Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

........ - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ........ (3258 Views)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........ by afronewsng: 1:39am On Feb 11
Cool benz for the big men. Congrats at PTDF Scholarship
Re: ........ by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:27am On Feb 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 Even my C350 2013 is now 10m go price na..Enter car lot if u get the mind..poverty go finish una..ML 350 2014 is 20m+ with the current dollar rate.....Go price it...Jobless mofo...u opened a new account to comment...shame on u...u no go ever see good thing... lipsrsealed I'm sure ur one of these idiots that drive Uber corolla or jump Keke Napep...Tinubu has not finished dealing with u and ur family...Ezi bida cheesy..For the records il be 35 this year wink Keep crying..il get drunk with ur tears
Stop being stewpid.......
What were you thinking posting the trash?
How old are you precisely?
At your age, you still post pics of food,cars,trip in planes,side chicks........
How old are you......
Snap the dashboard and console as demanded above to verify what we think you are.....an idiat.....!

10 Likes

Re: ........ by felix55(m): 5:11am On Feb 11
Car Na Car ... So y d fight Na..abi no b d same land & road golf 3 pass GLE go pass ?
Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 6:30am On Feb 11
felix55:
Car Na Car ... So y d fight Na..abi no b d same land & road golf 3 pass GLE go pass ?

Lol same land o even Okada.. the choice is urs lipsrsealed
Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 6:34am On Feb 11
Babaibeji2020:

Stop being stewpid.......
What were you thinking posting the trash?
How old are you precisely?
At your age, you still post pics of food,cars,trip in planes,side chicks........
How old are you......
Snap the dashboard and console as demanded above to verify what we think you are.....an idiat.....!

Who is this dimwit grin....snap the dashboard of ur uber corrolla 2004 lemme see...ozwor..
Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 6:37am On Feb 11
Stfu.bipolar disorder mofo. Acting like a 100level student.at age 39.wat a pity
TheBTCinvestor:

Who is this dimwit grin....snap the dashboard of ur uber corrolla 2004 lemme see...ozwor..

2 Likes

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 6:40am On Feb 11
Bazztadewu:
Stfu.bipolar disorder mofo. Acting like a 100level student.at age 39.wat a pity

Keep crying u son of a biatch..if u know the amount of chicks dat Wana jump on my dick with these rides..u go run lmao cheesy....if u no get job send ur mumu CV make I fix u up..stop hating ur destiny helpers....Ezi...
Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 6:41am On Feb 11
God punish your papa. Idiot. Which destiny helpers. Idiot. My destiny helpers not a fraudsters who is a walking corpse. My destiny helper is not dumb and childish,mu destiny helper is not human. Idiot. You keep acting like a 21 year old. I dey sorry for the woman or old hag u married. Upon all your my so called clean cars,u ended up marrying a very ugly woman who u are not proud of. Hahahahaha. Destinyhelper kor. Destiny etiko ni. Oponu
Bazztadewu:
Ok
TheBTCinvestor:

Keep crying u son of a biatch..if u know the amount of chicks dat Wana jump on my dick with these rides..u go run lmao cheesy....if u no get job send ur mumu CV make I fix u up..stop hating ur destiny helpers....Ezi...
Re: ........ by SouthSouth1914: 8:03am On Feb 11
kingreign:

Why are you deflecting my humble request?
You dey whine abi?
Na simple sturvs I asked you for you start to dry foam for mouth.

If na GLE350, write your moniker on a piece of paper, put beside the command rotary dial and snap the pic like this make we hail you as per we be paupers and you na odogwu.
Instead of that you start to dey stutter like motor wey get P0300, P0301, P0302, p0303, P0304, P0305, P0306.

Your car na your car, your property no affect my being or existence or worth in anyways, so stop the yeye childish social media show-off.

Even the exhaust pipes does not follow a 350 model. It comes with an AMG 63s or 43s. If he can’t snap the dashboard let him snap the engine hood with his moniker on top.

I used to have the ML /13. Very nice car

2 Likes

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 8:10am On Feb 11
SouthSouth1914:

Even the exhaust pipes does not follow a 350 model. It comes with an AMG 63s or 43s. If he can’t snap the dashboard let him snap the engine hood with his moniker on top.

I used to have the ML /13. Very nice car

Oga rest. That's how the car came.
Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 8:11am On Feb 11
Bazztadewu:
God punish your papa. Idiot. Which destiny helpers. Idiot. My destiny helpers not a fraudsters who is a walking corpse. My destiny helper is not dumb and childish,mu destiny helper is not human. Idiot. You keep acting like a 21 year old. I dey sorry for the woman or old hag u married. Upon all your my so called clean cars,u ended up marrying a very ugly woman who u are not proud of. Hahahahaha. Destinyhelper kor. Destiny etiko ni. Oponu

When last did u have a decent meal..Oya stop crying..drop ur Opay grin
Re: ........ by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:40am On Feb 11
TheBTCinvestor:

U re a clown.......
For the past 15 years running, I've not had any business with any Japanese piece. At your age,don't you think posting a pix while you defecating in the restroom is better off?
Your dress sense as per the pix shows u re classless........
So many people are rich.....not on social media.
Before I would continue any conversation with u,inbox me your wristwatch...let's start from there....usemeh🤣

1 Like

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 8:44am On Feb 11
Babaibeji2020:

U re a clown.......
For the past 15 years running, I've not had any business with any Japanese piece. At your age,don't you think posting a pix while you defecating in the restroom is better off?
Your dress sense as per the pix shows u re classless........
So many people are rich.....not on social media.
Before I would continue any conversation with u,inbox me your wristwatch...let's start from there....usemeh🤣

No na Rolls-Royce u get..hungry mofo..with ur smelling docile emilokan genes cheesy
Re: ........ by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:49am On Feb 11
TheBTCinvestor:

I knew you were stewpid from the bulging tummy you flaunted up there.
....You're yet to furnish us with your age. You still relish on oloshos & hook ups craving for rides?
Shebi you see that without being told....you're just bulky for nothing...pieces of tissue paper where brain tissues should be.......!

2 Likes

Re: ........ by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:55am On Feb 11
TheBTCinvestor:

No na Rolls-Royce u get..hungry mofo..with ur smelling docile emilokan genes cheesy
Your response depicts what you're.....common hush puppi wannabe with gift card mamas......🤣
You're gonna be with a mug shot soon...
Only dirty pickers want people to see their wealth.......clown,wealth is observed not shown......
When touts pull a few millions, they wanna sleep on rooftops 🤣🤣🤣
It's relatable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:58am On Feb 11
TheBTCinvestor:

He said you're an idiat....I'm forced to concur in totality.......yes you're!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 9:09am On Feb 11
I dont have opay sir.sir pls help me pls.sapa is on my neck.
TheBTCinvestor:

Re: ........ by SouthSouth1914: 9:17am On Feb 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Oga rest. That's how the car came.

Give up, and get lost!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Sirhush(m): 9:46am On Feb 11
Lol grin
Re: ........ by becky39000(m): 9:48am On Feb 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol..una sef..even my old ML350 2013 how many can afford 23m rite nw?that's the current price.. Talk more of a GLE...dey play my fans cheesy

Nah So!
Re: ........ by becky39000(m): 10:00am On Feb 11
Bazztadewu:
Sapa has now made a whole self acclaimed big boy.obinna aka triple c scammer to run to ovenbake his old model suv.old model.car wey dj chicken a razzaite scraped couple of weeks ago. The same scrap a friend of mine uses to pack firewood. Poverty has made him start worshipping an old model benz.

😁😁😁
Re: ........ by AlvinOO7: 10:05am On Feb 11
kingreign:

Why are you deflecting my humble request?
You dey whine abi?
Na simple sturvs I asked you for you start to dry foam for mouth.

If na GLE350, write your moniker on a piece of paper, put beside the command rotary dial and snap the pic like this make we hail you as per we be paupers and you na odogwu.
Instead of that you start to dey stutter like motor wey get P0300, P0301, P0302, p0303, P0304, P0305, P0306.

Your car na your car, your property no affect my being or existence or worth in anyways, so stop the yeye childish social media show-off.

As per Random/Multiple cylinder misfire. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 10:07am On Feb 11
becky39000:

😁😁😁

So sad that people that can't even afford 3 square meals a day are saying my former ML 350 2014 which is worth over 20m is a shitty car Lmao. No be witchcraft? Una go cry tire
Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 10:18am On Feb 11
Benz no dey make dis old model car again. U r still behind. Your yahoo na local level with juju .idiot. or did u ever hear hushpuppy buying old model cars. Hahahaha.
TheBTCinvestor:

So sad that people that can't even afford 3 square meals a day are saying my former ML 350 2014 which is worth over 20m is a shitty car Lmao. No be witchcraft? Una go cry tire

1 Like

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 10:24am On Feb 11
Bazztadewu:
Benz no dey make dis old model car again. U r still behind. Your yahoo na local level with juju .idiot. or did u ever hear hushpuppy buying old model cars. Hahahaha.

Lol coming from someone wey never buy Keke maruwa..I laff in swahili cheesy. .if u don't take time ul become a failure just like ur miserble parents to ur children...shame
Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 10:34am On Feb 11
I ride an acura mdx 09 model.shey your useless scrap fit see my brake light.useless car wey no even be sports car.
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol coming from someone wey never buy Keke maruwa..I laff in swahili cheesy. .if u don't take time ul become a failure just like ur miserble parents to ur children...shame
Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 10:52am On Feb 11
Bazztadewu:
I ride an acura mdx 09 model.shey your useless scrap fit see my brake light.useless car wey no even be sports car.

That one na motor? Lol
Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 10:54am On Feb 11
Why not. If we race. U go enter inside bush or your engine go overheat. Your car na like lorry. E long for nothing.
TheBTCinvestor:

That one na motor? Lol

1 Like

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 11:08am On Feb 11
Bazztadewu:
Why not. If we race. U go enter inside bush or your engine go overheat. Your car na like lorry. E long for nothing.

Poverty don chop one side of ur brain...This will be my last response to u..
Re: ........ by ijeoma727: 12:47pm On Feb 11
Hahaha..il soon order my C300 2016 from same texas..white color ..watch out continue crying...while I'm cashing outHahaha..il soon order my C300 2016 from same texas..white color ..watch out continue crying...while I'm cashing out...
Re: ........ by Storypot: 1:23pm On Feb 11
ijeoma727:
Hahaha..il soon order my C300 2016 from same texas..white color ..watch out continue crying...while I'm cashing outHahaha..il soon order my C300 2016 from same texas..white color ..watch out continue crying...while I'm cashing out...

Damn, did someone forget to switch moniker?

2 Likes

Re: ........ by nurey(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11
Dem don bust am oooo 🤣, chocho like my grandfather clock.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Car Is Having A Firing Problem / Which Car Can I Buy With A Budget Of 700 To 800k?? / What Documents Do I Need For My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.