Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW (58242 Views)

FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B / VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by kingxsamz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12
OneCandleAway:

It can be scary trapped with a body.

Lol, trapped with a body as in how? Is the dead body going to do anything to them?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by chudez0147(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12
Cashew:
What does source mean ?

I am on the flight !

Shey network dey for flight??
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Purplerosey(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12
Life is fickle! RIP.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by lendahand(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12
Cashew:
You can use your phones unrestricted, voice or video calls not permitted.

so where did the word "flight mode" emanate from? You don't know your phone signals jam with the radar signals??
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by lendahand(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12
OneCandleAway:

moimoi spotted
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by babzo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12
lendahand:
so where did the word "flight mode" emanate from? You don't know your phone signals jam with the radar signals??

Planes offer internet service that allows you use Whatsapp etc during flights

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by babzo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12
ocheejemb:

There's no way your mobile data will work 10000 ft in the air. Maybe when close to take-off and landing.

It works 100% from the Airlines Wifi service, not your provider
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by arantess: 9:39pm On Feb 12
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Thanks I see your liked my post
Excuse you?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Dshocker(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12
Sam449:

Hey man, I saw your comments on the business idea posts but I'm not allowed to comment there or even message you.
Is there a way we could talk please?

lawrenceike50@gmail.com
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:50am On Feb 13
linearity:

Technology is in works to make it happen, all you need on the plane is GSM or LTE antenna and you are good to go!

Boss e dey work like craze, depends on your seating classification or the kind data way u buy, u can make calls.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:53am On Feb 13
Once I was on a flight home and we lost an elderly and sick passenger. the flight stopped at the next available airport, arrangements were made and deceased body was de-boarded to a waiting ambulance . There was some fumigations and we continued our journey.

Life!!
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by delishpot: 1:26am On Feb 13
alwayzonlyn:
Hmmmmm...I can imagine the feelings mehn shocked

It is well!!!

May her soul RIP.

But I thought personal phones are supposed to be on airplane mode during air travels? As in, how're you communicating with us while journeying? Or is there something I'm missing here?
When they get to a certain stage in the flight they allow the use of phones/electronic devices and even sell data to passengers.

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by new2012: 4:04am On Feb 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
They did such a number on you, you're talking like a lunatic.
The border and how to stem Immigration are the biggest issues in their presidential election this year. Heart disease has been the leading cause of death in US since 1950 (see below). Do you get news from any other place other than YouTube?? Once again, all top officials took the vaccines and boosters to encourage people to take them. How many have died? How many people have died in Nigeria and other vaccinated countries??

I'm always not sure where does guys get their conspiracy theorems from. like what do they gain spreading such malicious-controversial news?

is it some sort of religious fanaticism or outright foolishness? I do not agree with the vaccine from a personal point of view and that's cause I doubt the actual origin of the virus itself, for instance I believe Nigeria was such a poor country that lockdown was a sin! those are my personal views and I can't share them as facts, but what do they gain from spreading such nonsense and claiming them a facts?

I'm in the tech space and will never forget when Pastor Chris 'Oyakhilome' said 5G was COVID, like what the actual Bleep? and he even claim God told him that. these religious fanatics are worst than cancer coz they spread not in the body but among multiple people destroying their thought process and actual mental capabilities.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by October1960: 5:07am On Feb 13
OneCandleAway:

What’s scary? The dead person cannot do anything to you.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by October1960: 5:09am On Feb 13
Conspiracy misinformation and ignorance of science has killed many people.

Vaccines saves so many lives. Hard to understand this scourge of conspiracy theories and dislike of progress.

online4business:
If she got the shot and booster IT'S HER FAULT.

you can't take RNA gene therapy and not have heart problems.

Scores are dying in the US to cover it up they are opening the borders and letting people from third world in and paying them.

The media keep mum and the charade continues.

If you think the big pharma or drug companies have your back think again.

Find books by Dr Abrahamson Johnson Dr Lee Merritt and Dr Ted broer and read.

It's your fault if you keep believing the propaganda.

Control=responsibility

Ps cancer rate is now through the roof.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by online4business: 9:00am On Feb 13
October1960:
Conspiracy misinformation and ignorance of science has killed many people.

Vaccines saves so many lives. Hard to understand this scourge of conspiracy theories and dislike of progress.

It's easy to shout conspiracy theory because you want to believe the status quo.

Ask yourself these questions.

Did the RNA shot tested on ten mice's enough ok to give to people without long term trials.

Did ferrets and cats given the short survived when tested 10 years ago?

It's good you know before you shout conspiracy theory.

Here's my real life experience

6 months ago I was approved by a website to promote the drug call ozempica a weight loss drug for diabetics

Ozempica based on research causes horrible side effects even suicidal thoughts.

I never replied the site they also email for me to be a writer on their site... Guess what?

I turn them down One link from that site to mime would have boosted my site.

I'd have to ask myself some questions is it worth peddling bs to people in other to get money?

If you've scarcity mindset you'd jump at any offer without think about the consequences.

Now they spam my comment section EVERY FUCKING DAY.

THANK GOD FOR ASKIM PLUGIN.

Another site peaches and cream were willing to pay $10k to promote their products to diabetic if you've a certain traffic.

In my case they pre-approved my site and so far everything is good.

If you keep believing big pharma and drug companies you're in for a rude shock.

Here's why.

Drug testing has been shifted to private and non governmental organizations who are under control by drug companies.

When testing was with institution that test things new drug production rate was 25%.

Now it's all time high 67-82% everything they dump on the market.

Bill and Melinda gates foundation
American diabetes and arthritis foundation and many more all control by drug companies.

Educate yourself ooo

Read the following

How to raise a healthy kid in spite of your pediatrician

Dr Abrahamson Johnson: Sickening: how big pharma is making Americans sicker

Any book by Dr Gerry Spence a trial lawyer who never lost a case and he defended a woman killed by big pharma

Doctor Ted broer eat clean and be healthy.

Robert ringer tortoise volume 1-3

Books plenty to read ooo.

You can't be a direct response copywriter and think like the nerd(ordinary people)

To write a promo you've to research like crazy big idea and many more.

For the politeactivist wey dey do like say him no know wetin I dey talk with yeye screen shot.

Here's what I mean I know you know but what to confuse yourself.

Heart dieases rate 45%
Diabetes rate 25
Cancer 23

Now heart dieases rate is 25+23+45 that's what I mean 93%

Note the figures are just for illustration.

But people are determined to be right if big pharma happens to you then it's your fault.

Even hunter Biden the US presidents son was a victim so for figure.

Biden threatened big pharma with reducing copay in January guess what?

Big pharma carry him dozier guy man pipe low.

Educate yourself akonuche ya gara zero.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by jamesversion: 10:59am On Feb 13
OkoAnike:

Don't thank him yet, where did he get the Internet used... Because there's attitude level you get to, then bye to any network.

How do fighter jets like F22 Raptor communicate with their base stations?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by PoliteActivist: 2:14pm On Feb 13
new2012:

I'm always not sure where does guys get their conspiracy theorems from. like what do they gain spreading such malicious-controversial news?

is it some sort of religious fanaticism or outright foolishness? I do not agree with the vaccine from a personal point of view and that's cause I doubt the actual origin of the virus itself, for instance I believe Nigeria was such a poor country that lockdown was a sin! those are my personal views and I can't share them as facts, but what do they gain from spreading such nonsense and claiming them a facts?

I'm in the tech space and will never forget when Pastor Chris 'Oyakhilome' said 5G was COVID, like what the actual Bleep? and he even claim God told him that. these religious fanatics are worst than cancer coz they spread not in the body but among multiple people destroying their thought process and actual mental capabilities.

*Politeness*
Well-said!
What gets me is the utter shamelessness. Example, see below, instead of this guy to just slink away after being shown he outright LIED in everything he posted, he goes on still posting nonsense! This is the same guy who placed a bet almost three years ago that ALL vaccinated folks would be dead within two years! (He changed his moniker, but he can't change his "voice"! grin

online4business:

It's easy to shout conspiracy theory because you want to believe the status quo.

I know this guy. The most rabid conspiracy nut on Nairaland. You changed your moniker but you can't fool me! cheesy
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by PoliteActivist: 2:31pm On Feb 13
OkoAnike:

Don't thank him yet, where did he get the Internet used... Because there's attitude level you get to, then bye to any network.

jamesversion:

How do fighter jets like F22 Raptor communicate with their base stations?

Ok, let's let Google settle it. See below

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Denko2721987(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13
linearity:

Conspiracy, but carry on…

Na u sabi..
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by online4business: 6:08pm On Feb 13
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well-said!
What gets me is the utter shamelessness. Example, see below, instead of this guy to just slink away after being shown he outright LIED in everything he posted, he goes on still posting nonsense! This is the same guy who placed a bet almost three years ago that ALL vaccinated folks would be dead within two years! (He changed his moniker, but he can't change his "voice"! grin

I know this guy. The most rabid conspiracy nut on Nairaland. You changed your moniker but you can't fool me! cheesy

I only have one moniker on nairaland FACT.

YOU'LL be a lot better if you read and learn.

your opinion of what you think does not count when people who research and speak with FACTS.

EVERYTHING I'd speak are facts.

from RNA shot tested on only ten mice's to big pharma paying doctors for recommending drugs to people and immunity from prosecution.

this are fact someone who's not lazy should investigate.

here's a list of books to clear your doubt for the Thomases.

sickening: how big pharma is making Americans sick. by Dr Abrahamson Johnson.

how to Raise a healthy kid in spite of your pediatrician.

eat clean and be healthy by Dr Ted broer.

any book by Gerry Spence or Robert ringer.

so far those arguing and saying conspiracy theory have not provided any evidence to the contrary.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by lendahand(m): 11:40am On Feb 14
babzo:

Planes offer internet service that allows you use Whatsapp etc during flights
ok
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:45pm On Feb 15
arantess:

Excuse you?
ok
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Caaz: 10:58pm On Feb 15
Kingluqman:
This will be the saddest new for her family!! Damn!!! She must have organised her pick up herself, not knowing ambulance 🚑 would pick her body instead, without setting her eyes of any of her family member again.

RIP
Mehn chai
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:30pm On Mar 11
arantess:

Excuse you?
who is this
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by arantess: 11:21am On Apr 03
FatherCHRISTMAS:
who is this
fatherchristmas
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by FatherChrismas: 9:24am On Apr 04
arantess:

fatherchristmas
stop playing grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night / The Disadvantages Of Obodo Oyibo Aka Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.