stand...
Let every Igbo man support him and after his tenure let us support shettima...
I repeat we are enjoying his manhood sorry mandate
u pple will always pollute social media with Ina stupidity as if Obi LP were going to win even in 2027 Obi LP won't win and Nigeria doesn't exist to please Igbos that una wan to de blackmail people... Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by sukar886: 4:40pm On Feb 10
I bought rice 400 a cup today, wahala in the country
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by THilfiger: 4:47pm On Feb 10
Akamu nko 100 naira.

You can't see 50 naira Akamu anywhere in

Nigeria again even in the village and its now

very small.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Precious452(f): 4:53pm On Feb 10
post=128385766:

May what you wish for Nigeria,
Goes back to you and yours in multiple folds.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

For any one that wish bad for our darling nation (no matter the part of the country they are from) whatever they pray for Nigeria will never be far from their doorsteps.
No be curse,
Na FACT.
The evil , blood and deaths they want all over the nation will never be far from them

Someone is venting his frustration because of how hard the APC government has made this country and you're here raining impotent curses.
You have turned blind eye in fake patriotism for your "darling country" because you're an APC e-rat.
Let me pray for;
May your life and that of your generations to come be run down like the way your "darling daddy" Buhari and your "master strategist" Tinubu has run down this country. Say amen if you have a conscience.

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by ekineme: 4:54pm On Feb 10
davit:
Truth is household items are very costly now. But the way we inflate prices online is appalling. Where she dey buy her own stuff. Fuel what?

Prices in PH is different from other parts of the country, especially food stuff, food items like onions, carrot etc is quite expensive in that area.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by OLamylove: 4:58pm On Feb 10
Iceberg3:
That is the reason I never wanted us to win from the onset.
The only thing good about the eagles winning is the good it does for the careers of the players,that's all.
Otherwise other countries that have things going for them in their countries should win.

We win and are in frenzy for a few hours and trek back home to darkness,to agberoes,to no water,to ebin pawa,to generator,to tribalism......
So because things are hard we shouldn't rejoice once in a while
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Teenaira: 5:00pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:
I bought Garri at N1500/painter today at Kogi market.

Mr man, if the price of Garri is high, it is an opportunity for you to go into Garri production and cash out big time.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by killsmith(f): 5:01pm On Feb 10
Complaining on the Internet instead of hitting the streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Iamlakexide(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:
Brought mine #1900 after roaming noth to south of the market
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by 123papas(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10
Oga, there is no food bank.

COVID-19 palliatives that were donated freely were looted by our politicians. If there is a food bank, won't that be long gone?

Built2last:
A lot of people think the Shegge has started.

Wait till 6 months from now.

Every measure proposed by this gang of clueless thieves are temporary measures.

You hear things like Tinubu has ordered that food bank be opened for Nigeriand to have food. Daft idea. What happens when the food bank is gone.

How about you deal with insecurity so farmers can confidently return to farm. Deal with Dollar consistent rise.

What do I know
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Iamlakexide(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10
Jayhome24:

Bro better ignore that Hilda shit, she is a frustrated woman, husband no where, kids we don't know any, career dead, I even heard she is now living kin the bush dinning with swines, goats and chicken claiming she owned farm.

Imagine a woman these sour and bittered no wonder no man want her as permanent material in their home.
Goodness carrier! fake new bunkercer
Obi lies in everything, always gives statical jargons, Hilda lies because fuel is N600 or N650 in some places, Aisha Yesuf turned her husband to househelp etc those are obi ministerial dreamers....
Goodness carrier! How much be dollar? How much be gas? How much be rice? What is the premium on lives of NIGERIANS? YOU don chop?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Menclothing: 5:10pm On Feb 10
Lolz lies everywhere petrol price for which price

It’s not a must to live in Nigeria
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Akaegwu(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10
SanctifiedSista:
Must she talk
I must trend
Must you remain a fool? Just asking

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by ConfidentialDoc: 5:15pm On Feb 10
mrdharkchild:
Suffering and smiling lots

Hehehehehehe.

Nigeria will lose that final.

My innermost prayer

Anything to wake Nigerians up !
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Bayajjidda: 5:17pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:
That's cheap. In Jalingo half painter is N1200
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Obito555(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10
leathalbeast:
Naija can't win, never, we Ghanaians won't allow that

Let's do as if we no see this post

Next pls
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by henrimoto(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10
tunjijones:
I know things are not going on fine in the country at the moment.

I know Tinubu seems clueless on how to fix the country, even after he deceived Nigerian that he has a magic wand. But when did petrol get to N1,250. I still bought petrol for N650 yesterday.

God will surely punish all those that are wishing evil against the country cos their candidate lost the last election.
...you still get face dey talk...when you know say things are not going on fine in the country . Who is wishing the country evil? When you already know that evil things are already happening in the country, a bag of cement from #4500 to #8k + , is that one not an evil thing?

Dollar is above the Naira by almost #1500, is that one not an evil thing ?

A Kg of cooking gas is #1k + now, is that one not an evil thing ?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by MrBroke(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10
Orlu13:
pls where is Legendhero..I want to ask him something

Legend and Hero dey for bar na. Just visit any bar you go see dem. No drink dem too much grin
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Bayajjidda: 5:21pm On Feb 10
SanctifiedSista:
Must she talk
I must trend

You that won't talk, you have you ever helped? You don't go around claiming "sanctified" yet you can't help your starving neighbor, all you do is judge those that feel the pain of the masses.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by smokinloud(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:
It's cheap, it's 2500 in Lagos
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Davehasmadeit(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10
Vinnie2000:

No LIES.

If the Super Eagles win the Trophy, Tinubu and Shettima will use gift dem Billions
While average Nigerians continue to Fill their IkgGas at N1500 and buy bag of cement for N9000. embarassed sad

Dat's why anyone who Slump and die because of Super Eagles Match na Mumu. undecided
You are absolutely right my man

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by PhantomProbe(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10
tunjijones:

I know Tinubu seems clueless on how to fix the country, even after he deceived Nigerian that he has a magic wand. But when did petrol get to N1,250. I still bought petrol for N650 yesterday.

God will surely punish all those that are wishing evil against the country cos their candidate lost the last election.
The people God will punish are those who brought calamity on the land by voting and/or supporting a calamitous candidate. Dem no fit see good thing for dia life. As hunger pangs dey terrorise little children in the country, na so una problems go dey grow. Rubbish and ingredients

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by theredaddy: 5:28pm On Feb 10
Vinnie2000:

No LIES.

If the Super Eagles win the Trophy, Tinubu and Shettima will use gift dem Billions
While average Nigerians continue to Fill their IkgGas at N1500 and buy bag of cement for N9000. embarassed sad

Dat's why anyone who Slump and die because of Super Eagles Match na Mumu. undecided

Why do you guyz have to inflate the price further is the current price not bad enough why lie,
300% increase in 8month is worst you don't have to add lies

For inside street gas is 1200 per kg and cement is around 7000k that crazy enough
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Jayhome24: 5:30pm On Feb 10
Iamlakexide:
Goodness carrier! How much be dollar? How much be gas? How much be rice? What is the premium on lives of NIGERIANS? YOU don chop?

Hahaaha go and look for work or go and be creative and stop lamenting pls.

Since 2015 when we already saw Buhari handwritten on the wall we have be telling you lazy lots go and do something better for your life things ain't going to get better but you hurled insults on us and stayed here in NL hurling insults on Buhari a man who don't give a f u c k and you wasted whole 8 years lamenting and ended up in failure and blame game as result of your laziness and lock of focus instinct.

Pls stop crying dollar it is all your fault your mate still buying land building house in this same dollar rate you are crying about, wake up, no govt will ever solve your problem in Nigeria take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by lightwind(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10
Orlu13:
pls where is Legendhero..I want to ask him something

That Useless individual has deactivated his or her Nairaland account.
Including Iyaebe and many of them

Useless individuals
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by theredaddy: 5:41pm On Feb 10
tunjijones:

Bro Tinubu is not clueless, they know the problem but will never fix it cos Nigeria problem is there pot of wealth

They know what to do about FX, you can the CBN governor very hestitant to talk about dormant domiciliary account in Banks .. cos they know it will affect all of them.

There is food shortage due to high insecurity, Govt is busy quoting economics theories, even in the bible when there is famine nation turn to nations to augment there food supply for that time ...
Forget those wishing the country evil, if Govt do the right thing country go better
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by shedy03(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10
tunjijones:

What is it pls.

Seem you know that thing too.
Yeah, everyone knows except you people. there's nothing good coming from this your government.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:
Very cheap, Ph is 1800
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by cinolala(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10
Ravenna:

Here in lag is sold for 2k
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Winning123: 5:48pm On Feb 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.