Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW (58373 Views)

FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B / VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by airsaylongcome: 11:16am On Feb 12
yahoodetector:
Could be DVT!

That thing can kill silently especially on long trips

That ATL-LOS trip is a mind bender. Too dammed long
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by plantist: 11:17am On Feb 12
Usefulsense:
Amen.

Tinubu took that one before she got to Nigeria.

Please what do you gain writing nonsense?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by luvlyoracle(m): 11:18am On Feb 12
sukkot:
yup it’s true. The shot, stroke, cancer, death. Saw it with my own two eyes. 2023.

Mind to enlighten us about this
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by mobileboy: 11:18am On Feb 12
Cashew:
On a flight heading to Nigeria from the United States, we lost a passenger.

DELTA DL 54

We have about 8 more hrs to arrive Lagos.

CPR, prayers, everything was done.

Body wrapped up...

May her soul rest in peace

prayer failed again ...as usual
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by freemi(m): 11:19am On Feb 12
Cashew:
I am feeling feverish. Really scary, can't even close my eyes anymore.

but what r u cmin to do in naija sef
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by VULCAN(m): 11:20am On Feb 12
Since you wish to go this route...

Tinubu is PRESENTLY killing millions.

Those that died while Obi was governor are a drop in the bucket to those that Tinubu is slated to kill.

The death toll may hit at least 5m before his 8yrs tenure is over.

By then a dollar will be N5000 and a bag of rice N350k.

One wonders what will be your fate by then as Urchnnn money will have reduced as so many hungry will be willing to work your work just for food alone.

Goodnewsforlife:
so people didn’t die when Peter obi was governor in anambra?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by mobileboy: 11:22am On Feb 12
miyagi01:

You’re mid-flight like you claim and network dey wey u dey take send message. Interesting

of cause

even most international flights have free wifi
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by BluntCrazeMan: 11:23am On Feb 12
Sofrosh:

Why all these details, are you planning to kidnap everyone on the flight ☻
The passenger himself gave out every details.

Not me.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by sukkot: 11:24am On Feb 12
luvlyoracle:

Mind to enlighten us about this
oh happened to an elder family member in 2023. Took the vaccine , got stroke less than a month , eventually cancer and then died
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by airsaylongcome: 11:25am On Feb 12
Natbrowny:
The armageddon has begun

More than 27 deaths involving planes within 72hours. All in the US of A

Can we also get the number of road deaths in the USA in the same 72 hrs window? How about deaths from gun violence? You silly conspiracy theorists and your nonsense
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by wallarwallar(m): 11:27am On Feb 12
Very sad and her family are waiting for her arrival. This is terrible waiting to receive ur love one but 2 get d shocking news of her death so they will recieve dead body they wud hv wish dat journey never happen
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Saidfx(m): 11:28am On Feb 12
Usefulsense:
Amen.

Werey nla!
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Natbrowny: 11:28am On Feb 12
airsaylongcome:

Can we also get the number of road deaths in the USA in the same 72 hrs window? How about deaths from gun violence? You silly conspiracy theorists and your nonsense

Thats why we r conspiracy theorist.

We Conjure plenty nonsense when we feel like.

Wetin u wan do
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by damkin24(m): 11:28am On Feb 12
Usefulsense:
Amen.

You seriously need to be checked thoroughly
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by ConfidentialDoc: 11:30am On Feb 12
Omoluabi16:
And just yesterday, a German passenger headed home from Thailand coughed (blood) to death yesterday. What's with Aircraft deaths these days?

Hmmm....I hope he's not the first victim of a new 2024 pandemic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by DangoteIvy: 11:32am On Feb 12
online4business:
If she got the shot and booster IT'S HER FAULT.

you can't take RNA gene therapy and not have heart problems.

Scores are dying in the US to cover it up they are opening the borders and letting people from third world in and paying them.

The media keep mum and the charade continues.

If you think the big pharma or drug companies have your back think again.

Find books by Dr Abrahamson Johnson Dr Lee Merritt and Dr Ted broer and read.

It's your fault if you keep believing the propaganda.

Control=responsibility

Ps cancer rate is now through the roof.
cool
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by izibili44: 11:41am On Feb 12
What happen to her.
Omihanifa:
Trouble in the Skies undecided

The saddest thing is that her family members will be waiting to pick her up by 10:30 am when the plane lands
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by ufotunang: 11:44am On Feb 12
Usefulsense:
Amen.

..if Tinubu, emilokan supporters catch you eeh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Ravenna: 11:49am On Feb 12
Usefulsense:
Amen.
Haha?
Haba mana?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by arantess: 11:50am On Feb 12
OneCandleAway:

I had an experience in an hospital a long time ago. I was just screaming nurse, nurse, let them come and carry the boy away ooo. It was just me hooked on a drip and the little boys body.
Cc mordson
Themanderon
Zeuss
Arantess,
Ruggedtimi

grin fear fear

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by WorldRichest: 11:52am On Feb 12
Usefulsense:
Amen.

Ake sure you are not the next he will take
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by LordReed(m): 11:52am On Feb 12
OneCandleAway:

I had an experience in an hospital a long time ago. I was just screaming nurse, nurse, let them come and carry the boy away ooo. It was just me hooked on a drip and the little boys body.
Cc mordson
Themanderon
Zeuss
Arantess,
Ruggedtimi

The dead boy's body tried to harm you?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by obinnajohnson: 11:56am On Feb 12
This life is full of mystery. RIP!
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Vickym1(f): 12:01pm On Feb 12
Cashew:

DELTA DL 54

Body wrapped up...

What a tragic loss, her family will be excited expecting her return not knowing they're coming to the airport to carry her corpse... Chai.. May her rest in the Lord 🙏
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Trustyourself: 12:02pm On Feb 12
Cashew:

DELTA DL 54

Body wrapped up...

How did you manage to have access to internet services to send this report in such a high altitude?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by OneCandleAway(f): 12:08pm On Feb 12
LordReed:

The dead boy's body tried to harm you?

I was just scared now. Someone one hasn't experienced before.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Lamanii22(f): 12:17pm On Feb 12
Omihanifa:
Trouble in the Skies undecided

The saddest thing is that her family members will be waiting to pick her up by 10:30 am when the plane lands

Omg…. Would be so painful for the family…. Maybe she had an underlying condition

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by millhouse: 12:32pm On Feb 12
Cashew:
What does source mean ?

I am on the flight !

was she elderly ?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by ivandrag0n: 12:35pm On Feb 12
Usefulsense:
Amen.

Shame on you CHILD OF HATE!!!
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by linearity: 12:38pm On Feb 12
alwayzonlyn:
Hmmmmm...I can imagine the feelings mehn shocked

It is well!!!

May her soul RIP.

But I thought personal phones are supposed to be on airplane mode during air travels? As in, how're you communicating with us while journeying? Or is there something I'm missing here?

All those ‘switch your phone before take off’ na na scam.

Airlines especially one these international routes dey even sell their useless expensive internet WIFI, I know that Ethiopia Airlinr na $25 for duration of the flight if you are economy passenger and free for first class.

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by ocheejemb: 12:40pm On Feb 12
So sad, may her soul RIP

Standard practice for situations like this is for the plane to land ASAP, and it looks like they were diverted to San Juan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures / Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.