Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) (22586 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Investment In Real Estate In Ivory Coast (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:34am On Feb 12
You de cry de video urself make everyone see.

Which can stage manages hypocrites be all this sef.

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:35am On Feb 12

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:38am On Feb 12
Lol
Crying and taking videos
A good add on skill

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 10:39am On Feb 12
Na the money way she lost as She carry Nigeria straight win dey pain her.

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:39am On Feb 12
DanArewaci:
😒 Teni cried uncontrollably the moment Super Eagle of Naija loss #Afcon trophy to Ivory Coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za610orYXgM

But phophet Yul Edochie prophecy that Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will win easily na
Wetin come happen?

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:40am On Feb 12
aariwa:
Crocodile tears…we have all seen it now that nothing fruitful will ever come out of a stolen mandate

Stale

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:42am On Feb 12
DanArewaci:
😒 Teni cried uncontrollably the moment Super Eagle of Naija loss #Afcon trophy to Ivory Coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za610orYXgM

This is Yul Edochie prophecy that Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will win easily
Nawa o

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by LucemFerre: 10:42am On Feb 12
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:42am On Feb 12
grin grin grin grin why grin grin grin
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Feb 12
Sonnobax15:
grin
The funniest thing yesterday was that after Ivory coast scored their second goal,the way NEPA take vex seize light instantly make me laugh so tay I fall for ground..
This guy you are a bad guy hahahaha
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Uchefame(m): 10:43am On Feb 12
Teni should be crying for Nigerians that are dying of hunger without hope in sight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by WhiteWood: 10:43am On Feb 12
lol
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:43am On Feb 12
truth
Uchefame:
Teni should be crying for Nigerians that are dying of hunger without hope in sight.

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Passionate1(m): 10:45am On Feb 12
Very painful. .I got zero sleep last night and couldn't fall asleep. . blood pressure dey high. .

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:45am On Feb 12
Mpiawa azu! Back to reality! Time to face the Hunger in town grin
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:45am On Feb 12
brain54:
This one na comedy...

Or skit? I no even dey understand these days.

How person go carry camera open mouth waaaaaaaaah!!!

I don't get it... I just don't get it! undecided
baba na hustling o.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Hexilon: 10:46am On Feb 12
The Ivorians came out to win..
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:46am On Feb 12
ellen00:
this Babe ugly

Post your mother, sisters or gf pictures let judge

Can you create a life? Why calling God creature ugly?

Let see how you even look self

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:46am On Feb 12
That meme you are saving against Ivory Coast bring it out now lets see!
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Agunesinjaweola: 10:46am On Feb 12
The truth is that I have NEVER heard of Eagles πŸ¦… beating Elephant 🐘 in my life !!

"Ajanaku 🐘 koja Mo ri Nkan Firi"

The Wailers should know that Nigeria is doomed to lose and it's a fair result to football and humanity.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Firstcitizen: 10:46am On Feb 12
ellen00:
this Babe ugly

Define beauty and lay down the standards for beauty and tell us who set those standards. Afterwards, post your pic so Nairalanders can check something. Mtchewwwww
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:48am On Feb 12
Crocodile tears 😒

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by bluediamond1239: 10:48am On Feb 12
Why will i cry for a country with foolish president

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:48am On Feb 12
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

I'm too proud of Super Eagles

I took like this your quote . E no concern me , but e dey mind

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:50am On Feb 12
Firstcitizen:

Define beautiful and lay down the standards for beauty and tell us who set those standards. Afterwards, post your pic so Nairalanders can check something. Mtchewwwww

No mind d guy

He won't be bold enuf to post his picture , nor his mother, sisters or gf
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:51am On Feb 12
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.

So nah our Super Eagles u come dey Laugh, abi? cheesy
bro grin grin grin. The thing really funny to me I swear.........But the truth be say,with the few minutes wey I watch before I give up,our super eagles no deserve to win the match with their poor performance.....

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by TheAlchemist: 10:52am On Feb 12
So glad I did not renew my gotv subscription.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by chubinwa(m): 10:54am On Feb 12
She should have cried in silence than showing everyone
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:55am On Feb 12
yommen:
Na skit jare. She did it this morning. Match 11pm last night and I can see it's day light at the background.

You are right o

Maybe she cried from 11pm to this morning and did the video
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Snowx: 10:56am On Feb 12
A sensible man will never take it serious..you videoing urself and crying, eye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Chinaza06: 10:56am On Feb 12
Same everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner With Friends / Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" / J.T Tom West Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.