Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo (29334 Views)

Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Blazebond(m): 5:44am On Feb 11
Built2last:
A lot of people think the Shegge has started.

Wait till 6 months from now.

Every measure proposed by this gang of clueless thieves are temporary measures.

You hear things like Tinubu has ordered that food bank be opened for Nigeriand to have food. Daft idea. What happens when the food bank is gone.

How about you deal with insecurity so farmers can confidently return to farm. Deal with Dollar consistent rise.

What do I know

Una own na attack the president and his team without no sense because una mumu Peter obi nor.win, nothing sensible ever comes out from una brain,the Hilda when dey talk rubbish have been eating government money for the past 25 years as a political appointee but una go pretend as if una nor know,I hate people that can't criticize constructively, was Peter obi not going to remove subsidy immediately also? Was atiku not going to remove subsidy also?
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Dybala11(m): 6:49am On Feb 11
leathalbeast:
Naija can't win, never, we Ghanaians won't allow that
You mean that you'll invade the pitch??
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Jandminded: 7:58am On Feb 11
Ravenna:

So wetin be your gain if Naija lose?!

Maybe Nigeria cut his ticket
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by ABC101FF: 8:52am On Feb 11
Their mandate is mandating
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Built2last: 9:37am On Feb 11
Blazebond:

Una own na attack the president and his team without no sense because una mumu Peter obi nor.win, nothing sensible ever comes out from una brain,the Hilda when dey talk rubbish have been eating government money for the past 25 years as a political appointee but una go pretend as if una nor know,I hate people that can't criticize constructively, was Peter obi not going to remove subsidy immediately also? Was atiku not going to remove subsidy also?

Nigerians are in unimaginable hunger and instead of addressing that. You focus on Peter Obi. Typical.

If you read to comprehend and not to respond. You will see where I recommended a better way of tackling the issues.

The hunger is just starting. Keep blaming Peter Obi. 2 years from now. All of you will get tired. When you call his name that time. Your family members will stone you.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 9:44am On Feb 11
Ravenna:
I bought Garri at N1500/painter today at Kogi market.
If paint rubber you bought #1,500, it's cheap. I bought a muddle for #1,000 just yesterday.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 9:48am On Feb 11
Blazebond:

What is wrong with you people? Any little thing you factor in Obi into issue of governance. I thought electioneering period has gone and we are now in an era of governance. I think some of you buy stupidity very cheap that you cannot separate politics from governance. Even if you don't have eyes, you should have ears to hear of what is going on in your environment. Please do you buy goods and services at cheaper prices than those you're trolling?
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 9:57am On Feb 11
Blazebond:

Hilda has been political appointee for past 25 years as what please? I don't understand I need more light. She was only appointed as special adviser on youth affairs to Peter Odili, a former governor of Rivers State between 2003-2007 and since then she has not held any political post. How them, does she served for 25 years? Please shed more light.

What kind of justification is this. If Atiku and Obi says they would remove subsidy does that justify that both will remove it the same way Tinubu did? Or does that justify that Tinubu should also remove it without preparing for the adverse effects. If yes, then, Tinubu is the most unwise person and doesn't fit to be president of this troubled nation.
You people should stop justifying the unjustifiable. Approach matter in governance. At least it wasn't only subsidy that Obi said he will removed. He also said, he will declare war on security and agriculture. Why didn't Tinubu also do that. You people should stop unreasonable excuse please. Tinubu wasn't prepared for the task ahead, he never knew it could turn out to be excruciating like this. A good leaders look at the pros and cons of an issue before dabbling into it. Buhari wasn't mad when he was pushing the implementation of the removal of subsidy forward, he must have been told the pros and cons. That's a leader with wisdom and not this high-handedness leader like Tinubu. You've not even enter office and study the situation at least for few days, you started implementing policy that can affect virtually every aspect of life. Oil drives our economy.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Ravenna: 12:25pm On Feb 11
IfnobeGod20:

If paint rubber you bought #1,500, it's cheap. I bought a muddle for #1,000 just yesterday.

Which way Nigeria?!
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Ravenna: 12:25pm On Feb 11
UHLmoving:
its 2000 here
What happening in Nigeria?
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Ravenna: 12:27pm On Feb 11
Bayajjidda:
That's cheap. In Jalingo half painter is N1200
Haaa...
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by comodo: 12:54pm On Feb 11
post=128385766:

May what you wish for Nigeria,
Goes back to you and yours in multiple folds.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

For any one that wish bad for our darling nation (no matter the part of the country they are from) whatever they pray for Nigeria will never be far from their doorsteps.
No be curse,
Na FACT.
The evil, blood and deaths they want all over the nation will never be far from them
All these you wrote up there are wishful thinking. I did not see where she wished evil on the country. She only said the reality on ground. And that's the reality. Even your president acknowledged that it will get worse before it will get better and people should bear with him. So what's the yapping about wishing the country evil. When you know that it's no longer at ease. Anyways whenever their is a proverb about dirty old basket, the old woman always think that it's about her.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Everydaylove: 1:53pm On Feb 11
She's right.. My surprise is that come 2027 people will still stay under the scorching sun to vote this distratous party. Dem don swear for some people o
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by IfnobeGod20: 2:57pm On Feb 11
Ravenna:

Which way Nigeria?!
And some people still have the latitude to abuse those complaining of the situation. May God punish the devil in them.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by villa9555: 3:34pm On Feb 11
mrdharkchild:
Suffering and smiling lots

Hehehehehehe.

Nigeria will lose that final.

My innermost prayer

No doubt- because I don’t see any use of the Nigeria team winning the AFCON while the Nigeria citizens can’t have a full dividends to enjoy d country of their own
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Ravenna: 4:00pm On Feb 11
IfnobeGod20:

And some people still have the latitude to abuse those complaining of the situation. May God punish the devil in them.

Amin Jesu.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by Iamzik: 4:53pm On Feb 11
tunjijones:
I know things are not going on fine in the country at the moment.

I know Tinubu seems clueless on how to fix the country, even after he deceived Nigerian that he has a magic wand. But when did petrol get to N1,250. I still bought petrol for N650 yesterday.

God will surely punish all those that are wishing evil against the country cos their candidate lost the last election.

Pally that is the landing cost considering the current exchange rate. You are buying it for 650 because they quietly went back to paying subsidy. When they can no longer pay the price will increase. Just brace yourself and don't be surprised when it happens
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by achimendy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11
Built2last:
A lot of people think the Shegge has started.

Wait till 6 months from now.

Every measure proposed by this gang of clueless thieves are temporary measures.

You hear things like Tinubu has ordered that food bank be opened for Nigeriand to have food. Daft idea. What happens when the food bank is gone.

How about you deal with insecurity so farmers can confidently return to farm. Deal with Dollar consistent rise.

What do I know

My brother am just tired, this click of brainless APC leaders are not tired of displaying their inept and failure-bound economic policies that are not taking us anywhere.

They'll soon feel the heat from the masses real soon.
Re: AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo by stubsamm: 12:08am On Feb 12
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / 12 Missing As Boat conveying INEC Officials, Results Capsizes In Delta River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.