Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) (22605 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Investment In Real Estate In Ivory Coast (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Teni In Bikini / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56am On Feb 12
Sonnobax15:
bro grin grin grin. The thing really funny to me I swear.........But the truth be say,with the few minutes wey I watch before I give up,our super eagles no deserve to win the match with their poor performance.....

They were too Defensive. Even against teams like Angola and Equatorial Guinea. sad

Score 1 goal and start to defend till 90minutes. embarassed

If they continue this Nonsense, they won't qualify for 2026 World cup. undecided
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:01am On Feb 12
Vinnie2000:

They were too Defensive. Even against teams like Angola and Equatorial Guinea. sad

Score 1 goal and start to defend till 90minutes. embarassed

If they continue this Nonsense, they won't qualify for 2026 World cup. undecided
. If they like,they should qualify for world cup or not...But the truth is that I've told myself that that yesterday's game was the time I'd ever stain my eyes by watching any super eagles match again.....

Because of dem,I don vex uninstall my tiktok account from my phone last night because I don make mouth full ground angry. It is well cha..

2 Likes

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Dsimmer: 11:01am On Feb 12
Lol.

She put hope on the eagles. I didn't put any hope on the eagles to begin with, especially after their defeat against Guinea just before the tournament. That was why I said they surprised me while constantly adding that the midfield could do better.

Anyways, it was a good outing overall for the eagles.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Austineva(m): 11:01am On Feb 12
Chrisrare:
she never see anything, after all the noise that nigerians made, it finally ended in tears.
I swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm proudly a Biafran πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ•ΊπŸ½
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Passionate1(m): 11:01am On Feb 12
Uchefame:
Teni should be crying for Nigerians that are dying of hunger without hope in sight.

Those weh dey die of hunger should fight for themselves. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Daddyboy21: 11:07am On Feb 12
DanArewaci:
😒 Teni cried uncontrollably the moment Super Eagle of Naija loss #Afcon trophy to Ivory Coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za610orYXgM
how can a woman be this ugly and shapeless.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Honestey: 11:11am On Feb 12
Bet Nija don finished this one
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by zedegit: 11:14am On Feb 12
DanArewaci:
😒 Teni cried uncontrollably the moment Super Eagle of Naija loss #Afcon trophy to Ivory Coast.

Drama queen. Make Ekong go and claim him prize from her o.
She promise him kpekus.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:17am On Feb 12
How disgusting can present generation humans be......you are crying and making a video of yourself crying. Spits

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 11:23am On Feb 12
Na thunder go fire the idiot
She no cry for kidnap victims or the condition of the country.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Kevineleven(m): 11:24am On Feb 12
Tru81bdje:
;
Let us see the coupon code
So that we can check for ourself
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Seagodess(f): 11:33am On Feb 12
aariwa:
Crocodile tears…we have all seen it now that nothing fruitful will ever come out of a stolen mandate
you people will die a miserable death.. because obi wasn't declared winner now means things should not work out for the country? Wetin concern politics and football? On that field..we all forgot who is ibo,,hausa or Yoruba.. we just wanted to win and let everybody be happy..God will punish you guys wishing this nation bad...a won oloriburuku eranko salasan eniyan. If you say anything that would annoy me.. you won't sleep this night.. fool

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Abicarrick: 11:35am On Feb 12
This aunty ugly shaa
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by killsmith(f): 11:36am On Feb 12
A society that screams with passion and energy when a round object crosses a line but maintains absolute silence when politicians steal their commonwealth.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by ufotunang: 11:36am On Feb 12
Dididrumz:
E reach to pain sha.

I had my hopes high with the way the super eagles played from the start of the tournament.

But they were not impressive in the finals.
,.. .they said she bet money for nigeria to win...but she losed her betting... money on bet

1 Like

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by ufotunang: 11:39am On Feb 12
The nigerian players are not even crying but you are crying for players that have collected millons of naira even when they listed the match...you are idle
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by ufotunang: 11:42am On Feb 12
She has losed her money in betting for nigeria to win
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:44am On Feb 12
brain54:
This one na comedy...

Or skit? I no even dey understand these days.

How person go carry camera open mouth waaaaaaaaah!!!

I don't get it... I just don't get it! undecided

I don't gerrit
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Greenback: 11:48am On Feb 12
Some ladies look beautiful and sexy when they cry but this has resemble bros 😁😁😁🀣🀣🀣
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Greenback: 11:50am On Feb 12
ufotunang:
,.. .they said she bet money for nigeria to win...but she losed her betting... money on bet
ufotunang:
She has losed her money in betting for nigeria to win

Da'llah,edakun please,wanene losed,mana?!

grin
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Rejoice28(f): 12:05pm On Feb 12
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12
DanArewaci:

She probably staked big on Nigeria to win the cup, huge money like in her previous post that she won whenever Nigeria played draw or won.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Bar1941(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12
Seems she already composed a song for their victory, thus felt bad her efforts was in futility.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by chukwuoke(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12
DanArewaci:

She dey show us now make we do watin? Make she channel the cry for hard ship ooo.
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Passionate1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12
killsmith:
A society that screams with passion and energy when a round object crosses a line but maintains absolute silence when politicians steal their commonwealth.

D fools are complaining of hunger and hardship but they cannot stand up and fight. .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by Focusmind: 12:45pm On Feb 12
Nigerians and cruise grin grin grin grin
Cry wey Person go dey cry, still dey video himself, that one na cry undecided
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by johnstar(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12
grin :DNothing u fit tel me dis gal place bet cheesy
Re: Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) by ucnwafor(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12
Passionate1:
Very painful. .I got zero sleep last night and couldn't fall asleep. . blood pressure dey high. .
baba its risky and dangerous to health oo, i cant be having sleepless of one team or club side losing and at the end of the year, they will be eating their million dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Tough Childhood Experience With His Father, Pete / Olamide Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.