Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol (1784 Views)

Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana / Benin Republic Legalises Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by gbaskiboy: 5:03pm On Feb 11
Saudi Arabia the citadel of Islamic religion keeps revolutionizing with modernity. While our brothers in the up North headed by a group Hisbah keeps destroying Alcohol that worth billions of Naira yearly. This should be an eye openers to extremists who have been brainwashed by religious clerics to see that the world is not static is moving onwardly and there is need to keep pace with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Ezmans: 5:04pm On Feb 11
Hisbah is heading there in the next 24;+hours from generator republic
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Jeyun: 5:06pm On Feb 11
Richtaiwo:

Your problem is complicated. You think the right to insult belongs to you alone. Now, you have thrown insult to a region who neither gives a rat ass about you nor your existence. But if this same insult is returned in the right proportion, you go on rampage that everyone hates igbos. Because you think it is you alone that should insult while others should praise you.
what makes you feel that anyone against Muslim is ibo?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by socialjustice93: 5:54pm On Feb 11
Richtaiwo:

Your problem is complicated. You think the right to insult belongs to you alone. Now, you have thrown insult to a region who neither gives a rat ass about you nor your existence. But if this same insult is returned in the right proportion, you go on rampage that everyone hates igbos. Because you think it is you alone that should insult while others should praise you.

Our Super Eagle Troost Ekong please where's he from?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by ahmedio2017(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11
EKONGKING:
Saudi Arabia changing with times while one dirt poor region and major cause of a country becoming poverty capital of the world feels more Islamic than them and refuse to change with times .

Saudi is not Islam oga, ISLAM is a religion. Saudi might not be perfect, ISLAM is perfect. God ordered Muslims not to sell or buy or drink alcohol. Anyone or countries can chooses to go against the rule of God. It is God that will judge so, Saudi allowing the sales of alcohol doesn't mean that Islam accept it.....

1 Like

Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by ahmedio2017(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11
gbaskiboy:
Saudi Arabia the citadel of Islamic religion keeps revolutionizing with modernity. While our brothers in the up North headed by a group Hisbah keeps destroying Alcohol that worth billions of Naira yearly. This should be an eye openers to extremists who have been brainwashed by religious cleric to see that the world is not static by moving onwardly and there is need to keep pace with it.

Saudi is not Islam oga, ISLAM is a religion. Saudi might not be perfect, ISLAM is perfect. God ordered Muslims not to sell or buy or drink alcohol. Anyone or countries can chooses to go against the rule of God. It is God that will judge so, Saudi allowing the sales of alcohol doesn't mean that Islam accept it.....
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by ahmedio2017(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11
OneCandleAway:
The young Prince is truly reforming the country

That isn't reform oga, no one can change the rules of God, ISLAM has been perfected by the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)

The crown prince is under the influence of ignorance and evil civilization, this is a clear example of those destroying Islam all in the name of jihad. Saudi is holy land, according to the holy Quran alcohol is prohibited now who gave him such authority to go against the rules of God?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by lotkyes200: 7:35pm On Feb 11
Someone should talk to this Northern people ooooo to wake up from their blindness.
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Feb 12
MightySparrow:

Al - Jaanah is raining booze on earth.

Antichristian will explain tire.

See the reality!
Yes, Saudi Arabia has recently made changes to its alcohol laws. While alcohol sales are still heavily regulated in the country, Saudi Arabia has allowed the public sale of alcohol for the first time in decades. However, it is important to note that these sales are limited to a specific shop in the capital city of Riyadh and are exclusively catering to foreign diplomats. This means that public sales of alcohol are not yet available everywhere in Saudi Arabia.

And we have told many other numbskulls that Islam is based on the Qur'an and Sunnah not Saudi Arabia!
Christianity is based on your Bible and whatever your pastors say but not Israel!
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:
Lol
AntiChristian can now carry his favourite kettle with him to Saudi

See the reality!
Yes, Saudi Arabia has recently made changes to its alcohol laws. While alcohol sales are still heavily regulated in the country, Saudi Arabia has allowed the public sale of alcohol for the first time in decades. However, it is important to note that these sales are limited to a specific shop in the capital city of Riyadh and are exclusively catering to foreign diplomats. This means that public sales of alcohol are not yet available everywhere in Saudi Arabia.

And we have told many other numbskulls that Islam is based on the Qur'an and Sunnah not Saudi Arabia!
Christianity is based on your Bible and whatever your pastors say but not Israel!
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 9:33am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

See the reality!

Yeah. Let me see you enter aljannah without going to Saudi
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Yeah. Let me see you enter aljannah without going to Saudi

Going to Saudi is not compulsory for all!
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 9:39am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Going to Saudi is not compulsory for all!
List the five pillars of Islam
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

List the five pillars of Islam

Help me list am but don't lie!
Hajj is compulsory for whoever is able and capable to do among Muslims.
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 9:47am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Help me list am but don't lie!
Hajj is compulsory for whoever is able and capable to do among Muslims.
So hajj is compulsory for some Muslims. So for those it is compulsory for, how dem go enter heaven without going to Saudi?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 9:54am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

So hajj is compulsory for some Muslims. So for those it is compulsory for, how dem go enter heaven without going to Saudi?

O! You don't know?
Zakat and Hajj are not compulsory for all Muslims.

Only the other three are compulsory for all Muslims.
And we will enter Paradise by Allah's mercy!
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 10:00am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

O! You don't know?
Zakat and Hajj are not compulsory for all Muslims.

Only the other three are compulsory for all Muslims.
And we will enter Paradise by Allah's mercy!
Simple question the dullard is turning tea

For those Muslims that it is compulsory for to perform Hajj, how dem go take go heaven if dem no go Saudi?

I find it funny that there are different rules for different people in Islam. I thought Islam is fair to all with no discrimination
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:

Simple question the dullard is turning tea
Look for the dullard at home

For those Muslims that it is compulsory for to perform Hajj, how dem go take go heaven if dem no go Saudi?

Moses will go to Paradise (not heaven) even if he did not go to Saudi!

I find it funny that there are different rules for different people in Islam. I thought Islam is fair to all with no discrimination

Who told you every Muslim must go Saudi? Yeah! Different rules for different people! When you have a baby, tell it Jesus fasted as make it fast too!
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 10:20am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:
Look for the dullard at home
The dullard is quoting me with nonsense presently

Moses will go to Paradise (not heaven) even if he did not go to Saudi!
You are not in a position to say where Moses will go since Moses never practiced Islam. Or did Moses ever pray five times a day facing Mecca or did he ever chant the liehelie swansong? Moses died before Muhammad's grandfather became a sperm. So you cannot use Islam to decide where Moses will go

Who told you every Muslim must go Saudi? Yeah! Different rules for different people! When you have a baby, tell it Jesus fasted as make it fast too!
Those Muslims who must go to Saudi, what offence did they commit that made it mandatory to go to Saudi before they can have a chance at aljannah? Your Allah must be partial to demand for some people to go to Saudi before they can make aljannah while others need not bother.
Anyways, I'm not surprised since those who are black cannot even enter aljannah no matter how good they are as Muslims. Their fate is sealed already according to Quran. Hell fire straight!!
Don't be too dumb. Jesus never compelled anyone to fast because he fasted. Even his disciples did not fast when he was alive.
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 10:46am On Feb 12
Kukutenla:
The dullard is quoting me with nonsense presently
The Dullard is that spirit controlling you now!

You are not in a position to say where Moses will go since Moses never practiced Islam. Or did Moses ever pray five times a day facing Mecca or did he ever chant the liehelie swansong? Moses died before Muhammad's grandfather became a sperm. So you cannot use Islam to decide where Moses will go
This is stupid. Moses will enter paradise despite not believing Jesus died on the cross nor clapping and dancing in church every Sunday in front of Pastor! Use this brain of yours!

Those Muslims who must go to Saudi, what offence did they commit that made it mandatory to go to Saudi before they can have a chance at aljannah? Your Allah must be partial to demand for some people to go to Saudi before they can make aljannah while others need not bother.
Talking of being partial is the "God of Israel at the centre"! When are we going to have "God of Nigeria"! God of Kukutenla! God of Chosen! God of Adeboye! God of Orimolade! God of Babalola!

Anyways, I'm not surprised since those who are black cannot even enter aljannah no matter how good they are as Muslims. Their fate is sealed already according to Quran. Hell fire straight!!
Abeg, quote the Qur'an please?

Don't be too dumb. Jesus never compelled anyone to fast because he fasted. Even his disciples did not fast when he was alive.
So what will happen to a baby who died not believing in Jesus Christ according to the Bible?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 10:54am On Feb 12
AntiChristian:
The Dullard is that spirit controlling you now!
It is the spirit of terrorism and madness that exists in your dark soul

This is stupid. Moses will enter paradise despite not believing Jesus died on the cross nor clapping and dancing in church every Sunday in front of Pastor! Use this brain of yours!
I still find it funny that a muslim is saying with certainy whether anyone will enter aljannah. When did that start? So you mean you know more than Muhammad who said he does not even know where he is going to end up and you even know where Moses is? You have commited shirk

Talking of being partial is the "God of Israel at the centre"! When are we going to have "God of Nigeria"! God of Kukutenla! God of Chosen! God of Adeboye! God of Orimolade! God of Babalola!
At least God does not ask you to learn a certain language before you can pray to Him. He is God of all and the whole earth and not God of Mecca who understands only Arabic. Allahuakbar

Abeg, quote the Qur'an please?
You don't know the quran? Yet you come here arguin with Christians. You must be dense in the head

So what will happen to a baby who died not believing in Jesus Christ according to the Bible?
The baby will return to its Maker according to the Bible. What will happen to the baby in the quran? And will the baby also get 77 virgins?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 2:23pm On Feb 12
Kukutenla:
It is the spirit of terrorism and madness that exists in your dark soul

Stop telling lies. Or were you born to tell lies? I have never terrorize anyone! Holy Spirit enter Samson and he killed Lion and 30 people!

That's terrorism!

I still find it funny that a muslim is saying with certainy whether anyone will enter aljannah. When did that start? So you mean you know more than Muhammad who said he does not even know where he is going to end up and you even know where Moses is? You have commited shirk
Where exactly was that said "Verbatim"?

At least God does not ask you to learn a certain language before you can pray to Him. He is God of all and the whole earth and not God of Mecca who understands only Arabic. Allahuakbar
Sorry, so why do you need speak in tongues that no one understands? Why does Catholic use latin? Why does the Bible have both Eli Eli and Eloi Eloi lama sabachtani for the same thing?

You don't know the quran? Yet you come here arguin with Christians. You must be dense in the head
Na your people dense in the head! Olodo!

The baby will return to its Maker according to the Bible. What will happen to the baby in the quran? And will the baby also get 77 virgins?
How? will it enter Paradise or Hell? Show us Biblical verses?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 2:32pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies. Or were you born to tell lies? I have never terrorize anyone! Holy Spirit enter Samson and he killed Lion and 30 people!

That's terrorism!
I don't do taqiyya pls. Samson could not have done terrorism because the people he killed did him harm. It is called self-defence unlike your muhammad that went about robbing innocent caravans and even attacked cities that did him no harm. He's a terrorist!

Where exactly was that said "Verbatim"?
See foolish question. You said Moses is in Paradise. Explain how you got to know that. Also tell us if Muhammad is in paradise and where that can be found in the Quran or his hadith

Sorry, so why do you need speak in tongues that no one understands? Why does Catholic use latin? Why does the Bible have both Eli Eli and Eloi Eloi lama sabachtani for the same thing?

Na your people dense in the head! Olodo!

How? will it enter Paradise or Hell? Show us Biblical verses?
Don't be dafter than usual. Speaking in tongues is not a means of worshipping God. Christians are free to worship God in any language. THere are multiple catholic songs in English and Igbo. Can you do your solat in any other language apart from Arabic? Answer me. Stop hiding behind one finger. You and your generation are a bunch of retards. Ode.
You show us what quran says first before we can discuss biblical verse.
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 2:51pm On Feb 12
Kukutenla:
I don't do taqiyya pls. Samson could not have done terrorism because the people he killed did him harm. It is called self-defence unlike your muhammad that went about robbing innocent caravans and even attacked cities that did him no harm. He's a terrorist!
Where was Samson harmed in Judges 14 before he killed them?

See foolish question. You said Moses is in Paradise. Explain how you got to know that. Also tell us if Muhammad is in paradise and where that can be found in the Quran or his hadith

Aslam ibn Salim reported: I said to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, “Who is in Paradise?” The Prophet said, “The Prophet is in Paradise, the martyrs are in Paradise, the young children who die are in Paradise, and the infant buried alive is in Paradise.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 2521

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Narrated by Abu Huraira, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "I will be the first to raise the door of Paradise. And I will see Moses holding to the door. I will not know whether he has been called to account and his accounts have been settled or not, but I will see him holding to the door. The Prophet further said, "The first of people who will enter Paradise will be like the moon in the night when it is full, and those who will enter next will be like the brightest star in the sky. They will not stand to be interrogated. Then the people who follow them will enter Paradise and their faces will be shining like the shining stars in the sky. They will not be interrogated either. Then those who follow them will enter Paradise and their faces will be like the shining stars in the sky. They will not be interrogated either." (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Don't be dafter than usual. Speaking in tongues is not a means of worshipping God. Christians are free to worship God in any language. There are multiple catholic songs in English and Igbo. Can you do your solat in any other language apart from Arabic? Answer me. Stop hiding behind one finger. You and your generation are a bunch of retards. Ode.
You show us what quran says first before we can discuss biblical verse.

When you say anything you should bring evidence from your Bible. Abi you don forget everything as your comprehension dey low? the use of Arabic language is a command that allows for uniformity! Every Muslim in the world pray the same exact way facing one place at similar periods of the day! We fast similarly in the same month of Ramadan. We Perform Hajj similarly in the same month and same place!

Alhamdulillah!
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Kukutenla: 3:50pm On Feb 12
AntiChristian:
Where was Samson harmed in Judges 14 before he killed them?
Don't be daft. He had his eyes removed. Your terrorist prophet did not even suffer any bodily harm from anyone before he started hacking people to death and taking their wives. Yet you expect better behaviour from Samson. Hypocrite

When you say anything you should bring evidence from your Bible. Abi you don forget everything as your comprehension dey low? the use of Arabic language is a command that allows for uniformity! Every Muslim in the world pray the same exact way facing one place at similar periods of the day! We fast similarly in the same month of Ramadan. We Perform Hajj similarly in the same month and same place!

Alhamdulillah!
Lol. So by this hadith, it is possible for someone to enter your paradise without having his deeds judged? A sinner can even enter your paradise. Even muhammad wouldn't know grin grin
Why Arabic? Why not the language of Abraham, Moses and Jesus? Is there any other reason Arabic was chosen other than that it is Muhammad's native tongue? You see how you hypocrites are now? Just imagine a Pastor comes today and say only his native tongue should be used to worship God, I'm sure you too will open your rotten mouth and call him fake pastor yet you gleefully accept that you can only worship God in a foreign tongue and not your mother tongue. I guess you;re an inferior Muslim to native Arabs then since you must learn their language before you worship your Allah. grin grin
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Feb 13
Kukutenla:

Don't be daft. He had his eyes removed. Your terrorist prophet did not even suffer any bodily harm from anyone before he started hacking people to death and taking their wives. Yet you expect better behaviour from Samson. Hypocrite
Nkita! In Judges 14, Samson killed a Lion and 30 people. He stole their cloth for a bet he made. He was hale and hearty! Ignoramus! Open your Bible and stop thinking about the Book of Bible stories!

Lol. So by this hadith, it is possible for someone to enter your paradise without having his deeds judged? A sinner can even enter your paradise. Even muhammad wouldn't know grin grin
Every time you type you just keep exposing your ignorance of the Islam you want to critique! Every one who enters Paradise would be Muslims i.e. those who submit to God! And yes, a sinner will enter paradise after being punished in hell for the sins. Everyone who has the minutest faith in Allah will be redeemed from Hell. All this has been stated clearly by the Prophet.

Why Arabic? Why not the language of Abraham, Moses and Jesus? Is there any other reason Arabic was chosen other than that it is Muhammad's native tongue? You see how you hypocrites are now?
Arabic is a Semitic language like Aramaic and Hebrew that is originated from Shem a descendant of Noah! I don't know why the prejudice against the Language. Hebrew and Aramaic became dead because not many are learning them. Revelations are revealed in the Language of the Prophet! Jesus does not understand English nor was his name even Jesus! Hypocrisy is you not asking why your God created many language when he was afraid people would build a tower to reach him!

Just imagine a Pastor comes today and say only his native tongue should be used to worship God, I'm sure you too will open your rotten mouth and call him fake pastor yet you gleefully accept that you can only worship God in a foreign tongue and not your mother tongue. I guess you;re an inferior Muslim to native Arabs then since you must learn their language before you worship your Allah. grin grin
Says someone who worships the God of Israel and not the God of Nigeria! Is your God racist?
Re: Excitement As Saudi Arabia Legalises Public Sale Of Alcohol by Emyogalanya: 10:21am On Feb 13
Melagros:
COMRADES, excitement? That means they have been denied of their rights for ages
yes na

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Trump, Who’s The Next US President? / Jubilation In Guinea's Capital Conakry After The Military Ousted Alpha Condo. / Kalashnikov Assault Rifle designer Is Dead At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.