Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast (14417 Views)

Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Tinubu: Ghanaians Dragging Their President For Congratulating Tinubu / Zabarmari: Boko Haram Has Addressed Nigerians While Buhari Hasn’t – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Shikini: 8:43am On Feb 12
Great man
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Ategberoson(m): 8:55am On Feb 12
Figolouis:
[b][/b]The President we Ordered for Vs the President INEC gave us

Obi won't do magic after Buhari recklessness but a new president who didn't assent to removal of fuel subsidy would have savage the derailing economy, this is where Tinubu goofed

Buhari had ruined the economy with a lot of debt, a new president wasn't expected to take decision without studying, examining and do his findings, that was his errors

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Asazwalingwa: 9:00am On Feb 12
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
My Oga!
Na man you be, but of a truth, the Eagle don die.

Elephant match the Eagle and crushed it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm heart broken, don't think I can sleep well tonight 😭😭😭😭

Na you dey suffer yourself.
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:05am On Feb 12
E go better

1 Share

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:11am On Feb 12
solmusdesigns:
We tried
baby boo
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:12am On Feb 12
aariwa:
Obi you fall our hand . Why didn’t you show up at the stadium today instead of that badluck shettima. Your luck would have won it seamlessly for Nigeria like the last time you showed up at stadium before these clueless badluck cursed animal shettima tried to imitate you and brought bad luck on eagles..against South Africa Nigeria won immediately shettima left the stadium but today shettima was in stadium through out the match ..smh
shut up, always looking for luck, go and work hard and leave luck alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by ponishah: 9:18am On Feb 12
Alliswell248:

Sentiment...

The Super Eagles team that played yesterday cannot beat any championship side in the EPL.

My Man U would beat them 10....0

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by aariwa(m): 9:25am On Feb 12
Tsolutionifede:
shut up, always looking for luck, go and work hard and leave luck alone
looks like tinubu hunger is affecting your brain from what you just typed
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:28am On Feb 12
aariwa:
looks like tinubu hunger is affecting your brain from what you just typed
lol, I can never go hungry, blame ur hunger on your father, that failed to take care of you, or yourself that failed to establish your useless life

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by aariwa(m): 9:34am On Feb 12
Tsolutionifede:
lol, I can never go hungry, blame ur hunger on your father, that failed to take care of you, or yourself that failed to establish your useless life
comot your useless poverty stricken finger from your cheap phone and go and learn handwork mumu. I even wasted wasted my time on a frustrated poor boy suffering from generational poverty..spits on your useless parents. If I ever read or respond to a poor nonentity poor boy you are make my hand bend. Dead broke mumu grade 1 continue wasting your time quoting everybody on Nairaland ..don’t stop
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by rotadeco27: 9:44am On Feb 12
Kpartners:
“I do not want Peter Obi to ever become the president of Nigeria again. I know he has a saviour complex thinking he can still salvage Nigeria.

They are going to leave a carcass of a nation for him to come fix when they have plundered it to a wasteland. Then blame him for not waving a magic wand and fixing sh!t overnight.

Peter Obi warned everybody the last election was a f!ght for the survival of the country...Agbado people labelled him a divisive b!got.

Peter Obi should actually retire with his beautiful Aunty Maggie and let who wants to p£rish...p£rish! 🤷🏾‍♂️”
Don't worry yourself about that ,he can never become president. At least he is doing the social medial president well. That is enough for him.
U don't expect obi to come and do magic but you expect Tinubu to do so now. I keep telling you people that it could have been worse with obi being the President. The only thing that will change is who wails and who preaches patience and hope. No body can perform any magic without passing the nation through this turbulence.
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Jostoman: 10:01am On Feb 12
Thank you the man we know. The coach got his tactics wrong yesterday by starting chukwueze and Zaidu sanusi together and when the coach discover ola aina is tire he should have remove him and put chigozie Awazieme, but all in all the Eagle try their best.
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by rotadeco27: 10:03am On Feb 12
abobote:

You don't know anything, if those votes Tinubu took from Obi, was added to his votes, he will overtake that of Atiku by far
So u know in your heart of heart that Tinubu won the election. I wonder how obi would have won without the core northern and westerner supports
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Midex88(m): 10:24am On Feb 12
aariwa:
Obi you fall our hand . Why didn’t you show up at the stadium today instead of that badluck shettima. Your luck would have won it seamlessly for Nigeria like the last time you showed up at stadium before these clueless badluck cursed animal shettima tried to imitate you and brought bad luck on eagles..against South Africa Nigeria won immediately shettima left the stadium but today shettima was in stadium through out the match ..smh

when will you have sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by aariwa(m): 10:24am On Feb 12
Midex88:

when will you have sense undecided
when your mother have one
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Midex88(m): 10:26am On Feb 12
Kpartners:
“I do not want Peter Obi to ever become the president of Nigeria again. I know he has a saviour complex thinking he can still salvage Nigeria.

They are going to leave a carcass of a nation for him to come fix when they have plundered it to a wasteland. Then blame him for not waving a magic wand and fixing sh!t overnight.

Peter Obi warned everybody the last election was a f!ght for the survival of the country...Agbado people labelled him a divisive b!got.

Peter Obi should actually retire with his beautiful Aunty Maggie and let who wants to p£rish...p£rish! 🤷🏾‍♂️”

and you and your unfortunate family perish with it just as you have said. Amen.
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:46am On Feb 12
Hemanwel:
The coach's tactics got us to the finals, and his tactical error cost us the trophy..

Iwobi needs to be stopped from further playing for the national team, since he doesn't add value to the team and has refused to step up his game.

Ola Aina had done excellently well in the tournament only to now spoil everything in the finals with his lacklustre performance.

In conclusion, some element of luck also took us where we got to.
iwobi played excellently well with almost 100% accurate pass without losing any ball. Lookman and Aina never made any impact and that made us to lose the final.
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:53am On Feb 12
thaoriginator:
grin

Get a job
a business tycoon, investor, former chairman 3 banks, chair so many boardrooms, built successful businesses and companies home and abroad. Only governor to date to lead a state without borrowing a dime.
Part of the economic team that cleared our national debt in 2000s.

Tell me, who need job, you or obi?
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by itsene: 11:28am On Feb 12
SAMBARRY:
Na over confidence no make them win.please Nigerians should learn too stop celebrating way too early.i hope you have learnt your lesson
No they have not
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by SAMBARRY: 12:11pm On Feb 12
itsene:

No they have not
whewwww.now Na tantrums remain.i assume the over confidence and bragging was because they won Ghana so they became too relaxed and over confident and Ivory Coast took advantage of their levity to double their hustle.

Now assuming nigeria won against Ghana and ivory coast,the misbehaviour and online bullying will have been too much
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Midex88(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12
aariwa:
when your mother have one

U r mentally unstable
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12
aariwa:
comot your useless poverty stricken finger from your cheap phone and go and learn handwork mumu. I even wasted wasted my time on a frustrated poor boy suffering from generational poverty..spits on your useless parents. If I ever read or respond to a poor nonentity poor boy you are make my hand bend. Dead broke mumu grade 1 continue wasting your time quoting everybody on Nairaland ..don’t stop
get out, mad man on the loose
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12
thaoriginator:
grin

Get a job
you are the jobless fellow, you semi god jagaban wants to kill you with promax shegee
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12
thaoriginator:
grin

Get a job

He doing what millions of Nigerians voted him to do.
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by naturefellow(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12
The President Nigeria deserves
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by VULCAN(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12
Hahaha

I know this will be difficult for you to understand as someone who sounds like they are unlikely to be able to identify brilliant military or political strategy when it lies before them but please try and follow along.

Tinubu remains the most strategic Nigerian politician that has ever lived. Smart people study him as there is a lot to learn regardless of the fact that he will never do anything for the good of the masses. Yet, there is still much to glean from his campaigns of brilliance.

There were only ever 3 candidates in this past Presidential election. Kwankwanso operated completely from delusions of grandeur and none of the 3 major gladiators took him seriously. He hardly bothered to campaign outside his stronghold but keep beating his chest that he was a Contender. We all saw where that ended up. Lol.

Igbos are the second largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Some will argue that blindly so just just ask them who are the second largest ethnic group in any of the following states.

Lagos
Rivers
Abuja
Kano
Cross River
Plateau
Delta

And this goes on for almost ALL the states in Nigeria. After the indigenous people, the Igbo almost always follow suit. They find it easy to assimilate into other people's states. Whether the indigenes are Hausa, Yoruba or Tiv it matters not.

Just know that there are many Igbos in that state that speak the native language just as well as the indigenes.

Do the numbers.

This is part of the reason why the PDP has NEVER had a problem meeting the spread requirement at every Presidential election. The Igbos took PDP as the National party of choice but while at a state level, States like Anambra would give APGA the state votes while eschewing APGA at the National level.

But something happened that went under the radar of most politicians.

Peter Obi visited the Platform many years back and spoke about his time as a governor. That video went viral among a young demographic that found it almost unbelievable that a Nigerian politician would be able to stand up and spit out dates, events and figures of occurrences when he chose to drastically cut the cost of governance amd refused to take home spoils of office like his contemporaries. There isn't anybody who is not a tribalist that watched any of his visits to the platform on YouTube that didn't wonder. "Why can't a man like this become our President"

Nobody knew back then that an opening would eventually merge for him.

I personally had seen him at airports in Nigeria during his governorship. He was always standing or walking alone and would wheel his luggage himself. I would wonder why he did that but as that was all I knew of him then, I would quickly forget and move on.

Let me stop here as this has gotten longer than I thought and I have other things to do. I will return to this later in the day.

Adamux:

The President you ordered for? If you say Tinubu rigged elections, did Atiku also rig?

Why are you not saying Atiku is your President since he came second and way ahead of Obi?
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Chikel20000(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12
seguno2:

Has he congratulated Tinubu for beating him silly at the ballot and also at the court, while encouraging himself to stop being desperate and foolish simultaneously in his confusion about being a communist or a capitalist?

If he has not done so, why should any serious person take this clout chasing clown seriously

ignored!
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by aariwa(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12
Midex88:

U r mentally unstable
same to you and your mother
Re: Obi Offers Words Of Encouragement To Nigerians While Congratulating Ivory Coast by Fahd11: 11:37pm On Feb 12
Super eagles came 2nd and not 3rd ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Demands Of ‘new Pdp’ • / Only 38 Senior Officers Were Retired - Nigerian Army Explains / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.