Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash (53030 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / Herbert Wigwe Aide Escaped Death, Insisted He Would Go By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Daniella2252(f): 2:54pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
They have started their medicine after death. They should arrest him to explain what really happened to Wigwe, Ike Ndi Isoko. His explanation for not boarding the same chopper doesn't make sense. Why would he travel by road as someone based in Nigeria with Wigwe? Imagine president Tinubbu going to America and his assistant, Ngelele, decides not to board the same chopper with him, instead chose to travel by road. Does that make sense? This is the problem with Igbo people, they over trust this people with innate tribalism.
You are cursed, you foolish little boy with no brain
How can you be thinking like an animal?

Are they just being together on the day the incident happened or is it the first time they would be traveling together?
They said he cited a reason of bad weather which is very much acceptable and you bastard of a thousand father is here saying another thing..

The hate for the other tribes will kill you and your useless elders feeding you nothing but hatred towards other people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by adonaimart(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12
In as much as dis is a tragedy of which I send my condolences; The story no add up. Me oga is traveling and my PA opted to travel with another means. Na me pay for the whole travel.

To me is he seeing something am not seeing or is he planning something against me.

However, still a sad story. RIP in peace to the dead and for the survivor, thank God u are ok.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by PotatoSalad(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12
todugo:
what do u mean by complex? Do you know how many engine and control units a plane has?
If you're lucky enough to fly on a chopper, do it. Then come back and reply this. Take all the time you need. Not in a hurry.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by PotatoSalad(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12
casualobserver:
According to SLS who spoke to Olusola, he did not decline to board the flight but decided to travel by road with the luggage of the entourage.

My interpretation of this is that the luggage was too heavy for the helicopter and it was just a twist of fate. If it were solely a case of him being afraid to fly, the luggage would have gone with the helicopter.

Checking the max payload of an EC 350 which is approx 1000kg, the luggage theory makes sense. 2 pilots plus 5 Nigerian VIPs (as was the initial passenger manifest) and their luggage can easily exceed 1000kg. They landed lA in a private jet, it was never their intention to travel to Vegas by helicopter but only did so because their jet could not land in Vegas. So it is possible they had luggage a PJ can easily accommodate but which exceeded the capacity of a small helicopter. In which case it only made sense Olusola to travel by road with the luggage.

The only sane comment here so far.
One orijin bottle even said he should be arrested. People I share oxygen with.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Faposky95: 3:03pm On Feb 12
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Shimbo96(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12
Naija9090:
They have started their medicine after death. They should arrest him to explain what really happened to Wigwe, Ike Ndi Isoko. His explanation for not boarding the same chopper doesn't make sense. Why would he travel by road as someone based in Nigeria with Wigwe? Imagine president Tinubbu going to America and his assistant, Ngelele, decides not to board the same chopper with him, instead chose to travel by road. Does that make sense? This is the problem with Igbo people, they over trust this people with innate tribalism.
I can assure you that you can never have sense for the rest of your miserable life, why should you bring tribalism into a serious matter involving death of a whole family? Do you know that this is a lost for Nigeria too? Nah by force to enter Helicopter?

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by GiZcorp: 3:04pm On Feb 12
Hold that man, he knows what up.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by stagger: 3:04pm On Feb 12
matify83:
His safety consciousness was very high.

I don't know why I detest those rotors stuff.

It has claimed men like Kobe Bryant, miles Munroe and Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, a Thai businessman and the owner of the Leicester City soccer club in the Premier League.

Its safety records in the aviation industry should be one of the worst among flying machines.

Mohammed Zia Ul-Haq, Pakistan's president at the time, DIG John Haruna, Dr John Garang, SPLA chief are among those who perished in helo crashes.
The former VP Osinbajo was lucky.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by AareGaa: 3:07pm On Feb 12
Throwback:
Sometimes it pays to listen to the inner voice.

Nothing like inner voice when death is lurking

Death is an inevitable end that will come when it will come. - Shakespeare
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by AareGaa: 3:10pm On Feb 12
TooMuchStuff:
I know someone will emerge and say this

It's a Nigerian way of doing things.

Soon, they will attribute his escape to the prayers he received from one yahoo General Overseer or pastor
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by casualobserver: 3:11pm On Feb 12
PotatoSalad:

The only sane comment here so far.
One orijin bottle even said he should be arrested. People I share oxygen with.

Besides them no born any PA to a VVIP to say to his oga “I am afraid to travel on a helicopter but It I will let you my oga to travel”…... that’s the day you lose your job…I don’t think many here understand the nature of the job of a PA to a VVIP.

If it were truly a case of fear, he would have told Herbert, oga I can’t let you travel on this helicopter and trust me Herbert would have complied. Many people don’t know how powerful a PA is and how their Ogas trust them, are dependent on them and listen to them.

Alex Otti actually quoted Herbert as saying the biggest thing he gained from the acquisition of Diamond Bank was Olusola….that tells you the degree of faith he had in him.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by obrian888: 3:13pm On Feb 12
Babinski:

Pilots that have licenses for airplanes and helicopters always say that helicopters are much more difficult and tasking to fly than airplanes. Any slight mistake with a helicopter can result into a crash and death.

https://www.quora.com/How-hard-is-it-for-an-experienced-pilot-to-fly-a-helicopter-vs-a-plane

You are right, Planes are build to fly, while helicopters are being forced to fly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by rasputinn(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12
matify83:

It has claimed men like Kobe Bryant, miles Munroe and Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, a Thai businessman and the owner of the Leicester City soccer club in the Premier League.

Its safety records in the aviation industry should be one of the worst among flying machines.

Miles Munroe did not die in a helicopter crash
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by PotatoSalad(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12
casualobserver:

Besides them no born any PA to a VVIP to say to his oga “I am afraid to travel on a helicopter but It I will let you my oga to travel”…... that’s the day you lose your job…I don’t think many here understand the nature of the job of a PA to a VVIP.

If it were truly a case of fear, he would have told Herbert, oga I can’t let you travel on this helicopter and trust me Herbert would have complied. Many people don’t know how powerful a PA is and how their Ogas trust them, are dependent on them and listen to them.

Alex Otti actually quoted Herbert as saying the biggest thing he gained from the acquisition of Diamond Bank was Olusola….that tells you the degree of faith he had in him.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Georgeduke84: 3:18pm On Feb 12
You just made a wonderful submission now. There's Sense in this ur statement
Naija9090:
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Dee60: 3:21pm On Feb 12
When did they interview him?

Speculators and JUNK journalists just spewing out rubbish. The man most likely still mourning and not talking about the incident.

The most likely thing is the other news that was reported that the PA was asked to go by road so he can handle their luggage. That is what PAs do anyway, make sure the boss travels without encumberances.

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Foodconsumer(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12
occfx:

I hope Russia or China have not developed something we no no. All these resent UFOs, I no trust them again
And you think those aforementioned countries will just resort to blowing up civilians? What makes you think it's not due to US military testing of waves that caused this?

1 Like

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by hilaryCU(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12
gratefulheart:
He travelled by road with the luggage because the chopper couldn't carry their luggage.

Makes sense

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Feb 12
Umuinyioku:
Wigwe is not Igbo man? Will you say the Okuns and Kabba people in Kogi state not Yorubas?
Wigwe is Igbo even though he is in Rivers state by geographical separation.
Tribalism go kee you dia!

you have not answered the quesitons.

1. is anything stopping you from arresting him?

2. how did Wigwe become an Igbo man?
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Feb 12
true2god:
Herbert Nwigwe (Nwigwe means a child from the heavens in Igbo language). You can also call him Nwa (son) -Igwe (the heavens or heaven). That is an Igbo name bro. All his children and family bear Igbo names. His elder brother’s name is Chukwuemeka Wigwe (and not Folorunsho)

Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by pmatchuks: 3:32pm On Feb 12
He should be querried oo, I see things differently. So long as na aide him be, nobody trust nobody
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by jattopeter(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12
This man is a primary suspect, I am sorry to say , he is a primary suspect. They were there and he opted out to travel by road because of weather , why cant he convinced his principal .
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by kushe: 3:34pm On Feb 12
Nawaa for people ooo.
So some people went to arrange problems in California for Wigwe because he is what exactly.
So who could be sp powerful to infiltrate an aviation services company and to what end exactly.
Every pesin wey die for naija,naa pesin kill am.
Accidents don't happen,someone is always wanting someone dead.
What a foolish way to think and how it has held many in fear and captivity.
Nigerians make una rest,this was an accident.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by merits(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Yestogood: 3:49pm On Feb 12
matify83:

You are mostly correct, but for Myles Munroe. He died in a private jet.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Johilo(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12
This remind me of this american supernatural film "FINAL DESTINATION"
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by occfx: 3:52pm On Feb 12
Foodconsumer:
And you think those aforementioned countries will just resort to blowing up civilians? What makes you think it's not due to US military testing of waves that caused this?

Climate weapons are the next big project and anybody can test with any body. Russia may be testing mic on US
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by tollyboy5(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12
condralbedez:
embarassed
You got some questions to answer oga, you choose not to travel with your Boss on same Heli Why Whats your reasons That plane was sabotage, nothing you fit tell me.
your slave master crash a Nigeria business man.
You did not ask them to explain but look for a fellow Nigerian to ask stvp!d questions
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by otipoju(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12
gratefulheart:
He travelled by road with the luggage because the chopper couldn't carry their luggage.

More like there was no more space for him in the chopper sef.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by tollyboy5(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12
kushe:
Nawaa for people ooo.
So some people went to arrange problems in California for Wigwe because he is what exactly.
So who could be sp powerful to infiltrate an aviation services company and to what end exactly.
Every pesin wey die for naija,naa pesin kill am.
Accidents don't happen,someone is always wanting someone dead.
What a foolish way to think and how it has held many in fear and captivity.
Nigerians make una rest,this was an accident.
Those portraying such narratives are stvp!d fellows.
They didn't blame the chopper company or USA but look for their fellow Nigerian to blame.
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by tollyboy5(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12
jubrilELsudan:
PURE FOOLISHNESS IS FOR ANYBODY TO BELIEVE THIS NONESENSE THAT THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS SAYING

SO THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS SAYING THAT HE IS THE ONE CALLING THE SHOTS AND WIGWE HIS BOSS CAN'T TELL HIM WHAT TO DO

SO THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS SAYING THAT AS A P.A AND SERVANT AND EMPLOYEE UNDER WIGWE....WIGWE HIS BOSS WHO IS PAYING HIS SALARY TOLD HIM TO GET INTO THE CHOOPER AND HE THEN TOLD WIGWE HIS BOSS THAT NO HE WILL GO BY ROAD INSTEAD AND WIGWE COULDN'T OPPOSE HIM

THIS STUPID AIDE BOY IS A COMPLETE FOOL AND HE MUST BE PICKED UP FOR INVESTIGATION CAUSE HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CHOOPER CRASH

WHAT OBVIOUSLY REALLY HAPPENED IS THAT EITHER WIGWE ORDERED HIM TO GO BY ROAD TO ACCOMPANY THEIR LUGGAGES OR THERE WAS NO SPACE FOR HIM IN THE CHOOPER SINCE THEM WIGWE WERE ALREADY 4 IN NUMBER ENTERING THE CHOOPER
OK but your slave master should not be questioned because of your dream of getting married to an American cougher for green card grin

Fvvls!
Re: How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash by Umuinyioku: 4:12pm On Feb 12
lexy2014:

you have not answered the quesitons.

I will answer the second question.

Wigwe is Igbo by general definition of ethnic identity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Permanent Site Of Computer Village At Katangowa Under Construction (Photos) / Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.