Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian (43246 Views)

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by drimzsmoke(m): 11:49am On Feb 12
sad angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by ThatCEO: 11:50am On Feb 12
Staged
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by DeOTR: 11:50am On Feb 12
He's not serious. I like Lesbs. They are s*xually crazy. Na only gays I can't stand.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by Ttipsy(f): 11:51am On Feb 12
But he’s overreacted
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by quadraheem(m): 11:51am On Feb 12
Na wa o…, this economic situation don Dey make Nigerians think somehow today.
Why must you believe everything?
Does this not look like a skit to you guys ni?
Why is his voice attached to the phone being used in recording?
Even his breathing can be heard clearly.
Even mod go carry this go front page
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by tonyinfinity: 11:52am On Feb 12
Most likely a Skit.
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by WantsandMore: 11:53am On Feb 12
If she has money no problem
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by pepetua(m): 11:55am On Feb 12
Waiting be lesbian before I start to comment?
Because if it is what I know to be lesbian, that is, woman that likes woman, I can say that one no be problem, I will change him in short time.
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by b5ive(m): 11:56am On Feb 12
He definitely did the right thing, I had to call off my 3years relationship after discovering she's also a lesbian.

It's heart wrenching 💔 😢 I must say

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:56am On Feb 12
Be like expensive skit
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:56am On Feb 12
b5ive:
He definitely did the right thing, I had to call off my 3years relationship after discovering she's also a lesbian.

It's heart wrenching 💔 😢 I must say

Wow.. and dem don plenty deze days o

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by zebszebs: 11:57am On Feb 12
Unless the cameraman is using a telescoping microphone, I dont understand how the audio can be so clear if they aren't wearing mics.

Which means it is a skit.

Una try, but you can't fool me.

Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by GiZcorp: 11:57am On Feb 12
Nonsense... If she's a lex why would she agree to marry you in the first place?
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by fabian063: 11:58am On Feb 12
APOPTOSIS:
In his context, he has done the right thing.
However, someone MEN would opt for another option which is polygamy whereby the other lady will be carried along. A case of bringing a bright enemy home.

The Young Lady should have Patience, Nigeria will soon Legalize same sex marriage and then she will wear her gown again 🤣🤣🤣
it is impossible for Naija to legalize same sex marriage
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by zebszebs: 11:59am On Feb 12
quadraheem:
Na wa o…, this economic situation don Dey make Nigerians think somehow today.
Why must you believe everything?
Does this not look like a skit to you guys ni?
Why is his voice attached to the phone being used in recording?
Even his breathing can be heard clearly.
Even mod go carry this go front page

The black man isnt particularly known for mental acuity, why do you think religion and spirituality has such a strong hold on us?

From the audio, its clear they are wearing mics, hence its a skit but see comments of people who think the thing is real.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by arsenal33: 11:59am On Feb 12
So the couple were going to church together... SKIT!
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Feb 12
video shots being taken from different angles. very interesting drama piece
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Feb 12
zebszebs:
Unless the cameraman is using a telescoping microphone, I dont understand how the audio can be so clear if they aren't wearing mics.

Try harder.

one out of the hundred on the thread who could spot something true about the video
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by NaijaCover(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by NOwazobia: 12:03pm On Feb 12
Another stupid skit created to sound real. undecided
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by Rejoice28(f): 12:03pm On Feb 12
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by Maxtipulation(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12
Lesbian or bisexual?
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by tamdun: 12:05pm On Feb 12
Skit,the audio gave u up,how is d audio so clear from that distance
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by NAC1666: 12:06pm On Feb 12
Gistmedia10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvIbDxB0lg

In a turn of events that has left the community stunned, a man has called off his wedding at the eleventh hour after discovering that his fiancée is a lesbian. The revelation came as a devastating blow to the groom-to-be, whose identity remains undisclosed.

Did he do a right thing?
Not right decision. Probably she has changed
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by NOwazobia: 12:08pm On Feb 12
zebszebs:

Try harder.
Plus the camera was already set before the car came in.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Feb 12
mobileboy:
It may be a skit

trust all this mumu content at your risk

update:
obviously a skit, the camera is already rolling before they even start talking or the vehicle park
.. Even if it's a skit or not...but teaches one lesson...for one to know his or he partner very well before deciding to marry him or her
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by ufotunang: 12:09pm On Feb 12
Nawaoooo...fear women 🙄
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by omoadeleye(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12
Well. He missed the future three some
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by StUriah(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12
She is bisexual and not a full time lesbian. Every woman actually needs a man, at one point or the other, in her life.

Even, as a full-grown up lesbian, you need to spice up your sensations with some dikks and the creamy secretion therein for your muscles to get relaxed.

YoungLionken:
If he were smart enough, he woulda noticed long before now. That's why dating or courtship is there, to know your spouse before marriage..

All these Jezebel's daughters gan, you're a lesbian but want to get married to a man. Whose life are you trying to infect or destroy with your demonic acts, huh sad! Only for the food, drinks, event hall, IVs, etc. To be a waste (not serving the primary purpose) in this harsh economy undecided..

He did the right thing though because, a thieving rat is still a thief, even at a old age...
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by NOwazobia: 12:11pm On Feb 12
ufotunang:
.. Even if it's a skit or not...but teaches one lesson...for one to know his or he partner very well before deciding to marry him or her
The moment I noticed it was a skit, all potential lessons flew.

I have to lesson to learn from fraudster trying to deceive the public.

lessons are better learnt when they come from genuine sources.
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by CondemnBattery(f): 12:13pm On Feb 12
Useless daughter of Jezebel
Re: Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian by omooba969(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12
123yes:
I think that's the best decision for him. Marriage is long time thing and most be guided judiciously. If you make mistake in marriage automatically you are doomed for life

WRONG!

You don't know what you're on about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.