Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament (24235 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Euro2020 Gianluigi Donnarumma Named Player Of The Tournament / William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by COOL10(m): 12:07am On Feb 12
Well deserved.
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by gbangban1: 12:08am On Feb 12
Well deserved
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by onuman: 12:08am On Feb 12
uchwar1:
When I heard Shettima was leading super eagles to cote doivre๐Ÿ˜‚

Shettima had to go because Tinubu can't withstand 90 mins of play with one pamper.
Ouattara and his wife were there full 90 mins.

Old age is not reversible. Tinubu knew that.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by uchwar1: 12:08am On Feb 12
blowjohn:

Little did u know he was leading them to defeat
it wasn't little. It was actually obvious. His mean face not motvating

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Chinaza06: 12:09am On Feb 12
Yeah yeah
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Jostoman: 12:10am On Feb 12
Now that AFCON has come to an end make FG no provoke the youths o.

No Joy at all o.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Lamanii22(f): 12:12am On Feb 12
Wow very much deserved! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Successlane: 12:13am On Feb 12
Just to console
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by folake4u(f): 12:14am On Feb 12
Well deserved. Super Skippo for a reason!
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by NFBI: 12:14am On Feb 12
Olarewaju89:
grin

The cup no fine self...
You for lick the gold comot if to say super chicken won
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Bahamas95(m): 12:14am On Feb 12
The worst player of the tournament goes to Iwobi the community slot.

Okocha glory nai just dey cover am, that guy is a micky mouse player.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Quebec91(m): 12:15am On Feb 12
cheesy
Englishisamust:
Dollar is 1500 to naira
Prices of food don rice
Nepa no give us light
Heat won finish me
Price of fuel don rise
Super eagles bottle afcon
Kidnapper dey operate everyday
Terrorism dey happen everyday

If I catch the angel wey send me come Nigeria eeenh!!!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by folake4u(f): 12:15am On Feb 12
Jostoman:
Now that AFCON has come to an end make FG no provoke the youths o.

No Joy at all o.

Hahahaha. Dollar go increase again.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Honestey: 12:16am On Feb 12
Good one, well deserved
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by greggng: 12:17am On Feb 12
Well deserved.
Congrats to ivory Coast...They out played us
Only one shot on target

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by nkemjacob2(m): 12:19am On Feb 12
D guy won my heart
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by folake4u(f): 12:20am On Feb 12
Bahamas95:
The worst player of the tournament goes to Iwobi the community slot.

Okocha glory nai just dey cover am, that guy is a micky mouse player.

Hahahaha.

Inasmuch as Iwobi was irritating on the field and made me really pissed off, one thing we must know is that some people do not deserve some opportunities but because of the influence backing them, they may have such opportunities and we can't do anything about it.

Iwobi will still feature in our next major tournament IF we qualify.

And being that his maternal uncle is Jay Jay Okocha, do you really think the favouritism/nepotism rule won't be on his side?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by 3kay945(m): 12:21am On Feb 12
Triumphant22:
E pain me o

Moffi Ihenacho or Simon should have come up early. Iwobi is too average for comfort.
Sorry bro. But may I remind you that ihenacho cannot run fast so those civ defenders would have conveniently marked him out grin
Osimen is better but no feeder from the midfielders

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Feb 12
Incognito9:

Osiii kroos, baba e be lyk xavi & kroos argument don hack ur phone keyboard ๐Ÿคฃ

Na autocorrect oh, plus I done high to dull the pain wey those useless boys serve me

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by HeroicMeastro: 12:23am On Feb 12
nairalandkachy1:
๐ŸŒŸ William Ekong ๐ŸŒŸ

Ladies & gentlemen, we present you the TotalEnergies ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป! ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

Incredible run with his nation concludes with the silver medal! ๐Ÿฅˆ

#TotalEnergiesAFCON2023โ€ฏโ€ฏโ€ฏ | @Football2Gether
Congratulations, Man!!
I hope our unity as a country doesn't finish with yesterday's loss. This is the right time to rally and support our leaders for the betterment of our dear nation, just like we did for our football national team. There would be turnaround for the country soon, by God's grace. Let's remain steadfast and hopeful. We will bounce back stronger!!!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by 3kay945(m): 12:24am On Feb 12
For those that are familiar with our local league, pls are there no better players there?
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by deyplay: 12:25am On Feb 12
onuman:

Shettima had to go because Tinubu can't withstand 90 mins of play with one pamper.
Ouattara and his wife were there full 90 mins.

Old age is not reversible. Tinubu knew that.
but still forced himself to be a president. When God allows a man to rule that people don't want, he is preparing him for shame and reproach

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by theamazonguru(m): 12:36am On Feb 12
Olarewaju89:
grin

The cup no fine self...

Hahahahahahaha
Lanre wee not kee me with laughter oh.
Na now wey we no win the cup na him the cup no fine again.
Choooooooooi.

I know how you feel brother.

Another AFCON is coming.
Let your super eagles prepare better.

The truth is they weren't that spectacular this year. Though I reckon that they were getting better with each match.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Agunesinjaweola: 12:36am On Feb 12
AutomaticMotors:
Nice... My People From the South - South really carried the super eagles in this tournament!!!!
What of EWEDU BOYS
Lookman to me is the Best Player
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by pennyland(m): 12:38am On Feb 12
The refree is against Nigeria, Ivory Coast are very rough,our players are afraid to touch them
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by wumi2017(f): 12:44am On Feb 12
Congratulations Ekong baby
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by CaptainFM1: 12:44am On Feb 12
Triumphant22:
E pain me o

Moffi Ihenacho or Simon should have come up early. Iwobi is too average for comfort and the main trophy...

Even Ahmed Musa would have made a difference.

All the Nigerian players are below average. If Musa does not retire tomorrow, I will be supporting the Super Lizards from now on
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:59am On Feb 12
Osimhen is AFCON batman.
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by BitterTruth01: 1:10am On Feb 12
accordadoga22:
Hehehe

I think this guy deserves it.

Nigeria and the same pattern of football everytime since after the days of Okochaa, Kanu, Tijani, Oliseh, Finidi and the rest of that squad.

Always playing โ€˜big manโ€™ football.

If dem no lead them, dem no go put body for football

It was only Ekong and Oshimen that played like mad men, the rest were playing like big men until Ivory Coast started leading.

The same pattern of football they still played against SA but which we won by luck.

As dem no win the cup, at least they have this night to carry Abidjan prostitute and return back home tomorrow morning

How we go take connect when I enter naija this summer ?
Your energy dey give me blood rush down there
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:13am On Feb 12
Chukwueze didn't do well at all in this competition

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Wins Best Ligue 1 African Player Of The Year / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders / Oliseh Flees Nigeria, Accuses Staff Of Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.