Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? (10024 Views)

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by fati2001(m): 10:05am On Feb 11
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:06am On Feb 11
Only feminazis and fággots can be in such ship

Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by drimzsmoke(m): 10:08am On Feb 11
jubrilELsudan:

ODE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ni e!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by gassbee: 10:17am On Feb 11
is only possible if d guy is impotent

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Shantyken(m): 10:33am On Feb 11
AntiChristian:
How did Joseph the adopted father of God tey do am with Mary the mother of God?

Some go dey form holy holy but dey do all sorts of Jangrover pre-intimacy on the bed!

God dey see you all fornicators!

God or Jesus Christ
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by JOACHINpedro: 10:48am On Feb 11
Jokerman:
Marriage or dating??

Marriage, the only immoral act will be anal sex, party or any other act outside of husband and wife.

Dating, from kissing to groping to looking , are all immoral acts.

We need Grace
What of BJ?
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by NOGRUDGES(m): 10:59am On Feb 11
See format

Update loading .......

It's all in the mind

grin
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by GodisFirst: 11:07am On Feb 11
yes.
Just be quick in assessing your relationship partner and draw a limit and be open to him or her as per the limit and ensure the limit is maintained. A good relationship partner will respect your choice and keep to the limit, but if he or she is not comfortable with that, then you have to let go and look for another until you get the type that suits you. Ensure you are consistent and that you are not a hypocrite.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Uchesis: 11:08am On Feb 11
jubrilELsudan:
CAN YOU SHIT AND NOT PISS
Oil dey your head bro.

Leave all these pretenders for nairaland
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Jokerman(m): 11:33am On Feb 11
JOACHINpedro:

What of BJ?

Husband and wife... Not sure it's a sin.

Outside marriage.... Definitely
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by zedegit: 11:59am On Feb 11
CandidAdmin:
Just asking ooo.

Can one be in a relation without engaging in any form of immoral activities?

Let's discuss.

Yes if una no dey visit unaself or sleep over.

But e dey possible.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11
definitely
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Nmezor(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11
Yeah now
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Atolu01: 12:52pm On Feb 11
I don't think so. Unless two women are involved. If it's ANYTHING to do with the self control lacking, animalistic, waster-emptier gender, it's very unlikely. Maybe if you tie them down or something. My opinion.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Ctony1: 1:19pm On Feb 11
Before going into Relationships, if the two parties fail to establish the rules to back of all these, they might likely end up messing each other up even if they never planned or wanted such things to occur. This is what I stand to regret today. The relationship is indeed Divine, yet, as the man, I didn't make out plans and rules on the relationship. Along the journey, many ungodly things started creeping in. Even as we try to limit and stop them, they are becoming difficult because we didn't make guiding rules for ourselves at the beginning.

Secondly, like someone commented up there, dating for too long without having marriage in view is highly demanding and tempting. Should I say it is another mistake on my path too.

Check out, majority of people who dated without having any immoral act before they got weeded, were people who didn't date for long and probably had distance relationship.

Left to me, I would hv preferred distance relationship.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Druss(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11
Yes
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by YourGFsnatcher: 1:52pm On Feb 11
123yes:
Very possible if the lady especially is the born again type who really believe is sex after marriage
If only she's a virgin. If not.. it's all scam! U can't be having sex with other people and when it's my turn u are forming celibacy
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by benobyeze(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11
This question is funny. Being in a relationship and be commiting immoral act? The relationship is immoral.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by malcom1X: 2:22pm On Feb 11
I was in a relationship with a Nun, i never had sex with her but we were on another level of friendship
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Annahh(f): 2:41pm On Feb 11
Yes. I am a living proof.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by GindoX(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11
BigDawsNet:
Yes, as a child of God

No kissing
No touching
You hug in d deeper life format

We do this to avoid temptations...

Please demonstrate hugging in deeper life format
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by Chukwuka319(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11
Oh yes, it's very much possible.The partners just need to be self controlled and self disciplined, and above all,God fearing.
As long as we humans continue breaking God's Commandments concerning everything about life,we will continue to experience pains discomfort.
But a God fearing man or woman cannot be in a relationship with an immoral person who doesn't share his or her convictions on sexual purity, because light and darkness have nothing in common and Christ and the devil can never agree.
He or she must seek a like minded partner,for them not to be compromised and fall to temptation.

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by spiSeyi: 2:55pm On Feb 11
Let's be realistic it's not possible in this generation except if the relationship will be for a few months then marriage. If you no fvck ur partner go fvck cool
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by spiSeyi: 2:56pm On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

Every girl is the born again type today
Legend grin
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by spiSeyi: 3:01pm On Feb 11
hansomb:
If you pass 18 to 20 without having sex, sex will not move you afterwards
You just lied even virgins are moved, abstinence from s*x is all about determination to zip up even at the face of temptation.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by judedwriter(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11
CandidAdmin:
Just asking ooo.

Can one be in a relation without engaging in any form of immoral activities?

Let's discuss.

It depends on the goal and duration of the relationship.

That's why in christendom, we teach courtship not serious relationship. And the courtship should be at least 6 months.

Body no be firewood. Even if a man does not touch a girl in a relationship, if he is really sexually attracted to her, he would be tempted to lust after her body which is a sin in accordance to Jesus's teaching.

That's why courtship shouldn't be too long, to avoid sexual temptations.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by elmarafa20: 5:19pm On Feb 11
Ofcouse
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by AncientAlien(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes. its doable.
How you want do am?
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by AncientAlien(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11
123yes:
Very possible if the lady especially is the born again type who really believe is sex after marriage
And also believe monetary gifts after engagement.
Re: Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? by okerekingsley90: 5:37pm On Feb 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Only if the two of you have never engaged in sex before you met

If you have banged and reach orgasm before

Then my brother and sister you can't

We should not pretend

Orgasm from sex is the sweetest thing okay
When the memory of how the whole of your body vibrated in ecstasy in the past during coitus

My brother and sister you will do it

My brother you no de disappoint grin grin 🤣😁🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday? / What Is The Size Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.