Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California (84446 Views)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Desusi: 1:34am On Feb 11
MemphitzDgreat1:
Who go come inherit all im assets now as his wife and son were in the ill-fated crash as well?
A very startling question. This is why we should be careful in searching for wealth in life without putting God into consideration. Having food and raiments we should be content with what we have. A man life's is not of him because it can be taken from him at anytime.Sometimes when l see people puff up or oppressed other by reasons of their positions, l laugh.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Desusi: 1:36am On Feb 11
Akpuobi1:
What a tragic end after all the struggle

Life indeed is vanity
Na now ,now you know?
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by abbey621(m): 1:39am On Feb 11
Catapault:

Slave body guard for oyinbo, did you not see where I educated you about the great divide in the US between the MAGA Republicans and the lilberal Democrats?

How does that amount to ''all whites are racist'' in your Uncle Tom, coon head?

You dumb Uncle Tom that calls the historic targeting of blacks in America ''playing the race card''.

Go and suck more white dick, you blasted slave.

Go and tell a black American millionaire who refuses to fly on a MAGA - owned helicopter to ''stop playing the race card'' and trust people who want blacks dead and gone!

And watch him blast your Uncle Tom sellout head to kingdom come.

If America was truly as racist as you said, your black ass would not be allowed to step an inch in it.....CHOKE ON THAT!

Here are your direct quotes:

"America is a country FILLED with hundreds of millions of white racists for whom black means 'poor and broke' by virtue of the propaganda they're raised with, and if you come with a different level, many will hate and resent you for it, and look to 'put you in your place'." HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS, REALLY? ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE USA IS LESS THAN 350 MILLION, POPULATION OF WHITES IS LESS THAN 200 MILLION. FOR YOU TO SAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ARE WHITE RACISTS THAT MEANS YOU BELIEVE ALL WHITE AMERICANS ARE RACISTS......MUMU POINT #1

"In the REAL AMERICA, a black billionaire does NOT enter a helicopter owned by a MAGA republican!" HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS OWNED BY A MAGA REPUBLICAN? MUMU POINT #2!

If this was an actual intellectual debate you've already shot yourself in the foot, your low IQ is centered around making confrontational and illogical statements yet you think you're better than MAGA republicans? Nigga please you're just as IGNORANT grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Desusi: 1:46am On Feb 11
Kobicove:
Right now some of him staff go don start looting galore for him businesses sad
Before nko? Who knows whether you're one of them? Nigerians!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Catapault: 1:53am On Feb 11

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Catapault: 2:00am On Feb 11
abbey621:

If America was truly as racist as you said, your black ass would not be allowed tostep an inch in it.....CHOKE ON THAT!

Slaveboy, I can be in America because UNLIKE A WHITE LOVING SLAVE LIKE YOU, black Americans fought the whites, distrusted them, and held them to account.

WHILE ALL YOU DO IS FALL AT WHITES' FEET AND ATTACK ALL WHO SUSPECT THEM OF ANYTHING.

It is because of sellouts like you, who love the white oppressors more than your own mothers, that so many Afro Americans cannot stand Africans.

You repulse them with your mindset of white worship.

They don't feel inferior to whites, unlike most of you British-brainwashed Nigerians who consider whites gods and angels.

With your mentality, blacks would still be slaves in America today.

Thank heavens they are real men, unlike you disgusting sellout.

Here are your direct quotes:

HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS OWNED BY A MAGA REPUBLICAN? MUMU POINT #2!

I know you're a mental midget. So you failed to remember I said I was hypothesising.

If this was an actual intellectual debate you've already shot yourself in the foot, your low IQ is centered around making confrontational and illogical statements yet you think you're better than MAGA republicans? Ni..ga please you're just as IGNORANT grin grin grin grin

CALL YOUR PROSTITUTE FREE COCK SUCKING MUM the N word, you filthy, disgusting slave.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by abbey621(m): 2:05am On Feb 11
Catapault:

Slaveboy, I can be in America because UNLIKE A WHITE LOVING SLAVE LIKE YOU, black Americans fought the whites, distrusted them, and held them to account.

WHILE ALL YOU DO IS FALL AT WHITES' FEET AND ATTACK ALL WHO SUSPECT THEM OF ANYTHING.

It is because of sellouts like you, who love the white oppressors more than your own mothers, that so many Afro Americans cannot stand Africans.

You repulse them with your mindset of white worship.

They don't feel inferior to whites, unlike most of you British-brainwashed Nigerians who consider whites angels.

I know you're a mental midget. So you failed to remember I said I was hypothesising.

CALL YOUR PROSTITUTE FREE COCK SUCKING MUM the N word, you filthy, disgusting slave.

Final acts of a deranged being......America don show am shege......Las las you go dey alright werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Elonmuzk(m): 2:07am On Feb 11
I read he was headed for super bowl game tomorrow! May their souls rest in peace!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Catapault: 2:08am On Feb 11
abbey621:

Final acts of a deranged being......America don show am shege......Las las you go dey alright werey grin

HERE'S YOU: A House Negro, as described by the great Malcolm X

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Catapault: 2:15am On Feb 11
In the days of slavery in America, there was the House Negro and the Field Negro.

The House Negro was the domestic slave that lived in the 'massa's' compound, cooked his meals and looked after his kids etc.'

He lived a more comfortable life than other slaves.

The Field Negro was of the majority black slave population who worked the fields, picking cotton, hewing wood, and other heavy tasks.

When it was time for the slaves to organise to free themselves, the House Negro, upon hearing their plan, would inform his massa, and sabotage the plan.

The plotting slaves would then get killed, or receive some vicious whipping that lacerated their backs.

So in the USA when you're called a House Negro, it means you're a dumb sellout.

This guy arguing with me is the very definition of a House Negro, and that is exactly what he would be called in the USA for typing his sellout trash.

Other words for a House Negro include 'Uncle Tom', 'Coon', and 'Coconut' (brown outside, white inside).

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by jimcaddy(m): 2:29am On Feb 11
Wow. Oh dear. You see that thing called helicopter, I can never enter inside it.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Maforgreats(m): 3:11am On Feb 11
abbey621:

Mumu go and sleep, every year in the USA there are about 25 helicopter crashes and guess what, 80% of them are whites! Your theory is not supported by data! For sopmeone that criticizes Trump's supporters so much, you're just as paranoid and delusional as them. 90% of the things you accuse them of, you've just exhibited through your last 3 comments......OLODO!

God bless you for replying that human full of Hatred. He can never amount to anything in life with such hatred in his heart.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Maforgreats(m): 3:13am On Feb 11
Catapault:

Dude, I've lived in the states. You have no idea how cold and mean these people can be.

IF you give them the opportunity.

You have lived which means u don’t live anymore, why won’t Dey deport you with all the hatred u portray.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by abbey621(m): 3:17am On Feb 11
Maforgreats:

God bless you for replying that human full of Hatred. He can never amount to anything in life with such hatred in his heart.

The werey dey claim hypothesis not knowing it's a synonym for opinion....... grin grin
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by simply22: 3:18am On Feb 11
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Maforgreats(m): 3:25am On Feb 11
abbey621:

I think his Oyibo wife reported his hatred ass and he got deported 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Harddiskng(m): 3:48am On Feb 11
bigtalla:
This is quite unfortunate.. Just days ago, i was discussing with a colleague how it was unfair for Wigwe's university to be charging tuition fees in USD while situated in Nigeria.. Indeed, na next-of-kin go chop that money

Hmm This is even illegal. There is a law against this.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by MasterTeeUSA: 3:49am On Feb 11
They were going to the SuperBowl...its for the Elite of Elites...they were probably invited or bought tickets for the suite at ridiculous prices if they are going as a group...sadly they wont even get a chance to see the game. I know someone who told me all teams get tickets for SuperBowl and bring in their clients and guests...this is how some cultivate relationships...not like us on NairaLand lol. Remind me of Kobe Bryant taking helicopter to daughter's game...when you have too much money, you do things regular people cant understand.

Let your light shine and help humanity...for all is vanity, vanity upon vanity...such is life.

Ishilove:

https://thewillnews.com/breaking-access-holdings-ceo-herbert-wigwe-dies-in-chopper-crash-in-california/

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-wigwe-wife-son-abimbola-ogunbajo-in-chopper-crash/amp

3 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by YoshihideSuga: 4:06am On Feb 11
Focusmind:
Watch how his well-conceived university will crumble. Most businesses in Nigeria, once the founder is gone, the business goes into coma and gradually dies off. RIP Herbert.

Daywaterman by Tayo of GT Bank differs.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by YoshihideSuga: 4:48am On Feb 11
Kobicove:

When you open your own business you can give your Nigerian employee unrestricted access to sign cheques let me see if he will not steal you blind! grin

So how does Access Bank thrives? 🙄
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:51am On Feb 11
ENEMY SAVAGE!!! if play mlbb you go sabi!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by DrAkpa(m): 5:37am On Feb 11
PDPdestroyer:
This is so sad, RIP sir. Nigeria happened to him

You be otellee, how did Nigeria happen to him?

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:00am On Feb 11
MemphitzDgreat1:
Who go come inherit all im assets now as his wife and son were in the ill-fated crash as well?
His Parents if any. Or his siblings
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by t2luv1: 6:05am On Feb 11
BlocksNG:
Nevada is graveyard for birds.

My money included. I have lost a lot of dough in the freaking city. Every Thanksgiving I am always in Vegas. Today is Super Bowl I have a little juice on the Chiefs to win the damn game.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by nairamaniac: 6:08am On Feb 11
JoshTim:

Werey, what is the correlation between this news and Tinubu admin?...if you no get anything good to talk, its best you shut up.

Omo, even chairman of Nigerian Stock Exchange follow including wigwe, wife and son ..chai.
this Malroux you quoted, was it becos of this his quote about Tinubu he got a ban?

That's pretty harch from seun if this got him a ban.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Okeoghenerobert: 6:12am On Feb 11
May we not die with our families at the same time in Jesus name,amen.what a painful death

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by DrAkpa(m): 6:31am On Feb 11
Tranquility2345:

When you enter plane, Uber, Molue, Danfo, okada, keke do you know who services it? You are not very bright. I feel like giving you a hot konk on that your bald head I swear to God angry

This F undecided undecidedL is here again

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by DrAkpa(m): 6:34am On Feb 11
Bigboytinz:
you just typed rubbish. The point is if you're flying private on a chartered plane or helicopter you have to be extremely careful. And do checks ascertain who owns what when last it was used sabotage and all. Are you that dumb?? How can you compare riding in a Keke to riding in an helicopter?? Stupid you.

You just quoted an empty brain, posting on a topic that is above his station. He is a nuisance on the ashewo thread bullying and threatening people there. He thinks this thread is where he can come and type rubbish without being put in the pigsty where he rightfully belongs
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by mywells: 6:38am On Feb 11
When you're rich like that you cut your cost,just because you can afford first class,you'll now perish in a twinkle of an eye,take for instance from California to Las Vegas is 10hrs by road and you had an appointment in the next 24hrs,make sure you go ahead of time in any circumstances,just imagine how can someone died in that manner and people are typing rest in peace,this is tragedy,the body had been burn unto ashes even the skeleton and skull are burn into ashes,that is to say vanity is real and they are resting in pieces.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by WhereMyLoud: 6:47am On Feb 11
bigtalla:
This is quite unfortunate.. Just days ago, i was discussing with a colleague how it was unfair for Wigwe's university to be charging tuition fees in USD while situated in Nigeria.. Indeed, na next-of-kin go chop that money
He came out to defend it.. saw it on Arise TV.. this was just last week here.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by mywells: 6:52am On Feb 11
Next of kin no dey price market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.