Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group (38696 Views)

Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Bentonite1: 5:03am On Feb 11
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by ufotunang: 5:27am On Feb 11
So it's Peter obi and Atiku that should create jobs for nigerians and lift nigerians out of poverty...so Tinubu cannot do that one...why is he the president then .. failures in government

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by jacoik(m): 5:52am On Feb 11
Jokerman:

Something more precious than rice and beans... Remember,Man shall not live by food alone
This is where I will get angry with you. If I don't live by food, then what am I living for. Maybe I go dey eat your bible abi?
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by morgstreme: 6:23am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:

From a private primary school to the university of Lagos...

I was always the best or among the best in English throughout my academic years....

So what about you?

Private primary school without a name?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yo!Kid..

Tuck in your lies and inferiority complex..
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by emmeno67: 6:47am On Feb 11
Does who posted this have brain at all?
Instead of telling your party managers to put their house in order and tackle the challenge they are facing, you are here saying what does not add up.

I pity Nigeria with this kind of people.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Brendaniel: 6:51am On Feb 11
morgstreme:

Private primary school without a name?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yo!Kid..

Tuck in your lies and inferiority complex..

At least I went to school and I was among the best, I don't know if you did, because if you really did you won't be finding it difficult to comprehend what I just said....

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Diamondbreed: 6:57am On Feb 11
Catapault:

BECAUSE THEY LOOTED THE COUNTRY’S WEALTH AND ARE LIVING THE LIFE OF MULTI BILLIONAIRES WHILE NIGERIANS ARE STRUGGLING TO EAT AND FEED THEIR KIDS.

HOW CAN PEOPLE WHO STOLE OUR MONEY BE GOING AROUND FORMING SAINT?

PETER OBI WAS APPOINTED TO A TOP POSITION BY GEN SANI ABACHA, AND HAS BEEN LOOTING MONEY FOR DECADES.

HOW DID HE SUDDENLY TURN A SAINT?

NONSENSE.

receive sense
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by pquaver(m): 6:59am On Feb 11
Irony1:

Is Lagos also resilient to the economic shock? Please naaaa try and be quiet and have shame.

How many people from lagos come on nairaland to write every 2 words with suffering or hunger being it?
Anyways that is not the point.. The point is if lagos is not immune to it that means Obi would have collapsed the economy by now so him and his supporters should keep shut because he is worse.. He can't do better.. That is the koko and the point

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by pquaver(m): 7:01am On Feb 11
Irony1:

Have small shame and be quiet for once. Ahhhhh na wah ooooo. It will not end well for whomever did this to you.

Me and u that hunger is dealing woth who sho be quiet or have shame? I work hard and smart... I eat.. U come online to complain.. Continue until hunger and suffering do you what u wishing me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by pquaver(m): 7:03am On Feb 11
Irony1:

Try and be sensible when talking. First of all Pandora never said PO stole Anambra's money. It only said he had funds in tax havens which is no crime, as our world billionaires do the same.
Also you deliberately forgot to tell us here that the same Pandora indicted Tinubu for using stolen government funds to buy a house in UK. With governor Oyetola as his bagman.

Show us where Tinubu claimed saint like ur obi and obidients?
Oga obi stole anambra money in many instances... Pandora said so.. Or is it imo state money he stole? He did worse than Betty edu..stop defending a thief while u shouted to high heaven when it was betty edu.. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Brendaniel: 7:07am On Feb 11
pquaver:

Yes.. Anambra people are among those complaining, especially obi if he did the right thing, anambra would have been a model state that will be resilient to the economic shock... But the thief did otherwise no spurring other to complain... Without taking blame for his contributions to the decay

Wonderful, I never knew Anambra people are now the ones controlling the economic life of the Yorubas, so the decision Peter Obi took for Anambra is what is making your Obas, Kwam1, your market women and Tinubu supporters complain?

That means Anambra state is now in charge of the entire Yoruba states?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Brendaniel: 7:10am On Feb 11
optionalY09:

The way Tinubu who have been making significant impacts to the economy since he take over power few months ago becomes the problem.

What has improved in Nigeria since Tinubu became president? Just mention 1 thing....
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Audaite: 7:34am On Feb 11
Did you just say 1tr dollars Dies even Eleon Musk have that amount of money. Be meticulous in your report and stop misleading others. On the issue at hand, what your Tinubu president can not do, you want others with thier own money to do it?
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Jokerman(m): 7:42am On Feb 11
jacoik:
This is where I will get angry with you. If I don't live by food, then what am I living for. Maybe I go dey eat your bible abi?

Nobody is saying you shouldn't eat o...

Look at the quote, "Man shall not live by food alone but by every word that comes from God".
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by 12345baba(m): 8:05am On Feb 11
I pity the north
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Bizibi(m): 8:16am On Feb 11
yarimo:
and there are times to speak the truth
you didn't speak any truth. Look at the stupid statement they made and you are tagging along it.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by ABC101FF: 8:29am On Feb 11
If this is not the height of stupidity and senselessness then I don't know what it is.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by ABC101FF: 8:30am On Feb 11
If this is not the height of stupidity and senselessness then I don't know what it is. Such public display of foolery.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 8:34am On Feb 11
pquaver:

Show us where Tinubu claimed saint like ur obi and obidients?
Oga obi stole anambra money in many instances... Pandora said so.. Or is it imo state money he stole? He did worse than Betty edu..stop defending a thief while u shouted to high heaven when it was betty edu.. Hypocrites

Oga show us where PO stole Anambra state's money and investigations actually indicted him. Stop all this display of foolishness abeg. This has become stale since

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 8:34am On Feb 11
pquaver:

Me and u that hunger is dealing woth who sho be quiet or have shame? I work hard and smart... I eat.. U come online to complain.. Continue until hunger and suffering do you what u wishing me

The bible says people who talk and brag do not have it together as they say. You are a typical example.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 8:36am On Feb 11
pquaver:

How many people from lagos come on nairaland to write every 2 words with suffering or hunger being it?
Anyways that is not the point.. The point is if lagos is not immune to it that means Obi would have collapsed the economy by now so him and his supporters should keep shut because he is worse.. He can't do better.. That is the koko and the point

You are not even ashamed to lie. Most people who comment on nairaland are from Lagos and they complain steadily. Even in markets in Lagos come and see anger everywhere and you are here shamelessly lying. Oga don't invite curses on your life ooooo. There is no way Lagos can be insulated from Nigeria's woes since it is part and parcel of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by benjaminlawson(m): 9:05am On Feb 11
But Tinubu was swimming in poverty, you people should defend your pay master intelligently, to justify the money you have received. All these arguments bring out more senselessness in you people.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Ezini(f): 9:24am On Feb 11
Hieeeeeee
Isn’t this hallucination?
What has Atiku and Obi and their wealth got to do with the decadence and hopelessness of the Nigerian situation?
That two has never piloted the affairs of Nigeria before naaaa
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Judgementa1: 9:30am On Feb 11
Irony1:

Oga show us where PO stole Anambra state's money and investigations actually indicted him. Stop all this display of foolishness abeg. This has become stale since

Stop defending Obi because he is your tribeman.

Obi, Tinubu Atiku all past president and governors are thieves.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Judgementa1: 9:33am On Feb 11
Ezini:
Hieeeeeee
Isn’t this hallucination?
What has Atiku and Obi and their wealth got to do with the decadence and hopelessness of the Nigerian situation?
That two has never piloted the affairs of Nigeria before naaaa

Atiku stole Nigeria money as VP, likewise Obi as Anambra gov, also Tinubu as Lagos gov, all are thieves.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Robinmido(m): 9:55am On Feb 11
What is the name of your village? Let's start from there
yarimo:
nothing in that village
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by LongT(m): 10:02am On Feb 11
Na their money. Let them be, you have nothing against them. Try and do your job of rescuing this country from the mess you have pulled it into. While at it, we dey watch your every move.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Zetty177x: 10:11am On Feb 11
Senseless people...is Obi the richest man on Earth? Elon musk doesn't have $500 million dollars not to talk of a trillion
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Zetty177x: 10:13am On Feb 11
History555:
Obi has $1 trillion.

Elon Must doesn't have $220 million dollars sef..make una de use brain nau..or na water de inside the brain?
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Zetty177x: 10:15am On Feb 11
Catapault:

BECAUSE THEY LOOTED THE COUNTRY’S WEALTH AND ARE LIVING THE LIFE OF MULTI BILLIONAIRES WHILE NIGERIANS ARE STRUGGLING TO EAT AND FEED THEIR KIDS.

HOW CAN PEOPLE WHO STOLE OUR MONEY BE GOING AROUND FORMING SAINT?

PETER OBI WAS APPOINTED TO A TOP POSITION BY GEN SANI ABACHA, AND HAS BEEN LOOTING MONEY FOR DECADES.

HOW DID HE SUDDENLY TURN A SAINT?

NONSENSE.

So ur guy wen push coke nko? Let him use proceeds of coke to bail us out first ..I saw the bullion vans in his house.. that's evidence. Besides, he's the president, Make him bail us
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Care4: 10:25am On Feb 11
Just imagine! This is a typical APC potopoto brain talk, where clueless strives to outshine cluelessness.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by switlolly27(f): 10:25am On Feb 11
Fools

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) / Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others / Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.