Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,086 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Atheism Has A Suicide Problem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Has A Suicide Problem (467 Views)

Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by triplechoice(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12
FxMasterz:

I only provided clarification because the OP and his source had wrong diagnosis. I even painted a comparative picture for my position.

I'm afraid your diagnosis and "comparative picture" are products of your religious indoctrination.

You're clueless about what can cause depression which leads to suicidal thoughts.

You think demons are responsible because that's what your has taught you .
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by FxMasterz: 10:09pm On Feb 12
triplechoice:

I'm afraid your diagnosis and "comparative picture" are products of your religious indoctrination.

You're clueless about what can cause depression which leads to suicidal thoughts.

You think demons are responsible because that's what your has taught you .

I don't think demons are responsible for suicide. I know they are. That's because I have on several occasions healed many of suicidal thoughts by casting out demons.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by triplechoice(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12
FxMasterz:

I don't think demons are responsible for suicide. I know they are. That's because I have on several occasions healed many of suicidal thoughts by casting out demons.

The healing may have happened because you succeeded in unconsciously tricking their minds to accept something about themselves that's not true. That's spiritual deception.

The human mind is capable of creating effect from what it's made to accept as true, and that's why the placebo can provide relief for anyone who is made to believe they are getting the real thing . This is one of the reasons TB Joshua had some success when he was alive. He was tricking the minds of the ignorant public to believe he has powers to cast out demons from them. It's the same thing you're doing . It doesn't end well.

Demons don't possess people. Your religious book has made you accept that lie and now working with it to ignorantly abuse the minds of the people you claim you have healed .

The day you come to the realisation that you have not been casting out any demons from anyone is the day you will wake up and even end up becoming an atheist.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12
Dtruthspeaker:

Only people who do not have God as their friend suffer depression.

You are wrong on this one.

Powerful Elijah was at a time depressed in the Bible.

He asked God to take his life undecided

All my time as a Christian I have been depressed and I stopped going to church because church spikes depression level for me

So know what u are saying
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by FxMasterz: 11:54pm On Feb 12
triplechoice:

The healing may have happened because you succeeded in unconsciously tricking their minds to accept something about themselves that's not true. That's spiritual deception.

The human mind is capable of creating effect from what it's made to accept as true, and that's why the placebo can provide relief for anyone who is made to believe they are getting the real thing . This is one of the reasons TB Joshua had some success when he was alive. He was tricking the minds of the ignorant public to believe he has powers to cast out demons from them. It's the same thing you're doing . It doesn't end well.

Demons don't possess people. Your religious book has made you accept that lie and now working with it to ignorantly abuse the minds of the people you claim you have healed .

The day you come to the realisation that you have not been casting out any demons from anyone is the day you will wake up and even end up becoming an atheist.

Even when the demons speak out of the people being prayed for?

TB Joshua was fake but he wasn't tricking the minds of people. It doesn't work that way. That's absurd.

You even claim demons don't posses people when there are extremely clear evidences both in the Bible and outside the Bible.

I think I've once had a discussion with you regarding this issue before. You were even very rude back then. I was told that's
how you have always being. I don't consider you a Christian. Please stop mentioning me.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by triplechoice(m): 6:50am On Feb 13
FxMasterz:

Even when the demons speak out of the people being prayed for?me.
It's a trick of the mind. Next time record the voice of the demons and paste it here so people judge for themselves if it's humans speaking or the voice of actual demons

TB Joshua was fake but he wasn't tricking the minds of people. It doesn't work that way. That's absurd.
You don't understand what it means to trick the mind. You have interpreted that literally. Do a research on what it means to trick the mind to create effect. It will help you to understand better what you're currently engage in so you know if to continue or not.
The human mind doesn't know the difference between what's real and not real. So if you're able to convince it something is real when it's not ,it will create effect from it and that's what you're getting as demons speaking through people. You need an education beyond your religious beliefs to know the truth about your deliverance activities. What you hear as demons speaking is all from the unconscious mind . It's not real demons.

You even claim demons don't posses people when there are extremely clear evidences both in the Bible and outside the Bible.
The Bible doesn't contain any evidence that can be relied on when it comes to that. And there are no evidences outside the Bible to prove demons possess anyone. I already explained what's responsible for what you think is demons speaking through people . Look for former pastors who were doing the same thing you're currently doing to educate you on why they abandoned the practice. It will help you a lot if you really want to know the truth. Have you ever ask yourself why is it that people you claimed to have exorcised of demons continue to experience the same and come back for another round of deliverance or look for another pastor to deliver them? They continue to come back because it's all make believe and not real.

I think I've once had a discussion with you regarding this issue before. You were even very rude back then. I was told that's
how you have always being. I don't consider you a Christian. Please stop mentioning me.
And you easily believe what another has said about me without proof? It tells the kind of person you're. Some persons here are quick to unconsciously throw insults at others, you included, but when you respond in kind they start to accuse you of being rude. Go back to that thread and see how you started making all manner of desparaging comments about my person indirectly and come back here to tell me you're a nice and not rude person who respect the people you discuss with. Even here on this thread you have started to demonise others who don't share in your belief. Is that what Christianity teaches you?
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:01am On Feb 13
jaephoenix:

Yes, I have no friends. I'm a loner. I live in a religious society. I'm I suicidal? Hell no!
There are atheists living in UK, Nederlands who openly profess their belief, and have many friends. Are they suicidal? I don't know but I don't think so.
Like I said, your article reeks of quality bullshit. There's no stats, no logic. Just a regular horseshit someone plucked from his ass

Don't mind him. Theist are more likely to commit suicide when they perceive gid has failed them. They commit suicide as a way to protest that the life God gave them isn't satisfying enough
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by triplechoice(m): 7:25am On Feb 13
LalastiklaIa:

Don't mind him. Theist are more likely to commit suicide when they perceive gid has failed them. They commit suicide as a way to protest that the life God gave them isn't satisfying enough

You people should not turn this issue into a fight. Everyone is "more likely to commit suicide" it doesn't matter your belief and non belief.
At some point in the life of an atheist, rational thinking and logic ,like a God, will also fail leaving the person helpless and not knowing what to do. That can also lead to severe depression depending on the situation the atheist is caught up in.

Instead of this petty business of debating who is more likely to commit suicide, attention should be focused on enlightening everyone around you, your enemies included, on the need to take care of their mental health

1 Like

Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31am On Feb 13
LalastiklaIa:

You are wrong on this one.

Powerful Elijah was at a time depressed in the Bible.

He asked God to take his life undecided

All my time as a Christian I have been depressed and I stopped going to church because church spikes depression level for me

So know what u are saying

As you said "at a time" meaning, its momentary sadness and not the long continous one we see such that the person is always depressed to the point that the body takes that form and structure.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Feb 13
triplechoice:

Instead of this petty business of debating who is more likely to commit suicide, attention should be focused on enlightening everyone around you, your enemies included, on the need to take care of their mental health ...

Unfortunately, depression is one iof the plagues so its necessary to point out that this is another proof of rapture and christians are saved from it.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by FxMasterz: 10:01am On Feb 13
triplechoice:
It's a trick of the mind. Next time record the voice of the demons and paste it here so people judge for themselves if it's humans speaking or the voice of actual demons
You don't understand what it means to trick the mind. You have interpreted that literally. Do a research on what it means to trick the mind to create effect. It will help you to understand better what you're currently engage in so you know if to continue or not.
The human mind doesn't know the difference between what's real and not real. So if you're able to convince it something is real when it's not ,it will create effect from it and that's what you're getting as demons speaking through people. You need an education beyond your religious beliefs to know the truth about your deliverance activities. What you hear as demons speaking is all from the unconscious mind . It's not real demons.
The Bible doesn't contain any evidence that can be relied on when it comes to that. And there are no evidences outside the Bible to prove demons possess anyone. I already explained what's responsible for what you think is demons speaking through people . Look for former pastors who were doing the same thing you're currently doing to educate you on why they abandoned the practice. It will help you a lot if you really want to know the truth. Have you ever ask yourself why is it that people you claimed to have exorcised of demons continue to experience the same and come back for another round of deliverance or look for another pastor to deliver them? They continue to come back because it's all make believe and not real.
And you easily believe what another has said about me without proof? It tells the kind of person you're. Some persons here are quick to unconsciously throw insults at others, you included, but when you respond in kind they start to accuse you of being rude. Go back to that thread and see how you started making all manner of desparaging comments about my person indirectly and come back here to tell me you're a nice and not rude person who respect the people you discuss with. Even here on this thread you have started to demonise others who don't share in your belief. Is that what Christianity teaches you?

There has been no pastor who abandoned deliverance because he thought he was tricking people's minds. Such a thought itself is absurd. Have you ever witnessed a deliverance session live and direct to see the beautiful transformation that usually follows? I've never had anyone returned to me with the same problems after being delivered and the demons cast out.

Do you read to understand or read to criticize? You insulted me severally in the past even when I didn't return the insults. Someone confirmed that you've always been like that.

Even on that particular thread where someone described a series of dreams a victim of demonic oppression claimed to have. I dissected the dreams and provided an accurate picture of what the the victim would be experiencing in real life which was confirmed by the narrator. In spite of the confirmation, you continued to shoot out your opposing views without objectivity. Then you went on to lace all your posts with insults without provocation. I don't want to have any discussion with persons of such character. So stop mentioning me. I'll not respond anymore if you dare another mention.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by triplechoice(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13
FxMasterz:

There has been no pastor who abandoned deliverance because he thought he was tricking people's minds. Such a thought itself is absurd. Have you ever witnessed a deliverance session live and direct to see the beautiful transformation that usually follows? I've never had anyone returned to me with the same problems after being delivered and the demons cast out.

Do you read to understand or read to criticize? You insulted me severally in the past even when I didn't return the insults. Someone confirmed that you've always been like that.
Even on that particular thread where someone described a series of dreams a victim of demonic oppression claimed to have. I dissected the dreams and provided an accurate picture of what the the victim would be experiencing in real life which was confirmed by the narrator. In spite of the confirmation, you continued to shoot out your opposing views without objectivity. Then you went on to lace all your posts with insults without provocation.
I don't want to have any discussion with persons of such character. So stop mentioning me. I'll not respond anymore if you dare another mention.
@ the bolded, you have mistaken me for another person. I have never engaged you concerning dreams on this board. Never! If you insist I was the person please revisit the thread and bring evidence I was the person. It was in the spirit husband and wife thread that you directed some disparaging comments at me which I responded to . Apart from that, no other time. It's wrong for you to accuse me of something I never did.

Back to the topic. I won't say much again you're free to believe what you want to believe

Delivering people from demons is one of the oldest tricks in the books to recruit new members for Pentecostal churches. TB Joshua successfully used that to expand his church business.

The Catholic Church began with the same thing but stopped after a time. These days you hardly hear that a Catholic priest is conducting exorcism somewhere. Anyone who comes to them is directed to seek professional help first before anything, and when such persons take the advice, it's reported they usually don't come back because they found professional solutions for what they taught was caused by demons. You should be doing that and not deceiving the public like TB Joshua

What you doing messing up the minds of innocent people in the name of casting out demons from them is spiritism , not Christianity. Those who are very good at it outside Christianity can make those who submit to them do much more than demons talking through them . They can make people bark like dogs , meow like cats and any other thing. You don't know what's behind what you do. You're practicing spiritism in the name of Jesus and don't even know it.

Take your time to read the below. It's from a pastor like yourself. He's not the only one. There are others too who have spoken against what people like you're doing to ignorant Christian's.

htt

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ministrymagazine.org/archive/1992/08/beware-of-deliverance-ministries&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwit5oaH0KiEAxXPVEEAHTF7DQQQFnoECAYQAg&usg=AOvVaw1awjvEVwlFJFttmW7qHoXS

Please come back to tell what you think.

Modified. The first link I shared didn't lead to the exact page I wanted you to read. I just replaced it

Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by FxMasterz: 5:53pm On Feb 13
triplechoice:
@ the bolded, you have mistaken me for another person. I have never engaged you concerning dreams on this board. Never! If you insist I was the person please revisit the thread and bring evidence I was the person. It was in the spirit husband and wife thread that you directed some disparaging comments at me which I responded to . Apart from that, no other time. It's wrong for you to accuse me of something I never did.

Back to the topic. I won't say much again you're free to believe what you want to believe

Delivering people from demons is one of the oldest tricks in the books to recruit new members for Pentecostal churches. TB Joshua successfully used that to expand his church business.

The Catholic Church began with the same thing but stopped after a time. These days you hardly hear that a Catholic priest is conducting exorcism somewhere. Anyone who comes to them is directed to seek professional help first before anything, and when such persons take the advice, it's reported they usually don't come back because they found professional solutions for what they taught was caused by demons. You should be doing that and not deceiving the public like TB Joshua

What you doing messing up the minds of innocent people in the name of casting out demons from them is spiritism , not Christianity. Those who are very good at it outside Christianity can make those who submit to them do much more than demons talking through them . They can make people bark like dogs , meow like cats and any other thing. You don't know what's behind what you do. You're practicing spiritism in the name of Jesus and don't even know it.

Take your time to read the below. It's from a pastor like yourself. He's not the only one. There are others too who have spoken against what people like you're doing to ignorant Christian's.

htt

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.ministrymagazine.org/archive/1992/08/beware-of-deliverance-ministries&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwit5oaH0KiEAxXPVEEAHTF7DQQQFnoECAYQAg&usg=AOvVaw1awjvEVwlFJFttmW7qHoXS

Please come back to tell what you think.

Modified. The first link I shared didn't lead to the exact page I wanted you to read. I just replaced it

Yes, my encounter with you was on that spirit husband thread. You watered down the OP's narration of the experiences of a victim and brought in some unfounded and untested theories. I then asked the OP to ignore your comment saying you're an ignoramus. Except you don't know what the term ignoramus means. That statement wasn't disparaging in any way. You turned it to an occasion for a fight. It was on that thread that the OP shared dreams narrated by the victim and I used the dream to paint a picture of the victim's current life experiences which was confirmed by the OP on that thread.

I'm responding to you because you directly asked for my view concerning the link you posted.

First, let me tell you that the deliverance ministry also has a lot of ignorance associated with it among deliverance ministers. I don't count myself a deliverance minister. I count myself a minister of the Gospel. I don't conduct deliverance on people at first sight. I only confront demonic manifestations in people. This is contrary to what most deliverance ministers do.

For example, a girl was brought to me in 2022 who was accused of being a witch. Instead of conducting deliverance on the girl as many deliverance ministers would have done, I sat her down beside me and admonished her in few words to give her life to Christ and leave the occult. I was just talking to her normally. Not praying. In less than 2 minutes, she fell off the chair unto the floor and remained there wriggling and manifesting for more than 30 minutes. I didn't do anything order than watch her there. I didn't cast out any demon. Once she regained her composure, I asked her to go home and return another day. Does that look like trickling of the mind to you?

On another occasion, I was praying for a man who never showed any sign of demonic possession. He didn't manifest anything. The man was brought to me because he was severely tormented. In his younger years, he was working with MTN and suddenly got sacked. He never got another job again from that time. When they brought him to me, he was looking like a mad man. I never knew he had a masters degree until he began to speak excellent English. He looked like someone in his mid 50s. I can't be certain of his age though because oppression can make someone look extremely older than his age. But at the time, he had no wife, no house of his own. He had absolutely nothing. Not even a cell phone. He narrated his ordeal and I prayed a simple prayer with him. He didn't manifest any demonic activity but when I finished praying he said while I was praying he heard a feminine voice from inside him that said "I'm leaving!". His life changed from that moment onwards. That's deliverance. Does this look like someone tricking the mind of another?

So, when we look at the practical side of these things, the truth is farther from what you're thinking. These are things I can practically demonstrate. I have witnessed an occasion while I was praying for someone and the demons spoke out telling me how they got inside her when she was made to perform a ritual at age 6 to dedicate her to a river goddess in Calabar. The lady herself couldn't remember the incident vividly, it was the father who later confirmed the demon's words. What mind tricking would make someone narrate detailed events she herself is personally unaware of?

I remember while praying for the lady, when the demon had insisted the lady was her property because she had a covenant with her. I told the demon that the covenant was broken. You can't imagine how she screamed because of that. Those are not mind tricks. Eventually, the demon pleaded with me to allow her stay. I asked her to leave in the name of Jesus. The deliverance of this lady took several days. I remember an occasion during the deliverance period when I was called upon to help this lady in her house because she was in torment. I rushed to her house to assist. She was in severe discomfort on the bed in her bedroom. The Holy Spirit asked me to rebuke demons, so I simply commanded the demons in the name of Jesus to leave her. When I finished commanding, the lady became very calm and told me that immediately the demons sensed my presence in her house, they began to strangle her, angrily telling her she must die that day.

Or should I talk about an elderly woman, wife of a retired DPO who constantly entertained suicidal thoughts until the husband asked me to pray for his wife. The woman confessed to her liberty while sharing her testimony one Sunday. She almost worshipped me that day because of too much joy and internal freedom. This is the same woman who before then, would deliberately injure herself because she wanted to die. That's why I laugh at these atheists who think the world revolves around their limited logic. Francistown even went to create a counter thread full.of self deceit while jaephoenix tagged my response on this thread as bullshit.

What I say, I say from experience. I once asked maynman to meet me for a one on one demonstration which he subtly avoided. I couldn't have ventured that far if I don't know what I was doing. These are things I can demonstrate anywhere.

I don't expect people to have demonic possession. So I don't cast out demons from people at first sight until the demons themselves manifest. I have numerous episodes I can narrate. I'm not talking theories here. I'm talking from experience.

The Catholics can't conduct deliverance except they want to deceive themselves. I won't go into that in details.

Both you and those atheists cannot tell me that you've had all the experiences the world could ever offer you to have reached the conclusions you have currently reached. To me, you live and judge by theories, logic and very limited experience. if only you can dare to explore more, you'll find after many more experiences that you're still ignorant.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by FRANCISTOWN: 7:39pm On Feb 13
FxMasterz:

If only you can dare to explore more, you'll find after many more experiences that you're still ignorant.

I'm not interested in looking for what is not missing. It's as pointless as looking for spiderman in real life. We both know he only exists in fictions. Same as the spirit/spiritual realm and it's manifestations.

I addressed this in my latest thread that, people are desperately looking for what will solidify their faith in whatever they believe in. Some even go as far as pretending to have the devil's finger in their lives, at least, if there was a devil. There should be a god.

All the stories you shared were nothing but mere wishes or at most, people who had serious mental issues. We've seen lots of it on TVs. Those things were nothing special. I thought you were goin to say you took God out for dinner. At least, Yahweh drank tea with someone. Tomorrow he is visiting the favourite Amala spot at Shitta. My people at Ojuelegba, remain anticipating. The aroma of hot Gbegiri soup has reached the high heavens.
Don't be like the one who offered a cup of tea without bread.

I do not wish to explore more. I do not waste my time on fruitless endeavors. Watching BBNaija is one of the stupidest things I feel any Nigerian can do, but I'd prefer I see it and get angry within myself than to waste my precious time exploring the possibilities of this spiritual stuff. Therefore, you are welcome.

Okay! Now, worst case scenario. If your God could answer your prayers and deliver a lady of a supposed "demon" yet, he refused to do shit about kids all over the world dying of starvation and diseases. Anyone who believes in that kind of a god deserves to have their brain checked.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by FxMasterz: 8:40pm On Feb 13
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm not interested in looking for what is not missing. It's as pointless as looking for spiderman in real life. We both know he only exists in fictions. Same as the spirit/spiritual realm and it's manifestations.

Neither am I interested in what your deliberately ignorant and rebellious self is dotting about on this platform.

Those who see these things in real life and on TV but decide to see the victims of demon possession as being mentally unstable are the ones who deserve to have their brains checked. And for not seeking the knowledge as to why God is not responsible for the kids dying all over the world of starvation or whatever, it's your cup of tea. You don't own your life, so your rebellion would be terminated some day and you would have to face reality.

Keep your ignorance to yourself if you're not interested in knowledge.

I'll ignore you, so don't bother responding.
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by triplechoice(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13
FxMasterz:

Yes, my encounter with you was on that spirit husband thread. You watered down the OP's narration of the experiences of a victim and brought in some unfounded and untested theories. I then asked the OP to ignore your comment saying you're an ignoramus. Except you don't know what the term ignoramus means. That statement wasn't disparaging in any way. You turned it to an occasion for a fight. It was on that thread that the OP shared dreams narrated by the victim and I used the dream to paint a picture of the victim's current life experiences which was confirmed by the OP on that thread. .

Why do you want to lie and deceive yourself? An ignoramus means an ignorant and stupid person and you say that's not an insult?

You just said it has to
do with dreams which you were explaining and I jumped in to interrupt and insult you. Now that I reminded that it was the spirit and husband thread, you want to change it. I think something is wrong with you. SMH. You were the one that started the insult, not me . Good you just admitted it. So who's now the rude person?

I'm responding to you because you directly asked for my view concerning the link you posted.

First, let me tell you that the deliverance ministry also has a lot of ignorance associated with it among deliverance ministers. I don't count myself a deliverance minister. I count myself a minister of the Gospel. I don't conduct deliverance on people at first sight. I only confront demonic manifestations in people. This is contrary to what most deliverance ministers do.

For example, a girl was brought to me in 2022 who was accused of being a witch. Instead of conducting deliverance on the girl as many deliverance ministers would have done, I sat her down beside me and admonished her in few words to give her life to Christ and leave the occult. I was just talking to her normally. Not praying. In less than 2 minutes, she fell off the chair unto the floor and remained there wriggling and manifesting for more than 30 minutes. I didn't do anything order than watch her there. I didn't cast out any demon. Once she regained her composure, I asked her to go home and return another day. Does that look like trickling of the mind to you?

On another occasion, I was praying for a man who never showed any sign of demonic possession. He didn't manifest anything. The man was brought to me because he was severely tormented. In his younger years, he was working with MTN and suddenly got sacked. He never got another job again from that time. When they brought him to me, he was looking like a mad man. I never knew he had a masters degree until he began to speak excellent English. He looked like someone in his mid 50s. I can't be certain of his age though because oppression can make someone look extremely older than his age. But at the time, he had no wife, no house of his own. He had absolutely nothing. Not even a cell phone. He narrated his ordeal and I prayed a simple prayer with him. He didn't manifest any demonic activity but when I finished praying he said while I was praying he heard a feminine voice from inside him that said "I'm leaving!". His life changed from that moment onwards. That's deliverance. Does this look like someone tricking the mind of another?

So, when we look at the practical side of these things, the truth is farther from what you're thinking. These are things I can practically demonstrate. I have witnessed an occasion while I was praying for someone and the demons spoke out telling me how they got inside her when she was made to perform a ritual at age 6 to dedicate her to a river goddess in Calabar. The lady herself couldn't remember the incident vividly, it was the father who later confirmed the demon's words. What mind tricking would make someone narrate detailed events she herself is personally unaware of?

I remember while praying for the lady, when the demon had insisted the lady was her property because she had a covenant with her. I told the demon that the covenant was broken. You can't imagine how she screamed because of that. Those are not mind tricks. Eventually, the demon pleaded with me to allow her stay. I asked her to leave in the name of Jesus. The deliverance of this lady took several days. I remember an occasion during the deliverance period when I was called upon to help this lady in her house because she was in torment. I rushed to her house to assist. She was in severe discomfort on the bed in her bedroom. The Holy Spirit asked me to rebuke demons, so I simply commanded the demons in the name of Jesus to leave her. When I finished commanding, the lady became very calm and told me that immediately the demons sensed my presence in her house, they began to strangle her, angrily telling her she must die that day.

Or should I talk about an elderly woman, wife of a retired DPO who constantly entertained suicidal thoughts until the husband asked me to pray for his wife. The woman confessed to her liberty while sharing her testimony one Sunday. She almost worshipped me that day because of too much joy and internal freedom. This is the same woman who before then, would deliberately injure herself because she wanted to die. That's why I laugh at these atheists who think the world revolves around their limited logic. Francistown even went to create a counter thread full.of self deceit while jaephoenix tagged my response on this thread as bullshit.

What I say, I say from experience. I once asked maynman to meet me for a one on one demonstration which he subtly avoided. I couldn't have ventured that far if I don't know what I was doing. These are things I can demonstrate anywhere.

I don't expect people to have demonic possession. So I don't cast out demons from people at first sight until the demons themselves manifest. I have numerous episodes I can narrate. I'm not talking theories here. I'm talking from experience.
So many unverified stories

The Catholics can't conduct deliverance except they want to deceive themselves. I won't go into that in details..
You're just bluffing . You don't know it more than the Catholic priest who are well trained in it.

Both you and those atheists cannot tell me that you've had all the experiences the world could ever offer you to have reached the conclusions you have currently reached. To me, you live and judge by theories, logic and very limited experience. if only you can dare to explore more, you'll find after many more experiences that you're still ignorant.
What do you know about me ? I'm not a kid and I have been to places and done things you dare not do as a Christian

You're defending what's putting food on your table with anything you can come up with.

I said what you're doing is not different from what TB Joshua did when he was alive.

You're messing up with the minds of ignorant people who come to you for deliverance

And no matter the good you think that's coming from it, you are also adding to their problems.

People who have been convinced by pastors like yourself that they can be possessed by demons have already condemned themselves to a life of perpetual misery. From that moment onwards,every single problem they face is attributed to demons. How can that kind of person know peace. No way!
Re: Atheism Has A Suicide Problem by FxMasterz: 11:36pm On Feb 13
triplechoice:

Why do you want to lie and deceive yourself? An ignoramus means an ignorant and stupid person and you say that's not an insult?

You just said it has to
do with dreams which you were explaining and I jumped in to interrupt and insult you. Now that I reminded that it was the spirit and husband thread, you want to change it. I think something is wrong with you. SMH. You were the one that started the insult, not me . Good you just admitted it. So who's now the rude person?
. So many unverified stories
. You're just bluffing . You don't know it more than the Catholic priest who are well trained in it.
What do you know about me ? I'm not a kid and I have been to places and done things you dare not do as a Christian

You're defending what's putting food on your table with anything you can come up with.

I said what you're doing is not different from what TB Joshua did when he was alive.

You're messing up with the minds of ignorant people who come to you for deliverance

And no matter the good you think that's coming from it, you are also adding to their problems.

People who have been convinced by pastors like yourself that they can be possessed by demons have already condemned themselves to a life of perpetual misery. From that moment onwards,every single problem they face is attributed to demons. How can that kind of person know peace. No way!

The very same character I saw in you that made me tell you to stop mentioning me.

An ignoramus means an Ignorant OR stupid person. And in the context of what we were discussing, everyone knows I meant that you were ignorant. Not stupid.

You didn't remind me of anything. Didn't the OP share a dream of the victim? Didn't I use the dream to narrate the things the victim would be experiencing physically? Didn't the OP confirm that those things I mentioned were real? Didn't you continue in your insults and watery arguments? Did I insult you in return? Have I insulted you here again for you to start insulting me again?

Please stop mentioning me. I don't have time for uncultured people like you. I would henceforth pass over your mention without reading a word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Goodnews Tabernacle Church : Touching Lives. / Is It A Sin / Limited Atonement, Freewill And Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.