Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) (22561 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Investment In Real Estate In Ivory Coast (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by DanArewaci: 1:27am On Feb 12
😒 Teni cried uncontrollably the moment Super Eagle of Naija loss #Afcon trophy to Ivory Coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za610orYXgM

3 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Chrisrare: 2:00am On Feb 12
she never see anything, after all the noise that nigerians made, it finally ended in tears.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by brain54(m): 2:55am On Feb 12
This one na comedy...

Or skit? I no even dey understand these days.

How person go carry camera open mouth waaaaaaaaah!!!

I don't get it... I just don't get it! undecided

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:31am On Feb 12
DanArewaci:
😒 Teni cried uncontrollably the moment Super Eagle of Naija loss #Afcon trophy to Ivory Coast.

who dey cry no dey see FRONT, how u take see SCREEN to type UNTY?

5 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26am On Feb 12
grin
The funniest thing yesterday was that after Ivory coast scored their second goal,the way NEPA take vex seize light instantly make me laugh so tay I fall for ground..

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:27am On Feb 12
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by akinmusi(m): 10:27am On Feb 12
Enle
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by VirtualHumour: 10:27am On Feb 12
Unleash Your Visa Victory and Job Triumph!

Tired of visa setbacks and silent job applications? Brace yourself for a game-changing solution!

πŸš€ Presenting Our Expertly Crafted CVs, SOPs, and Impactful Letters πŸš€

🌟 Elevate Your Interview Chances to a Staggering 95% 🌟

Immerse yourself in our world of precision, where we specialize in creating:

πŸ“ Europass-style CVs
πŸ“ SOPs that captivate for job and study visa pursuits
πŸ“ Persuasive Cover Letters
πŸ“ Compelling Motivational Letters

Say farewell to poorly articulated SOPs that hinder your dreams. We grasp the art of leaving an indelible mark, ensuring not just visa approvals but a guaranteed seat at your dream job interview.

Why settle for the ordinary when excellence is just a click away? Let us be your ticket to a radiant tomorrow! Chat or Call us NOW!

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by ellen00: 10:27am On Feb 12
this Babe ugly

13 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 10:28am On Feb 12
E reach to pain sha.

I had my hopes high with the way the super eagles played from the start of the tournament.

But they were not impressive in the finals.

10 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Siberia01(m): 10:28am On Feb 12
Mtcheeew
Yeyebrities with their SM Madness
Who gives a Fck undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by aariwa(m): 10:28am On Feb 12
Crocodile tears…we have all seen it now that nothing fruitful will ever come out of a stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by robinfemi: 10:28am On Feb 12
I feel your pain cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by callmevirus(m): 10:28am On Feb 12
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

I'm too proud of Super Eagles
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:28am On Feb 12
Crying for Nothing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Sirseedorf(m): 10:28am On Feb 12
Teni makanaki cool

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by chiagozien(m): 10:28am On Feb 12
Such is life.

Me I was rejoicing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:29am On Feb 12
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by osumyke: 10:29am On Feb 12
Tears full her eyes sha . . . πŸ™‚

5 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 10:29am On Feb 12
Camera Tears = Crocodile Tears πŸ˜‚

But our Super Eagles did their best & should be appreciated. They exceeded our expectations. Afterall they were tagged Super Chickens & nobody gave them any chance to even qualify from their group, talk less of getting to the Final.

15 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Judolisco(m): 10:29am On Feb 12
As dem score two like dis... I jst stopped streaming... Community go tell me if naija score back.... Ino get data to burn.... But kudos to d Nigerian team... I didn't know we'll get dis far after playing d first game

10 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by EreluRoz: 10:30am On Feb 12
Vinnie2000:

Crying for Nothing. undecided
Shush it small boy

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Rootprof(m): 10:31am On Feb 12
Teni naija no care ooo.

The whole Ilorin no get light during the match. How will people join mind pray and wish the eagles well, compare to how ivorians full the stadium. Let the looters called leaders fix Nigeria first and we will prosper externally.
Truth be told naija present situation madt. The hunger is hitting hard and your looters are smiling to the bank.
Tell the looters to stop giving feeble period for fixing things. Tell us the actual date the new minimum wage will be paid and make sure you provide something reasonable for workers this month ending. How can Nigerians survive till April when the said minimum wage will be ready, then submitted to senate for approval. That means till around June/ July shocked
Imagine 500 million for 37 people cry that just part of the 1 billion ooo and you want the masses to keep quiet.

8 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by StraightGaay: 10:31am On Feb 12
Waste side people and worwor, untreatable. Tufia
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by pyyxxaro: 10:32am On Feb 12
See as she con resemble Pitbull when plait weaving 😏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by SoNature(m): 10:32am On Feb 12
The last thing that will ever happen to me at this age is to let what I watch on TV affect my emotions. People need to grow up!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by bigdammyj: 10:32am On Feb 12
Her personal problem.

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:33am On Feb 12
DanArewaci:

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:33am On Feb 12
Sonnobax15:
grin
The funniest thing yesterday was that after Ivory coast scored their second goal,the way NEPA take vex seize light instantly make me laugh so tay I fall for ground..

Lolss.

So nah our Super Eagles u come dey Laugh, abi? cheesy
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Favor99(m): 10:33am On Feb 12
Nawaa, must you give our enemies another way to laugh at us? Lol, I feel for you Teni, I'm a fan of yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by yommen: 10:33am On Feb 12
Na skit jare. She did it this morning. Match 11pm last night and I can see it's day light at the background.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Visits Orphans, Needs Your Support / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky / Simi Drives Fans Crazy With β€œjoromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.