Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group (38692 Views)

Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by optionalY09: 11:35am On Feb 12
Brendaniel:

That was the same thing you people said about Buhari till his 8 years finished and then you people concluded that he was a failure even after we had been telling you people...

Don't you people ever learn?

I already knew Tinubu will be a disaster, I can show you my comments from last year, all the signs were there, he is not interested in governance, he is interested in his structure, his political structure is more portant to him than governance, this is what Igbos already know, look at my comment from last year July and see for yourself , the moment they swore in Tinubu I started working more and I know a lot of Igbos were doing the same thing....

If you could not see that Tinubu was not going to perform after we warned you guys about Buhari twice and you did not listen to us then it is on you....

Fvck it! i don’t give a sh!t! what anyone of you want to complain about. Didn’t Sowore called you people for revolution, what did you do to him? you made him look like a classified idiot. Now you guys are crying because your family or friend is not the one stealing at the moment.

Right now i don’t give a shit what anyone complains about. Whatever we see we take it like that.

Fvcking nigerian people
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by HRMK: 9:06pm On Feb 13
MAN WITH THE MONOPOLY OF KNOWLEDGE!TELL US WHAT OBI WAS SELLING TO GET THE MONEY TO BUILD A HOUSE?WHAT TYPE OF HOUSE?AND HOW OLD WERE YOU THEN?
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by HRMK: 9:25pm On Feb 13
Irony1:

Show me how PO acquired wealth from exploiting the common man. Make una fear God naaaa
YOU AMUSE ME!WHAT WAS HIS DEFENCE FOR THE 250M CASH OF STATE FUNDS FOUND IN HIS CONVOY AS ANAMBRA GOVERNOR?
WHAT ABOUT INVESTING STATE FUNDS IN A BANK HE HAD SHARES IN?THE LIST IS ENDLESS!ASK HIM WHAT HE KEPT IN HIS LAGOS WAREHOUSE?SURELY NOT OKRIKA WEARS!!
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 11:13pm On Feb 15
HRMK:

YOU AMUSE ME!WHAT WAS HIS DEFENCE FOR THE 250M CASH OF STATE FUNDS FOUND IN HIS CONVOY AS ANAMBRA GOVERNOR?
WHAT ABOUT INVESTING STATE FUNDS IN A BANK HE HAD SHARES IN?THE LIST IS ENDLESS!ASK HIM WHAT HE KEPT IN HIS LAGOS WAREHOUSE?SURELY NOT OKRIKA WEARS!!

I knew you were going to rant that rubbish and you didn't disappoint me. The same 250m funds that EFCC were invited to investigate and cleared the governor of any wrong doing. Even the State Assembly was PDP dominated cleared him.

Oga look for something that would stick this is just you exhibiting Tom foolery.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by HRMK: 6:20am On Feb 16
congratulations for not been disappointed on so called rants!it is only the court of law that could clear anyone of wrongdoing!
even right now his LP stinks of mass looting with the party trying to cover up with the so called suspension of the treasurer!it was the factional chairman and #nochichi or #yesdaddy that were unilaterally squandering party funds!one thing that he is good at is lying!
he is an #artfuldodger!!
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Larryndelaw: 8:09pm On Feb 19
toujurs:
Are you blind? When Goodluck left a bag of rice was 9000, now a bag of rice is 85000, when he left dollar was 180, now a dollar is 1450. Who even rated immigration office as at then, the crowd at these immigration office s now is crazy.

I believe Obi and goodluck like mad. If Apc can maintain such. But look at it.
When your brother Emefiele was making people to buy naira with naira you were praising him because he was against Tinubu. This is the ripple effects now
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Drenix(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06
loollzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.