Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California (84453 Views)

Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by DangoteIvy: 7:27pm On Feb 10
Dougad:
Wow! RIP

First time I heard about this guy was in 2017 when I read he was one of the highest compensated executive in Nigeria. Man made bastard money.

Helicopters are very unsafe. I no know why rich people dey always use am.

Kobe Bryant, Leicester city owner, Herbert wigwe. In fact most deaths from air travel na helicopter cause am.

The story is even sadder cos his wife and child were involved
undecided

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10
Wow
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by spencekat(m): 7:27pm On Feb 10
Choi!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by tishbite43: 7:27pm On Feb 10
Pootle:
RIP cry na to go comot my small change for access, make dem no use my moni do owanbe
Make God help you
😂😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Learner247: 7:27pm On Feb 10
This is so sad.
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by damisan: 7:27pm On Feb 10
May God comfort all loved ones and rest their souls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Vulcan24(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10
Sad news,may God console the family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10
PDPdestroyer:
This is so sad, RIP sir. Nigeria happened to him

No it's not Nigeria that happened to him, it's America that happened to him!

13 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Catapault: 7:28pm On Feb 10
PDPdestroyer:

You are irredeemably stupid and thick.

Block head. America is now Nigeria abi?

21 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by flokii: 7:28pm On Feb 10
Chai this is sad o.. the whole family wiped out in one crash.
RIP to the deceased.

6 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by BigBashiru: 7:28pm On Feb 10
I am sorry to hear of this great loss and pray that Jesus would accept their souls into heaven.

Let the rich avoid helicopters and fly first class instead.

10 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Slurity(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10
Malroux:
It is already on record that Tinubu's inglorious administration is the worst calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria.
That is for you and your family, Tinubu regime is just starting and it will be the best Nigeria will ever have. I am sure if the crash happened in Nigeria, you may even claim that Tinubu crashed them. Children of hate.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by teadrake(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10
raysplashinfo:
I'm just speechless.

Wetin Dae happen for this country?.

May their soul rest In peace.
This unfortunate incident happened in the US. Can't you people read?

9 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Maser: 7:28pm On Feb 10
Are you sure of paradise in the hereafter?
Do you know it is guaranteed in Jesus Christ? Do you know that God wants you to have a good life right here, and also in the afterlife? Do you know that God through Jesus desires to be your loving Father, yes a Father very close to you, and living inside of you if only you let Him? I have been enjoying this relationship with Him for decades now, sharing life's problems with Him and He's been solving them and making life easier for me. You too can. Life isn't designed for you to go through it alone without God. You can't be smart or strong enough. In Christ, God is not that distant master you live the rest of your life struggling to please with religious activities that still leaves you feeling inadequate.
When Adam sinned, man fell and took on a sinful nature. God activated a plan to rescue man through Jesus Christ his Son. And because sin is a debt that must be punished, Jesus offered himself to be punished instead of you, to redeem you to eternal life with Him in paradise. Yes, He gave himself as a ransom for you. He now requires you to extend a lifestyle of pure unadulterated love for your neighbour as a way of living for Him here on earth.
Quit arguing within yourself now, break free from family religion and accept Jesus now by praying to Him right where you are this simple prayer;
"Lord Jesus. I open the door of my life to you. Please come in and be my Lord and personal Saviour. Please cleanse my from all my sins, and give me a new life with you forever, in Jesus name 🙏🏽"
Kindly locate a strictly bible-based church near you and start growing in the faith, studying the bible and praying.
Note: Please don't keep this message to yourself alone, copy and share this message far and wide on all platforms.

~ Dr. NEOn
God's Messenger.
ndubuisimails@gmail.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by BigDawsNet: 7:29pm On Feb 10
Vanity upon Vanity

May his gentle soul and the other rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Seunpapa65: 7:29pm On Feb 10
Omo was it the reason there bank the hang e better not be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by kolamilan(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10
Make I go comot my 2,500 from access before dem use am do burial.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Shikena(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10
Hah!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Bankkym: 7:30pm On Feb 10
And your failure father was the greatest minus ever happened to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10
Coolestguy2023:
I was driving through Maruwa this afternoon to link lekki epe expressway and while waiting for the traffic light, my eye struck a large billboard facing me directly with Herbert on it with the advert of his university and i was staring at it for no reason till the traffic light passed us. I never knew i was subconsciously looking at a dead man. May he and others rest in peace

Human beings... Sometimes we don't understand that we are mysterious in nature

13 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Tareq1105: 7:31pm On Feb 10
Malroux:
It is already on record that Tinubu's inglorious administration is the worst calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria.

Ori e ti daru.

What is wrong with your brain? Your brain need to be reexamined.

Which one is the fault of Tinubu here?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by KingRex1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10
Pootle:
RIP cry na to go comot my small change for access, make dem no use my moni do owanbe
You're insentive and shameless. Must we always exude our stupidity in everything cus we are Nigerians and like to catch cruise?

14 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by dfrost: 7:31pm On Feb 10
What? 😪😭😥

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by sexiestharam(f): 7:31pm On Feb 10
This is a huge blow to Nigeria! A huge one!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by chival(f): 7:31pm On Feb 10
Actually Wike is Nwike and Wigwe is Nwigwe. You are right. They are Igbos but they'll never admit it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10
Kobicove:
What?! sad

May our money not buy the thing that will kill us!
Chai..Amen. cry
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by TollinsN: 7:32pm On Feb 10
Malroux:
Foolish comments. So Tinubu use juju from Nigeria to crash Helicopter in Las Vegas.
The banks in Nigeria are the major cause of our problems. If you want to borrow money for business in any bank in Nigeria you pay not less than 28% compound interest on loans. I will have to add 50 -60 % profit on all goods produce with the money to pay back.
That means all products will be more expensive by 85% .
So small scale industries cannot afford to borrow from commercial banks now. Microfinance banks are of a little help but even at that you must have a solid patronage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Badadvisor: 7:32pm On Feb 10
Rest in power 🕊️
Access bank about to go down the drain

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by ObalendeCMS: 7:32pm On Feb 10
Damn!
Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by Eriokanmi: 7:32pm On Feb 10
BlocksNG:
Nevada is graveyard for birds.
I don't like that place, not even for the weird desert all around. Crashes in cali-vegas route is common, dunno why. I remember in 2019 on arrival in Los Angeles. As soon as I left the Tom Bradley airport, still on my way to the hotel at inglewood area, a small jet crashed into a building, killing all on board and those in the building it crashed into. I remember Briant's tragic end...that lakers' star in his copter with family members some years back

7 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by epondudu: 7:32pm On Feb 10
raysplashinfo:
I'm just speechless.

Wetin Dae happen for this country?.

May their soul rest In peace.
He died in California not Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by nairalanda1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10
PDPdestroyer:

Okay..accident that happened in America is Nigeria fault.

Right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.