Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group (38691 Views)

Tinubu Should Not Rejoice Yet,Nigerians Will Reclaim Their Mandates –Pastor Giwa / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Slimwhyt(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10
Foolish apc people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10
G00dharddick:
APC is the most useless party ever to rule Nigeria.

Tinubu is the worst president Nigeria has ever had. SW people are suffering from hunger. I can't believe Tinubu was the only man they could present in the last elections

Aniferefe didn't support him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by ablejesus26(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10
Catapault:

BECAUSE THEY LOOTED THE COUNTRY’S WEALTH AND ARE LIVING THE LIFE OF MULTI BILLIONAIRES WHILE NIGERIANS ARE STRUGGLING TO EAT AND FEED THEIR KIDS.

HOW CAN PEOPLE WHO STOLE OUR MONEY BE GOING AROUND FORMING SAINT?

PETER OBI WAS APPOINTED TO A TOP POSITION BY GEN SANI ABACHA, AND HAS BEEN LOOTING MONEY FOR DECADES.

HOW DID HE SUDDENLY TURN A SAINT?

NONSENSE.

Liar grin cheesy
One thing people know Obi for is that,He is not materialistic,Obi has been doing Oshofree work no be today,He even did it for pdp an opposition party oo,bcus He was still in Apga then.
He worked as SEC CHAIRMAN,for Jona without collecting shishi,He told them to keep all his pay,wages and entitlement that He doesn't need it.

At a time when others were looting unrepentantly,Obi left millions in ANAMBRA purse.
Till today He has not collected shishi as pension,or entitlement as past Governor in ANAMBRA State.

Them still give am oil well,Him still reject am,that guy no be angel,but him no dey petty like your tifnubu and him evil APC structure of hardship, suffering and insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by ocdeut(m): 12:02am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:
what did I just read?

So they are now blaming Peter Obi and Atiku for the bad governance of Tinubu and Buhari, soon they will add Elon Musk and Bill Gate
These guys aren't ashamed
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Lagyaovye33: 12:14am On Feb 11
NLCreator:

https://gazettengr.com/peter-obi-atiku-swimming-in-wealth-yet-nigerians-drown-in-poverty-apc-group/
That's how u Guys will keep pointing fingers boom it's another election. Bunch of clueless people. Well I de hail everyone. Both those working with the government and the supporters una de try waila🙌 we de till 2027
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by ariesbull: 12:19am On Feb 11
APC are daft...is Obi and Atiku government

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Lagyaovye33: 12:21am On Feb 11
NLCreator:

https://gazettengr.com/peter-obi-atiku-swimming-in-wealth-yet-nigerians-drown-in-poverty-apc-group/
Don't forget beta edu and Aisha FARUK that stole billions 😏😏 they are products of APC.
Brainless caping

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by ariesbull: 12:21am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:
what did I just read?

So they are now blaming Peter Obi and Atiku for the bad governance of Tinubu and Buhari, soon they will add Elon Musk and Bill Gate
Ronu people and Aboki are bad managers we all know that

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Alvino1(m): 12:43am On Feb 11
This APC lead administration is not just clueless, they are also mad…. P.O and A.A has …… in their accounts, please how much is in Tinubu’s own account And how much of that money has he invested in his government? Person way no even trust himself enough to invest in what he is championing…. You guys have moved from “we can do it” to systematic “abeg make una come help us” indeed whom the gods wants to kill they first make mad…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Bigmospa: 12:51am On Feb 11
Apc shame died since 1608

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by optionalY09: 12:55am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:

So Anambra economy is now the cause of all the problems in Nigeria?

The way Tinubu who have been making significant impacts to the economy since he take over power few months ago becomes the problem.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by mclloyd22: 1:18am On Feb 11
Apc Una never see anything.. Una go finish wetin Una start
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by pquaver(m): 1:36am On Feb 11
Brendaniel:

So Anambra state money is the cause of all of Nigeria's problems?

Yes.. Anambra people are among those complaining, especially obi if he did the right thing, anambra would have been a model state that will be resilient to the economic shock... But the thief did otherwise no spurring other to complain... Without taking blame for his contributions to the decay
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Nnadykings: 1:53am On Feb 11
Chai APC no get anything to offer again, all they do now is to blame opposition for their failure oh God have mercy what about tinubu and the bullion van of money that mistake their way to his house as they claim, idiot people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by moneyissweet(m): 1:53am On Feb 11
Many agbadorians don dey use fake account dey insults apc gunment😀😀😀😀 They are all traumatised

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by beyourlandlord(m): 2:15am On Feb 11
Too bad the top heads are careless about our survival in this country.
We wonder how they react to the news and bad comments they here. Because they don’t even seem like they hear our voices at all.

https://beyourlandlord.ng/becoming-a-landlord-in-lagos-nigeria/
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by sonofsteven: 2:29am On Feb 11
So if obi Cubana join politics now

We will say he has money and he can't take care of Nigerians?

I made my money,you can't dictate to me how to spend it, my workers can't tell me how much to pay them except I decides to ask them.. when I was taking risks,hustling, where them dey

MAKE WE THEY REASON LIKE HUMANS

REASON LIKE IF IT WERE TO BE YOU

I CAN DECIDE TO DEY IMPORT GOODS,I CAN DECIDE TO PATRONIZE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURERS OR FOREIGN, IT IS MY MONEY THAT IS TALKING NOT PUBLIC'S MONEY... WHEN WE STOP USING SENTIMENTS AND EMOTIONS TO TALK WE GO BEGIN GET AM RIGHT..... MY UNCLE NO GREE HELP ME,NA ME HIVE AM MONEY?

MY FATHER TOOK CARE OF MY UNCLE AND SUPPORTED HIM AND HE IS NOW RICH,HE DOESN'T WANT TO HELP US...MY BROTHER NA HIM DECIDE TO BE USEFUL AND HE DECIDED TO BUILD HIS MONEY,HE USED HIS BRAINS SO IT'S HIS MONEY AND HE CAN CHOOSE TO REMEMBER THE GOOD THINGS YOUR FATHER OR YOU DID FOR HIM... AS LONG AS I NO START BUSINESS FOR YOU WITH MY MONEY,GAVE YOU ALL,I NO GET RIGHT OVER YOU OR YOUR MONEY....

ME AND MY WIFE DECIDES TO MARRY,DECIDED TO BORN AND ALONG THE WAY, SHE SAY SHE NO LOVE ME AGAIN, THEN SOMEONE GO DIVIDE MY PROPERTIES INTO 2, WHEN SHE NO CONTRIBUTE IN MAKING OOR GETTING THE PROPERTIES, I CAN ONLY PAY HALF OF THE CHILDREN'S EXPENSES AND SHE PAYS HALF OR I PAY 75% BECAUSE I'M BETTER FINANCIALLY THAN HER OR I CAN DECIDE TO PAY ALL,NOT FORCED TO PAY ALL.... LET'S BE RATIONAL, IF MATTER WAN ENTER COURT,I SELL EVERYTHING TO MY FAMILY FOR LESS OR GIVE MY FAMILY EVERYTHING, E BETTER SAY MY FAMILY ARE THE OWNERS THAN FOR ONE LADY TO USE SENSE AND COLLECT ALL

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Plut0cracy: 2:49am On Feb 11
Catapault:

BECAUSE THEY LOOTED THE COUNTRY’S WEALTH AND ARE LIVING THE LIFE OF MULTI BILLIONAIRES WHILE NIGERIANS ARE STRUGGLING TO EAT AND FEED THEIR KIDS.

PETER OBI WAS APPOINTED TO A TOP POSITION BY GEN SANI ABACHA, AND HAS BEEN LOOTING MONEY FOR DECADES.

NONSENSE.

Sense is really far from your mama go still naked go protest for Ondo
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Plut0cracy: 2:52am On Feb 11
Make oyinbo people come colonize us again abeg. So Pablo Escobar no go carry ie taxation and drug money run the country him dy blame obi and atuku who we really offend for this country
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by moskush1(m): 3:51am On Feb 11
beggars begging for attention

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by HRMK: 3:58am On Feb 11
THESE ARE WEALTH BOTH AQUIRED THROUGH THE MASS EXPLOITATIONS OF THE COMMON MAN! NONE OF THE TWO CAME FROM RICH PARENTS OR FAMILY!!
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 4:04am On Feb 11
yarimo:
Peter obi that can't help his village agulu with clean drinking water as governor of Anambra state for 8 years

The person that did this to you, it will not be well for that person.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 4:07am On Feb 11
Catapault:

NONSENSE.

Come what really did you smoke? Abacha appointed PO to a committee to help decongest the ports. Which top position did Abacha appoint PO to? Make una fear God ooooo stop lying.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 4:15am On Feb 11
pquaver:

Keep quiet... When Obi took anambra state money to tax haven as exposed by pandora... U dont know it will have consequences... Shey na when you dey hba la oko oko for school, the consequences of the oko oko dey come? No.. It is in the future when ur mates who where serious are nou independent, the oko oko will still be dependent looking for who to blame... That is exactly tge problem of Nigeria.. Yesterday determines today

Try and be sensible when talking. First of all Pandora never said PO stole Anambra's money. It only said he had funds in tax havens which is no crime, as our world billionaires do the same.
Also you deliberately forgot to tell us here that the same Pandora indicted Tinubu for using stolen government funds to buy a house in UK. With governor Oyetola as his bagman.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 4:16am On Feb 11
Joystarn00:
Let think it from another perspective, if obi or Atiku really which this country well, they should join and make this country a better for us citizens to live, truly they re rich must they winning before they help us. All politics re the same

That is why they are in the opposition to keep government on their toes.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 4:21am On Feb 11
pquaver:

Yes.. Anambra people are among those complaining, especially obi if he did the right thing, anambra would have been a model state that will be resilient to the economic shock... But the thief did otherwise no spurring other to complain... Without taking blame for his contributions to the decay

Have small shame and be quiet for once. Ahhhhh na wah ooooo. It will not end well for whomever did this to you.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 4:22am On Feb 11
pquaver:

Is Lagos also resilient to the economic shock? Please naaaa try and be quiet and have shame.
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Irony1: 4:25am On Feb 11
HRMK:
THESE ARE WEALTH BOTH AQUIRED THROUGH THE MASS EXPLOITATIONS OF THE COMMON MAN!
NONE OF THE TWO CAME FROM RICH PARENTS OR FAMILY!!

Show me how PO acquired wealth from exploiting the common man. Make una fear God naaaa
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Omobude244: 4:59am On Feb 11
NLCreator:

Are there people with sense in APC at All?
What is this🙄
So they should start sharing money for the mess APC create🙄
Re: Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group by Omobude244: 5:02am On Feb 11
HRMK:
THESE ARE WEALTH BOTH AQUIRED THROUGH THE MASS EXPLOITATIONS OF THE COMMON MAN!
NONE OF THE TWO CAME FROM RICH PARENTS OR FAMILY!!
U have zero knowledge of Obi
Obi already has a house as a student back in UNN
Even sultan of sokoto confessed that he was a tenant in Obi house back in UNN

Tribalism nor good at all
U will be sounding stupid but think u are making sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.