Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash (53034 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / Herbert Wigwe Aide Escaped Death, Insisted He Would Go By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by dalass(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12
Throwback:
Sometimes it pays to listen to the inner voice.

It pays to listen always

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12
This story doesn't add up. What right does a common PA has to choose what to traveled with in the presence of his Boss? It's either there is no space for him to joined the rest in the helicopter or the boss, told him to traveled by road and catch up with them. Or as someone said earlier, he was told to traveled with their luggage by road, since there is no space for luggage in an helicopter. Shiknna

9 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by AbuAeesha: 12:55pm On Feb 12
Throwback:
sadly, no amount of inner voice can avert death with the time comes.

6 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by linearity: 12:55pm On Feb 12
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-herbert-wigwes-aide-escaped-helicopter-crash-that-killed-ceo-family/

Which one be ‘night time weather condition’? Him bi pilot? I know he will be questioned and back home in Nigeria many would start looking at him suspiciously!
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
They have started their medicine after death. They should arrest him to explain what really happened to Wigwe, Ike Ndi Isoko. His explanation for not boarding the same chopper doesn't make sense. Why would he travel by road as someone based in Nigeria with Wigwe? Imagine president Tinubbu going to America and his assistant, Ngelele, decides not to board the same chopper with him, instead chose to travel by road. Does that make sense? This is the problem with Igbo people, they over trust this people with innate tribalism.

Say no to tribalism!

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by wink2015(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12
You guys goes to cruise customers deposit in America.

Now NEMESIS came knocking on the door !

ACCESS BANK IS NOTORIOUS FOR UNWARANTED DEDUCTIONS FROM CUSTOMERS DEPOSITS UNDER VARIOUS CLADESTINE CHARGES.

There is GOD O !

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Kingjbase: 12:58pm On Feb 12
When you pray to God through Jesus Christ unceasingly there's no way on earth that one will die such a tragic death without him showing the signs. When you hold Christ . He will direct your path through his spirit

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Eriokanmi: 12:58pm On Feb 12
Throwback:
For those who wish to listen. The Inner voice is so quiet and gentle such that, it takes discerning ears to listen. Happy are those who always heed that gentle voice.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Sokari29: 12:58pm On Feb 12
Leave the man alone like me I dislike traveling by road I rather choose water or by air if I have enough money to cover all my expenses and that's because Nigerian roads are really bad.. most people are scares of height so they will prefer to stay away from anything that will frighten them. What will he actually gain by killing Dr Wigwe.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Kingrshd3: 12:58pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
They have started their medicine after death. They should arrest him to explain what really happened to Wigwe, Ike Ndi Isoko. His explanation for not boarding the same chopper doesn't make sense. Why would he travel by road as someone based in Nigeria with Wigwe? Imagine president Tinubbu going to America and his assistant, Ngelele, decides not to board the same chopper with him, instead chose to travel by road. Does that make sense? This is the problem with Igbo people, they over trust this people with innate tribalism.

My thought too

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Neoteny7: 12:59pm On Feb 12
He's lying.

He was made to go by road as there was no room in the helicopter.

As is typical of Nigerians and their superstitious nonsense, he'll declare a premonition and something about jesus speaking to him.

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Neoteny7: 1:00pm On Feb 12
Odidigboigbo:
This story doesn't add up. What right does a common PA has to choose what to traveled with in the presence of his Boss? It's either there is no space for him to joined the rest in the helicopter or the boss, told him to traveled by road and catch up with them. Or as someone said earlier, he was told to traveled with their luggage by road, since there is no space for luggage in an helicopter. Shiknna

exactly my thoughts i just posted
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by tunwumi: 1:01pm On Feb 12
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-herbert-wigwes-aide-escaped-helicopter-crash-that-killed-ceo-family/

The guy get one girl wey him wan services. So he gave excuse such that he can meet up with them latter.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by killsmith(f): 1:03pm On Feb 12
Trust will get you killed.
Ask ned stark

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Agunesinjaweola: 1:05pm On Feb 12
wink2015:
You guys goes to cruise customers deposit in America.

Now NEMESIS came knocking on the door !

ACCESS BANK IS NOTORIOUS FOR UNWARANTED DEDUCTIONS FROM CUSTOMERS DEPOSITS UNDER VARIOUS CLADESTINE CHARGES.

There is GOD O !
You seem to have lost your sense 😔

You're invoking curses on your family by rejoicing the unfortunate death of a fellow being.

You're from a cursed Tribe and thou shall suffer the worst case !!!
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by jaykay68(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12
Throwback:
not sometimes, but all the times bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by tbred: 1:06pm On Feb 12
Hmmmm, Omo Agba
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by AroundYou: 1:06pm On Feb 12
todugo:
what do u mean by complex? Do you know how many engine and control units a plane has?

He is right. Helicopter is more complex.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Umuinyioku: 1:10pm On Feb 12
lexy2014:

is anything stopping you from arresting him?

how did Wigwe become an Igbo man?
Wigwe is not Igbo man? Will you say the Okuns and Kabba people in Kogi state not Yorubas?
Wigwe is Igbo even though he is in Rivers state by geographical separation.
Tribalism go kee you dia!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by adecz: 1:12pm On Feb 12
I can't understand, if an ordinary
PA has the sense to evaluate such a
hazard, why will a man of Wigwe's stature
not reason it❓❓❓

Flying in a helicopter 🚁 at night, in
questionable weather❗️❗️❗️

Just like that, his children have become
orphans overnight..😭😭😦😦
Haba❗️❗️❗️
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by wonder233: 1:15pm On Feb 12
He didn't see anything coming. He had to travel by road to bring the luggage because the helicopter cannot carry that much luggage. The reason given in this story that he cited concerns is patently false.
gbaskiboy:
He sees the death coming but was fortunate to make good decisions. May we never be unfortunate in our lives, may we never die in our prime year.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by BigIyanga: 1:18pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:

Naija fish brain.lol
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12
This is the problem with Igbo people, they over trust this people with innate tribalism. [/quote]

You were making sense until you got to this last paragraph by bringing in your daily tribalistic wailing.
Truly, he needs to be questioned why he didn't travel with his boss in the chopper.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by LegendHero(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12
Omo I remember the first time I took an helicopter for a cruise around downtown, the way that thing dey vibrate for air made me panic and question why I did that in the first place.

It’s too fragile on air. The main reason that guy won’t follow his boss will be due to the luggage. Even many extremely chubby people won’t be able to enter at once if they pass certain weight.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Eriokanmi: 1:21pm On Feb 12
Neoteny7:
He's lying.

He was made to go by road as there was no room in the helicopter.

As is typical of Nigerians and their superstitious nonsense, he'll declare a premonition and something about jesus speaking to him.
Google is your friend. That kind of copter can actually accommodate much more than the passengers on board. Ordinarily, bosses would have preferred their PAs to always be by their side than any family member. Everyone has inner voice in the face of danger but most people tend to ignore it.
The guy didn't travel to America by road mind you, so why wouid he be scared of traveling on such a short distance?

I remember someone who was asked by his gf who rarely showed him care to come and see her as she's been missing him much. My friend sat and had a deep thought, trying to find out why was she becoming so nice, all of a sudden, someone who was always proving hard to find. My friend faked his traveling to Abuja as a reason he'd not be able to see her. 3 months later, there was news everywhere that she tested positive for hiv. It was her close friend who went to the lab with her that exposed her.

Some guys would have seen that invite as a free stuff and would have fallen victim.

Need Nwoko would have perished inside that ocean gate submarine too, which killed those billionaires who went to see the titanic wreckage. He shared his story. He's a close friend to the owner of the ocean gate sub. He narrowly escaped it.

I remember the ikoyi tower that collapsed and killed the developer and some other people, where one man narrated how he narrowly escaped death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 1:21pm On Feb 12
This is why I always tell people that no one dies before his time. You'll only die when it is your time to go
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by LajaLaba: 1:21pm On Feb 12
jubrilELsudan:
PURE FOOLISHNESS IS FOR ANYBODY TO BELIEVE THIS NONESENSE THAT THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS SAYING

SO THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS SAYING THAT HE IS THE ONE CALLING THE SHOTS AND WIGWE HIS BOSS CAN'T TELL HIM WHAT TO DO

SO THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS SAYING THAT AS A P.A AND SERVANT AND EMPLOYEE UNDER WIGWE....WIGWE HIS BOSS WHO IS PAYING HIS SALARY TOLD HIM TO GET INTO THE CHOOPER AND HE THEN TOLD WIGWE HIS BOSS THAT NO HE WILL GO BY ROAD INSTEAD AND WIGWE COULDN'T OPPOSE HIM

THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS A COMPLETE FOOL AND HE MUST BE PICKED UP FOR INVESTIGATION CAUSE HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CHOOPER CRASH

WHAT OBVIOUSLY REALLY HAPPENED IS THAT EITHER WIGWE ORDERED HIM TO GO BY ROAD TO ACCOMPANY THEIR LUGGAGES OR THERE WAS NO SPACE FOR HIM IN THE CHOOPER SINCE THEM WIGWE WERE ALREADY 4 IN NUMBER ENTERING THE CHOOPER
What's this IPOB lunatic yapping about?
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Enemyofpeace: 1:22pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
for your mind you don't talk abi?
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Golan007: 1:23pm On Feb 12
Babanah:
The truth is a helicopter is a more complex aircraft than a plane.

I dislike choppers.

I don't know why anyone in his sane mind would use them unless under immense pressure to do so.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by DrAkpa(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:

What exactly did this thing type?

2 Likes

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by ipobarecriminals: 1:26pm On Feb 12
angry angry Kal maigida AlhajiCSO to ride him 🚲 Com here and arrest amb grin angry.Nonsense sad
Naija9090:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) / Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.