Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 (60912 Views)

Terem Moffi: Nigerian Striker Mocks Mbappe After Defeating PSG / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by AyakaDunukofia: 5:17pm On Feb 11
Djdamian:
Nigerians don't like to read before they comment

Do they even read at all? Their capacity to comprehend is quite low. You can say it's attention deficit. But what do you expect from a population whose government can't provide the basics of life; simple things as electricity and food are out of reach.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 6:13pm On Feb 11
Thislifee:
It's not all about academics, he keeps complaining on how they are extorting pharmacy students to buy books handouts etc! with many other negative things about the school. Dirty hostels especially when he visited his classmates at the hostel. They don't cut grasses etc. Lectures sleep with young girls for grades( his friend in Art faculty, she was coerced by a lecturer to sleep with him), sex for grades and sorting!

Isn't all the above the true as he said?

Let him not study and be complaining. Until his mate graduates and leaves him behind. It you think I am going ask him to provide you all his grade. Keep it and never ask him again and when if he graduates compare and you will realized he has been jonsing in school and laying the ground work to pass the blame elsewhere grin
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 6:15pm On Feb 11
Thislifee:
you reported Nairaland to delete some of my posts right? That's so childish of you.

Why would I do that? I can see that truly you are a child. Don't study keep complaining until reality hits you in few years. You come back to tell us how education is a scam grin
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 6:19pm On Feb 11
Thislifee:
He also said that when ever he goes to their library, he sees outdated books!

I will repeat keep complaining and don't double down to improve your grade. grin There is Internet you can download almost any book you want for free.
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thislifee: 6:24pm On Feb 11
dettolgel:

I will repeat keep complaining and don't double down to improve your grade. grin There is Internet you can download almost any book you want for free.
You are mentally deranged!
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 6:35pm On Feb 11
Thislifee:
You are mentally deranged!

You can keep insulting your mentally deranged father thinking that you are insulting me.

Leave bad gang and go study. Soon you will graduate with very poor grade and will come here to complain.

There are sites to download free textbook you can use it. When I realised that you are a lazy and unserious student was instead of asking where to download the books you started insulting your father thinking you are insulting me.

Leave your off camp accommodation and move to the hostel. Learn character, learn to live with people and in not so comfortable environment. It will take you far in life. Do you think it was by accident that more than 90.9% of all the 1st class graduate lived in hotel instead of in off campus accommodation?

Forget doing big boy (joining bad gang, sleeping with girls indiscriminately instead of studying) off campus. You are not better than those students that live in the hostels.

The serious ones will graduate with better grades and those bad ones like you (those that are gang members that look over their shoulders all the time and those that spend most of their time chasing females and bragging about the number of girls they have slept with) will end up being the butt of the joke in few years from today. Because then your bad grade won't fetch you shit out in the real world.

I am giving you this advice for free because of your parents that you will end up disappointing if you don't change your ways. grin

Edit:

I went to read your posts.

I can now see where your frustration is coming from. It is a shame you had a low grade and find it difficult now to get a good job. Many students made same mistakes instead of facing thier studies they allowed things that are temporary (how clean the hostel is or how old the books in the library are instead of finding alternatives) to affect their pych and these eventually demoralise them and get in the way of their grades.

It is never too late, even with 2.2 or lower grade you can redeem the situation. Think outside the box you can also create a thread with a different monika and explain your situation (leaving out information that will lead to anyone identifying you) there are loads of smart and talented people on this forum. They will give you useful advice.

I am sorry to have unknowingly hit you in a sour spot. I apologise for that. Do have a wonderful day.
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11
Hotice085:

You no just get sense at all at all
na u come get sense pass abi
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Zeezenho: 8:35pm On Feb 11
Well document life. This how humans suppose be, not one cocaine sniffing ghost in aso rock without past.
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thislifee: 9:51pm On Feb 13
dettolgel:

You can keep insulting your mentally deranged father thinking that you are insulting me.

Leave bad gang and go study. Soon you will graduate with very poor grade and will come here to complain.

There are sites to download free textbook you can use it. When I realised that you are a lazy and unserious student was instead of asking where to download the books you started insulting your father thinking you are insulting me.

Leave your off camp accommodation and move to the hostel. Learn character, learn to live with people and in not so comfortable environment. It will take you far in life. Do you think it was by accident that more than 90.9% of all the 1st class graduate lived in hotel instead of in off campus accommodation?

Forget doing big boy (joining bad gang, sleeping with girls indiscriminately instead of studying) off campus. You are not better than those students that live in the hostels.

The serious ones will graduate with better grades and those bad ones like you (those that are gang members that look over their shoulders all the time and those that spend most of their time chasing females and bragging about the number of girls they have slept with) will end up being the butt of the joke in few years from today. Because then your bad grade won't fetch you shit out in the real world.

I am giving you this advice for free because of your parents that you will end up disappointing if you don't change your ways. grin

Edit:

I went to read your posts.

I can now see where your frustration is coming from. It is a shame you had a low grade and find it difficult now to get a good job. Many students made same mistakes instead of facing thier studies they allowed things that are temporary (how clean the hostel is or how old the books in the library are instead of finding alternatives) to affect their pych and these eventually demoralise them and get in the way of their grades.

It is never too late, even with 2.2 or lower grade you can redeem the situation. Think outside the box you can also create a thread with a different monika and explain your situation (leaving out information that will lead to anyone identifying you) there are loads of smart and talented people on this forum. They will give you useful advice.

I am sorry to have unknowingly hit you in a sour spot. I apologise for that. Do have a wonderful day.
I know you too well but you don't know me! It's your stupid mother and drunkard father with prostitute sisters and cultists brothers that had a poor grade! You are mad and would forever be mad! I blame your stupid parents for having sex without condoms and giving birth to a disgusting lunatic like you!
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 11:03pm On Feb 13
Thislifee:
I know you too well but you don't know me! It's your stupid mother and drunkard father with prostitute sisters and cultists brothers that had a poor grade! You are mad and would forever be mad! I blame your stupid parents for having sex without condoms and giving birth to a disgusting lunatic like you!

You can comfortably list your family history thinking you are insulting me. I heard it could be therapeutic for frustrated people to vent.

I am not mocking your situation ain't you the one busy begging for a job from a friend's father? If you hadnt joined gang and instead focus on your studies you would have had good grade.

With good grade you don't need to beg your friend to talk to his father. He would have done it without you asking. Maybe because your friend knows the type of dull student you were and would not want to ruin his reputation by referring you to his father. Your friend is a smart man, I would do the same, no one would refer a known gang member that graduated with poor grade to anyone let one to their own father.

The initial advice I gave you still stands. Open thread and maybe the smart guys here will give you useful suggestions that might help you out of your misery. grin
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thislifee: 12:15am On Feb 14
dettolgel:

You can comfortably list your family history thinking you are insulting me. I heard it could be therapeutic for frustrated people to vent.

I am not mocking your situation ain't you the one busy begging for a job from a friend's father? If you hadnt joined gang and instead focus on your studies you would have had good grade.

With good grade you don't need to beg your friend to talk to his father. He would have done it without you asking. Maybe because your friend knows the type of dull student you were and would not want to ruin his reputation by referring you to his father. Your friend is a smart man, I would do the same, no one would refer a known gang member that graduated with poor grade to anyone let one to their own father.

The initial advice I gave you still stands. Open thread and maybe the smart guys here will give you useful suggestions that might help you out of your misery. grin
Firstly, your drunkard father is the one that is a gang member! I am currently employed, I begged for a government job years back, it's like 7 years now. I have good grades and you know federal government job in this country is through connection or you buying it. I know of someone that bought job from Abuja and another person that bought job from UNN under ozumba's administration.
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 1:15pm On Feb 14
Thislifee:
Firstly, your drunkard father is the one that is a gang member! I am currently employed, I begged for a government job years back, it's like 7 years now. I have good grades and you know federal government job in this country is through connection or you buying it. I know of someone that bought job from Abuja and another person that bought job from UNN under ozumba's administration.

Buying job is an indication of how skewed your moral values are. Which is not far from that of gang members. I am certain you are one.

Anyways like I said before you can still redeem your bad grade and build a better future for your self and your children. But first you have to cut off ties with your gang members.

Wash your hands off them only then can you truly focus and be the person your parents thought you were. grin
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thislifee: 2:45pm On Feb 14
dettolgel:

Buying job is an indication of how skewed your moral values are. Which is not far from that of gang members. I am certain you are one.

Anyways like I said before you can still redeem your bad grade and build a better future for your self and children. But first you have to cut off ties with your gang members.

Wash your hands off them only then can you truly focus and be the person your parents thought you were. grin
Go and call your stupid father and prostitute mother a gang member! If these two fools would have used condom during sex, they won't have given birth to a gangster like you. Foolish slowpoke!
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 3:29pm On Feb 14
Thislifee:
Go and call your stupid father and prostitute mother a gang member! If these two fools would have used condom during sex, they won't have given birth to a gangster like you. Foolish slowpoke!

You can rant all you like. You can insult your parents all you like grin joining gang in school was your greatest undoing. Your bad grade and inability to secure a good job was because of your membership of a gang.

Denounce your membership and start on a clean slate. Yes you never cultivated the habit of working hard (being a gang member means you never had the time to sit and study) but you can still learn if you put your mind to it.

I really think you should let go your membership of the gang and only then do you stand a better chance of improving your life.

Otherwise you will just remain bitter and keep having issues with your parents and you will come out here to vent by insulting your parents indirectly projecting insults reserved for them unto others. grin
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thislifee: 6:15pm On Feb 14
dettolgel:

You can rant all you like. You can insult your parents all you like grin joining gang in school was your greatest undoing. Your bad grade and inability to secure a good job was because of your membership of a gang.

Denounce your membership and start on a clean slate. Yes you never cultivated the habit of working hard (being a gang member means you never had the time to sit and study) but you can still learn if you put your mind to it.

I really think you should let go your membership of the gang and only then do you stand a better chance of improving your life.

Otherwise you will just remain bitter and keep having issues with your parents and you will come out here to vent by insulting your parents indirectly projecting insults reserved for them unto others. grin
it's you that joined gang! You and your stupid father with mother that was a prostitute. Ashawo mama and ogogoro papa. God forbid would I join gang like your useless father and fetish mother! I graduated with high 2.1 currently working in a good private firm just that I have always wanted government job like DSS so I can put fools like you behind bars forever!
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 8:25pm On Feb 14
Thislifee:
it's you that joined gang! You and your stupid father with mother that was a prostitute. Ashawo mama and ogogoro papa. God forbid would I join gang like your useless father and fetish mother! I graduated with high 2.1 currently working in a good private firm just that I have always wanted government job like DSS so I can put fools like you behind bars forever!

Who dash gang member like you 2.1? grin

I told you to stop displaying your family secrets online. Your deranged parents may have made a mistake to conceive you but you cannot continue to be a disappointment to them and your unborn children.

Leave gang, I understand you joined because of lack of love from both parents. You really wanted to belong somewhere so as to boast yourself confidence. All it got you was misery, there is still time, leave gang matter.

Focus on your life. You can still make it. I understand that you are traumatised by the type of household you were born into.

But it does not have to end that way for you. Yes your shit stain of a parents may have considered you a cum stain but you can still turn things around. grin

Leave gang now that you are still alive and rebuild your life.

If you have to leave Akwa completely please do. Stay away from the gang give yourself five years from now you can fix your life again.
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by Thislifee: 9:06pm On Feb 14
dettolgel:

Who dash gang member like you 2.1? grin

I told you to stop displaying your family secrets online. Your deranged parents may have made a mistake to conceive you but you cannot continue to be a disappointment to them and your unborn children.

Leave gang, I understand you joined because of lack of love from both parents. You really wanted to belong somewhere so as to boast yourself confidence. All it got you was misery, there is still time, leave gang matter.

Focus on your life. You can still make it. I understand that you are traumatised by the type of household you were born into.

But it does not have to end that way for you. Yes your shit stain of a parents may have considered you a cum stain but you can still turn things around. grin

Leave gang now that you are still alive and rebuild your life.

If you have to leave Akwa completely please do. Stay away from the gang give yourself five years from now you can fix your life again.
Your stupid parents are the gangster!
Who is staying at Awka?

You went through my previous post when I was trying to relocate to Awka for a job but I didn't eventually relocated!

I would love to get your mother pregnant! But she might be probably be an old shit so I think I should get your wife pregnant. Give me her number because you have low sperm count!

Foolish fool!
Re: Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 by dettolgel: 12:41am On Feb 15
Thislifee:
Your stupid parents are the gangster!
Who is staying at Awka?

You went through my previous post when I was trying to relocate to Awka for a job but I didn't eventually relocated!

I would love to get your mother pregnant! But she might be probably be an old shit so I think I should get your wife pregnant. Give me her number because you have low sperm count!

Foolish fool!

I knew you are a gang member. Rape is one of your to go weapon against female. You just confessed about wanting to impregnates your mother. That is considered rape, as a gang member it is your signature move. I know your mom is a disappointment to you but why rape her?

Like I said there is still time for you to mend your ways. Denounce your membership move elsewhere and start a new life. Do end up dying unfortunate death without living up to your full potential. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Referee José Arnoldo Amaya Dies After Being Beaten By Players And Fans / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video) / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.