Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

........ - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ........ (3259 Views)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........ by becky39000(m): 10:22am On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:
Thread closed...Thanks for watching haters grin grin

What do you need the dogs for? Are you a calabar dog eater?!!!

Can we still reach you on 08033951736 ?!!!

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 10:37am On Feb 12
nurey:

No wonder, his achievements are buying Nigerian used cars and bedding several prostitutes plus living a fake life. I go dey wait for his 2017 C300 tongue shipped from Texas, atleast we don see him 2018 Clean chacha GLE350 grin

even his bank disowned him of his fake investment, hunger dey wire am that time he looks malnourished with wild beard in his MUGSHOT

I Go Bleep ur mama and ur sisters with that GLE 350 na..and deep down U know it..dem go spread thier toto straight up! Can we bet? Send me thier numbers grin
Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 10:41am On Feb 12
Bazztadewu:
American dad aka vega100 aka any other stupid name u can think of,must go down and be buried. He has no house nor investments. All he has are 2 old model cars and keeps running from pillar to post. God help u say I sight am somewhere say he be pastor or he has changed and became a pastor. Na beheading straight.

If u see the house wey I dey construct for GRA u go run...Decking rods alone na 5m...you don see 5m for ur life? Talk more of cost of land which is over 25m lol..just dey play. I for even upgrade to GLE63 2020 but il rather construct..cos houses are assets.. cheesy..Dirty broke boys grin...People wey still dey beg landlord wey never pay rent grin
Re: ........ by nurey(m): 11:12am On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

I Go Bleep ur mama and ur sisters with that GLE 350 na..and deep down U know it..dem go spread thier toto straight up! Can we bet? Send me thier numbers grin

This really cracked me up, where I go enter, dem no born you well make you even knock the gate uninvited grin, its all good sha, when your brain has been deposited in prostitute and destitute women toto, you think all manner of things tongue

2018 GLE350 noni

5 Likes

Re: ........ by nurey(m): 11:55am On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

If u see the house wey I dey construct for GRA u go run...Decking rods alone na 5m...you don see 5m for ur life? Talk more of cost of land which is over 25m lol..just dey play. I for even upgrade to GLE63 2020 but il rather construct..cos houses are assets.. cheesy see screenshots where I track my expenses...Dirty broke boys grin...People wey still dey beg landlord wey never pay rent grin

House wey go collapse kee U grin

3 Likes

Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 1:32pm On Feb 12
Go sleep. Audio man. Your target na nigerian used cars.not clean on3s but scrap that needs body upgrade.
TheBTCinvestor:

If u see the house wey I dey construct for GRA u go run...Decking rods alone na 5m...you don see 5m for ur life? Talk more of cost of land which is over 25m lol..just dey play. I for even upgrade to GLE63 2020 but il rather construct..cos houses are assets.. cheesy see screenshots where I track my expenses...Dirty broke boys grin...People wey still dey beg landlord wey never pay rent grin

3 Likes

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 1:48pm On Feb 12
Bazztadewu:
Go sleep. Audio man. Your target na nigerian used cars.not clean on3s but scrap that needs body upgrade.

But nobody in ur miserable family has bought a keke cheesy no be juju be that?? cheesy

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 2:07pm On Feb 12
nurey:

This really cracked me up, where I go enter, dem no born you well make you even knock the gate uninvited grin, its all good sha, when your brain has been deposited in prostitute and destitute women toto, you think all manner of things tongue

2018 GLE350 noni

Una dey see rate? No hustle...Keep wailing on the internet...kikikikk cheesy

Re: ........ by Jagermeister(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12
kingreign:

Why are you deflecting my humble request?
You dey whine abi?
Na simple sturvs I asked you for you start to dry foam for mouth.

If na GLE350, write your moniker on a piece of paper, put beside the command rotary dial and snap the pic like this make we hail you as per we be paupers and you na odogwu.
Instead of that you start to dey stutter like motor wey get P0300, P0301, P0302, p0303, P0304, P0305, P0306.

Your car na your car, your property no affect my being or existence or worth in anyways, so stop the yeye childish social media show-off.

Mike

Re: ........ by kingreign(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12
Jagermeister:

Mike

Lol, 4 fingers don turn back point him for the 1 wey he use point to yahoo yahoo.

1 Like

Re: ........ by nurey(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Una dey see rate? No hustle...Keep wailing on the internet...kikikikk cheesy

You bought your ML naija used, I even know the dealership you got it from grin but make I no talk too much.

If no be Ozwor you be, who will pay 35m for at best 2013 ML350 wey you dey push around, naija abused ML350 with rolled back mileage. Well I am still waiting for the dashboard pix of the GLE350 I want you to disgrace me, I wan kiss your shoes dey roll on the floor till you forgive me tongue

Fake life matters
Nairaland millionaire, paUper in real life

3 Likes

Re: ........ by AlvinOO7: 2:41pm On Feb 12
nurey:

You bought your ML naija used, I even know the dealership you got it from grin but make I no talk too much.

If no be Ozwor you be, who will pay 35m for at best 2013 ML350 wey you dey push around, naija abused ML350 with rolled back mileage. Well I am still waiting for the dashboard pix of the GLE350 I want you to disgrace me, I wan kiss your shoes dey roll on the floor till you forgive me tongue

Fake life matters
Easy Tiger…easy!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: ........ by Bazztadewu: 2:51pm On Feb 12
Just like the coward that he is. Nigerian used car buyer. The idiot don take off,shaply delete the pics. Hahahahahaha. Oponu dey show me notepad of building materials.. he go soon open another moniker and his usual repeated topic would be his old Nigerian used cars and how dirty hiv/aids patients are dying badly to have him. At age 39. With the brain of a teenager.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by kingreign(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12
Bazztadewu:
Just like the coward that he is. Nigerian used car buyer. The idiot don take off,shaply delete the pics. Hahahahahaha. Oponu dey show me notepad of building materials.. he go soon open another moniker and his usual repeated topic would be his old Nigerian used cars and how dirty hiv/aids patients are dying badly to have him. At age 39. With the brain of a teenager.

Baba post am for e facebook
Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 4:15pm On Feb 12
nurey:

Fake life matters

Lool ...my old ML350 wey I buy 20k dolls in 2022..? grin lmao....oya even a so called Nigerian Used 2013ML..u know the amount..go check rate o cheesy Can ur miserable father even afford the Nigerian Used?? How much more toks lol...keep crying o..while young guys like me are getting the paper cheesy...if ur too pained...do the world a favour and commit suicide bro..u need am.. cheesy

See price of naija used below cheesy how much more my GLE350 toks lol..I never knew poverty causes distorted thinking o..kai I'm sorry cheesy

Re: ........ by nurey(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Lool ...my old ML350 wey I buy 20k dolls in 2022..? grin lmao....oya even a so called Nigerian Used 2013ML..u know the amount..go check rate o cheesy Can ur miserable father even afford he Nigerian Used?? How much more toks lol...keep crying o..while young guys like me are getting the paper cheesy...if ur too pained...do the world a favour and commit suicide bro..u need am.. cheesy

See price of naija used below cheesy how much more my GLE350 toks lol..I never knew poverty causes distorted thinking o..kai I'm sorry cheesy

$20k indeed, nah change remain from your scam money, you dey try stay afloat. Post the centre console of your GLE350 make we hail you.

Nairaland millionaire
Fake life matters
I get this, I get that nothing to show, empty barrel ashawo lover grin

Don't discard this casted moniker

3 Likes

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 4:32pm On Feb 12
nurey:

$20k indeed, nah change remain from your scam money, you dey try stay afloat. Post the centre console of your GLE350 make we hail you.

Nairaland millionaire
Fake life matters
I get this, I get that nothing to show, empty barrel ashawo lover grin

Don't discard this casted moniker

Lol I just look at u and laugh lol.Scam ke? Have u checked my profile on Linkedin..lol.. grin..jobless man still struggling at ur age..I pity ur kids u birthed into poverty cos dem go Inherit ur struggles...From selling dead phone accessories to dead cars to dead Nintendo games for 15k lol....ur even selling garri in Obalende? cheesy cheesy May God have mercy on u hahahahahaha. It's just a shame..Broke men like u deserve no pussy o wink That's why I don't make friends with poor men that are not up to my standard..il rather be a loner cos u poor struggling guys Sabi give poison...Smh I really don't blame girls that prefer to be with made men....hahaha Baba they sell year 2000 Sienna lmao..24 year old 5th hand vehicle grin..but he get mouth to talk down on my former ML2013 I bought toks in 2022 for $20k excluding clearing...no be juju be that? Garri seller grin

Re: ........ by kingar(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12
kingreign:

Baba post am for e facebook
Abeg drop him Facebook handle make I go say tell baba GLE something😅

1 Like

Re: ........ by adamma24: 4:41pm On Feb 12
Be like say baba don delete the gle picture...baba no dey proud of him car

1 Like

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 4:46pm On Feb 12
adamma24:
Be like say baba don delete the gle picture...baba no dey proud of him car

Lol 😆 dey play...
Re: ........ by kingar(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12
My problem with this man is that e no Dey proud that his poor n he feel everyone is as poor as he. His mind is poor, he’s doing are so poor even his pocket seems empty cos I don’t know why he capitalizes so much on how poor his generation has been. Tufia people dey mumu shaa

1 Like

Re: ........ by adamma24: 4:50pm On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol 😆 dey play...

Oshey...baddest....no gree for anybody
Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 4:54pm On Feb 12
kingar:
My problem with this man is that e no Dey proud that his poor n he feel everyone is as poor as he. His mind is poor, he’s doing are so poor even his pocket seems empty cos I don’t know why he capitalizes so much on how poor his generation has been. Tufia people dey mumu shaa

See who is crying...a failed Forex trader who had starting capital of only $12...lol..money I dash to beggars on the road lol and a shoe cobbler that sells 2500 shoes at Rumola ..Lmao...hehehe...Omo eh my Belle dey pain me from laughing...

Re: ........ by kingreign(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12
kingar:
Abeg drop him Facebook handle make I go say tell baba GLE something😅

1 Like

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 5:01pm On Feb 12
kingreign:

Una don run go Facebook looll...I like the attention I'm getting cheesy
Re: ........ by kingreign(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Una don run go Facebook looll...I like the attention I'm getting cheesy

No homo, you look good. But stop lying or living a fake life.
Re: ........ by nurey(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol I just look at u and laugh lol.Scam ke? Have u checked my profile on Linkedin..lol.. grin..jobless man still struggling at ur age..I pity ur kids u birthed into poverty cos dem go Inherit ur struggles...From selling dead phone accessories to dead cars to dead Nintendo games for 15k lol....ur even selling garri in Obalende? cheesy cheesy May God have mercy on u hahahahahaha. It's just a shame..Broke men like u deserve no pussy o wink That's why I don't make friends with poor men that are not up to my standard..il rather be a loner cos u poor struggling guys Sabi give poison...Smh I really don't blame girls that prefer to be with made men....hahaha Baba they sell year 2000 Sienna lmao..24 year old 5th hand vehicle grin..but he get mouth to talk down on my former ML2013 I bought toks in 2022 for $20k excluding clearing...no be juju be that? Garri seller grin

Your come back are so lame. Anyway show us the centre console of the GLE350 you can even snap your boss own use am pepper us grin nairaland millionaire living fake life.

Mumu that can't lie, all his ML has same plate number from grey till he repaint am white same plate number to the upgraded chinko parts GLE350. He no know say monitoring spirit go cast am

3 Likes

Re: ........ by Jagermeister(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12
kingreign:

Lol, 4 fingers don turn back point him for the 1 wey he use point to yahoo yahoo.

Na stupid person

1 Like

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 7:04pm On Feb 12
nurey:

Your come back are so lame. Anyway show us the centre console of the GLE350 you can even snap your boss own use am pepper us grin nairaland millionaire living fake life.

Mumu that can't lie, all his ML has same plate number from grey till he repaint am white same plate number to the upgraded chinko parts GLE350. He no know say monitoring spirit go cast am

Garri seller..abeg I need 5 cups..no forget to add Jara o..make I no change am for u angry cheesy grin

Re: ........ by Afromentalist: 7:14pm On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Too much noise.

Everybody knows you have erection problems due to too much masturbating. Paul killer man, you are well known on these streets. If not for Vega100 you are done

1 Like

Re: ........ by TheBTCinvestor: 7:28pm On Feb 12
Afromentalist:

Too much noise.

Everybody knows you have erection problems due to too much masturbating. Paul killer man, you are well known on these streets. If not for Vega100 you are done

Bring ur mama and ur sister make dem test my dick to confirm grin
Re: ........ by nurey(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Garri seller..abeg I need 5 cups..no forget to add Jara o..make I no change am for u angry cheesy grin

I hear say nah VEGA100 dey make you tan kponkpon grin I go add am dilute the garri, you sure say 5cups go reach you and your family chop for 1week? I am generous even though I no get money.

Send your address, you be my boy, make I send one bag give you manage for this inflation wey make you use your inlaw ML350 dey pose as your own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Car Is Having A Firing Problem / Which Car Can I Buy With A Budget Of 700 To 800k?? / What Documents Do I Need For My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.