Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment (5199 Views)

Urgent Ibadan Recruitment / Urgent Ibadan Recruitment / University Of Ibadan Recruitment 2018/2019 Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 10:16pm On Mar 01
Eminence50:

Wat can we do now is there anyone that was able to log in
Did you try to update your information yesterday or today u know everything has disappeared all information we fill during registration
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by dave00733(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01
Yesterday
Eminence50:

Did you try to update your information yesterday or today u know everything has disappeared all information we fill during registration
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 11:11pm On Mar 01
dave00733:
Yesterday
I'm thinking that's where the problem is
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Vickkygold(f): 2:55am On Mar 02
pappydeewhy:
I ve been shortlisted. I checked my status just now.

Please, did you applied for Teaching or non-teaching position?
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Sweetboy96: 4:03am On Mar 02
Eminence50:

I'm thinking that's where the problem is

Please drop your number here or replay email
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Sweetboy96: 6:13am On Mar 02
I’m going through the same thing, let’s update ourselves on WhatsApp o
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by ToyoFlo(f): 6:27am On Mar 02
I received the message too and I log in into my profile , was shortlisted and told to print a photocard which I will use to enter their distance learning CBT centre for exam on Tuesday by 8:am at Shasha road ibd

Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 7:00am On Mar 02
ToyoFlo:
I received the message too and I log in into my profile , was shortlisted and told to print a photocard which I will use to enter their distance learning CBT centre for exam on Tuesday by 8:am at Shasha road ibd
Can we see screenshot of where u are told to print CBT schedule
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Lash96: 7:01am On Mar 02
Please let’s create a WhatsApp group this morning
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 7:04am On Mar 02
Sweetboy96:
I’m going through the same thing, let’s update ourselves on WhatsApp o
Did you try to update your information u know all our information was empty the day they sent message to us coz I log in that day and all what I fill during registration was empty
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Sweetboy96: 7:09am On Mar 02
Eminence50:

Did you try to update your information u know all our information was empty the day they sent message to us coz I log in that day and all what I fill during registration was empty

Yes that was exactly what happened. I was logged out after I updated my profile. It says I can’t apply twice. Since then I have been getting invalid email response
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 7:16am On Mar 02
Sweetboy96:

Yes that was exactly what happened. I was logged out after I updated my profile. It says I can’t apply twice. Since then I have been getting invalid email response
Disqualified already no need to stress ourselves
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Vickkygold(f): 7:57am On Mar 02
ToyoFlo:

Good morning, please did you applied for Academic or non-academic position?
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 7:59am On Mar 02
[quote author=ToyoFlo post=128733926]I received the message too and I log in into my profile , was shortlisted and told to print a photocard which I will use to enter their distance learning CBT centre for exam on Tuesday by 8:am at Shasha road ibd[/quot]
Did you receive messages on email too
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Sweetboy96: 8:41am On Mar 02
Eminence50:

Disqualified already no need to stress ourselves
No jor, try and log in now. I can now login but not shortlisted yet.

Everyone should keep trying, I got info from the right source they are working on the website…
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Sweetboy96: 8:50am On Mar 02
pappydeewhy:
I ve been shortlisted. I checked my status just now.

How did you print the photo card ?
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by pappydeewhy: 9:07am On Mar 02
Sweetboy96:

How did you print the photo card ?
There is no photocard in my dashboard yet.
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by dave00733(m): 9:09am On Mar 02
I can log in again even though I didn't receive any message, my status is still pending. I guess I'll just forget about it.
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by basting(m): 9:09am On Mar 02
Good day all. Some people were shortlisted to take CBT test while some only saw shortlisted on their portal status.

Pls is there anyone has information on which category shortlisted to write CBT test and which category shortlisted but not to take CBT test.
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by basting(m): 9:18am On Mar 02
@pappydeewhy pls what did you applied for?
I guess only people that applied for contiss 8 position and above selected to take CBT Test.
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by basting(m): 9:20am On Mar 02
@Sweetboy96 pls bro, what did you applied for?
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by oyonu(m): 9:20am On Mar 02
basting:
@pappydeewhy pls what did you applied for?
I guess only people that applied for contiss 8 position and above selected to take CBT Test.

I applied for contiss 8 and only saw shortlisted. Pls do you know of anyone who was shortlisted and selected to take a CBT Test?
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 9:28am On Mar 02
Sweetboy96:

Everyone should keep trying, I got info from the right source they are working on the website…
I try to log in it's not going through o
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 9:33am On Mar 02
Yes I have been able to log in now but not yet shortlisted

Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 9:36am On Mar 02
oyonu:

I applied for contiss 8 and only saw shortlisted. Pls do you know of anyone who was shortlisted and selected to take a CBT Test?
Mine is submission completed
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 9:37am On Mar 02
dave00733:
I can log in again even though I didn't receive any message, my status is still pending. I guess I'll just forget about it.
Mine is not showing pending
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by CitySect1(m): 9:38am On Mar 02
Eminence50:

Am unable to log in to my dashboard it's showing invalid email and password and message was sent to me
If you've received a mail and sms, then you're good to go. You shouldn't have any issue whatsoever again.
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by CitySect1(m): 9:41am On Mar 02
Eminence50:

But exam will start on Monday how can we know our schedule we might have been shortlisted on the portal but we don't have access to it
Check your spam folder because some received theirs in there. Also dave00733 check your spam folder. If nothing yet, probably it will be another batch
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 9:46am On Mar 02
CitySect1:

Check your spam folder because some received theirs in there. Also dave00733 check your spam folder. If nothing yet, probably it will be another batch
This is the message I got
Kindly log in to the portal for update on your application to University of Ibadan from 4.00pm 01 March 2024
HR & D(NT), UI
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 9:46am On Mar 02
CitySect1:

Did you receive mail
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by Eminence50: 9:49am On Mar 02
Sweetboy96:

But before I was unable to log in now that am able to log in it's showing submission completed instead of shortlisted and message was sent to me to check portal
Re: 2023 University Of Ibadan Recruitment by basting(m): 10:00am On Mar 02
@ Sweetboyoyo

I know a friend that applied for contiss 8 Admin Officer and was able to download photo are for exam.

Maybe there is glitch in their site. They may probably fix it.

Did you applied for Admin officer too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria / Top 3 Cheap IT Training Schools In Lagos Nigeria / Federal Civil Service Commission 2013 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.