Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW (58219 Views)

FAAN Officials Beat Female Passenger Till She Fainted For Recording Harassment B / VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by 3kay945(m): 10:06am On Feb 12
AncientAlien:

Sorry for this question o. Is there network connection on air, if yes, are you guys allowed to use it?

There is free WiFi on board.

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by DrMuzungu(m): 10:12am On Feb 12
Sorry ooooo!
Anyway, for us who have lived abroad for a long... the saddest and most stressful part is that we will never know when we are saying our last goodbye to our loved ones!

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Badgers14: 10:18am On Feb 12
illuminutty:

Why didn't they do emergency landing to take the person to hospital for medical attention?

The plane was diverted to Puerto Rico.

In emergency landing, the plane wouldn't just drop-down from the sky.

It depends how far they are from the nearest airport .. the pilot still have to run some checklist and burn some fuel before landing
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Willed042(m): 10:23am On Feb 12
Cashew:
On a flight heading to Nigeria from the United States, we lost a passenger.

DELTA DL 54

We have about 8 more hrs to arrive Lagos.

CPR, prayers, everything was done.

Body wrapped up...

May her soul rest in peace
Eternal rest grant her O Lord. Hope the family members have been contacted...either in Nigeria or US
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Natbrowny: 10:24am On Feb 12
The armageddon has begun

More than 27 deaths involving planes within 72hours. All in the US of A

2 Likes

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by YoobaNesan: 10:27am On Feb 12
BluntCrazeMan:
From the flight-tracker data,, they earlier diverted the flight to San-Juan.. (Probably to evacuate the dead body)

They are back in the air right now.
They just entered the airspace of GHANA..
Heading straight for Lagos.
They are now flying over Ghana
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:33am On Feb 12
Cashew:
What does source mean ?

I am on the flight !

Liar... Just a cooked up story...
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Mercury12(m): 10:38am On Feb 12
Omihanifa:
Trouble in the Skies undecided

The saddest thing is that her family members will be waiting to pick her up by 10:30 am when the plane lands
hmm, Deep.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Johilo(m): 10:39am On Feb 12
Cashew:
I am feeling feverish. Really scary, can't even close my eyes anymore.

may her soul rest in peace

But i have this feeling that she might want to send you to her people or something like that
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by slashthroat: 10:41am On Feb 12
Cashew:
What does source mean ?

I am on the flight !

No you not. Stop chasing clout stupid
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by vikstandon(m): 10:42am On Feb 12
Malroux:
Imagine after cooking ofe nsala to welcome the person and on getting to the airport you'll be seeing this?

That soup go sour! You go even forget sey food dey pot for many days.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by spartachico(m): 10:43am On Feb 12
Go and watch a movie titled : PAIN HUSTLER
online4business:
If she got the shot and booster IT'S HER FAULT.

you can't take RNA gene therapy and not have heart problems.

Scores are dying in the US to cover it up they are opening the borders and letting people from third world in and paying them.

The media keep mum and the charade continues.

If you think the big pharma or drug companies have your back think again.

Find books by Dr Abrahamson Johnson Dr Lee Merritt and Dr Ted broer and read.

It's your fault if you keep believing the propaganda.

Control=responsibility

Ps cancer rate is now through the roof.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by oglalasioux(m): 10:44am On Feb 12
sylve11:

Really? shocked shocked cool

People that die abroad and want to be taken home for burial don't charter flights. Their relatives buy tickets for the coffin. Airplanes are built with compartments for putting in dead bodies. There's hardly any international flight without at least a dead body in the coffin compartments.

2 Likes

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by CaptainFM1: 10:45am On Feb 12
Cashew:
What does source mean ?

I am on the flight !

This is why social media needs to be regulated!

Now, you have put every family that is expecting someone to arrive from the US in apprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by slashthroat: 10:45am On Feb 12
KBlinks01:
From your description. It seems your flight is being diverted and not heading to Lagos anymore. Or satellite issues??

Person whey dey lie
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by middlebelter(m): 10:46am On Feb 12
The crew not providing her contact details for sharing?
Please be strong it can be a traumatic experience.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by ThatCEO: 10:47am On Feb 12
yahoodetector:

Shutup dude.

Na, I think you are the fool here. Except you are telling your family members a story, or writing a story, everything needs proof.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Denko2721987(m): 10:51am On Feb 12
Imagine her relatives speaking with her hale and hearty before boarding the flight, only to receive her in a body bag on arrival. That would be one hell of a traumatizing shock..
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Maryam1234(f): 10:52am On Feb 12
OneCandleAway:

It can be scary trapped with a body.
The said body was once a living being nothing scary about that.Beside they boarded together.
Such is Life.

Possibly the person was ill and decided to come back home but couldn't make it home alive,I have heard such stories before.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by CaptainFM1: 10:56am On Feb 12
Abemy:

Are computers allowed on flights.

How did you post this, I thought mobile phones are not allowed on flights

Most airlines have relaxed the rules. Modern commercial air crafts now have onboard WiFi, with which you can communicate even at 35000ft.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Bullhari: 10:56am On Feb 12
online4business:

Scores are dying in the US to cover it up they are opening the borders and letting people from third world in and paying them.

Control=responsibility

Please disregard this thrash from a thrashcan

2 Likes

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by jaephoenix(m): 10:56am On Feb 12
online4business:

Control=responsibility

Like seriously, people believe this?
Every damn vaccine has side effects, just like every drug. Some drugs even have worse side effects than Covid vaccines, but we weight the benefits and drawbacks before administering them. Besides only Moderna and Pfizer vaxxes are mrna, the rest are non mrna vaxxes, yet the non mrna have side effects too.
And who told you cancer rates are high due to mrna vaxxes? Mrna vaxxes was started with Covid in circa 2021 but cancer rates have been climbing due to our diet and environment since decades ago.
And how tf do u know it was a covid shot that killed the woman, and even if she took the shot, how do you know the death is related to the shot?
The worse thing is the people that like your post. This country is doomed if its future depends on people like you and your likes

2 Likes

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by CrownWale93(m): 10:56am On Feb 12
MAY her soul rest in perfect peace ☮️...

I'm available for Signage and General Printing job.

Other services;
Real Estate agency
Car Haulage and Relocation services
Cashew:

DELTA DL 54

Body wrapped up...

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by OneCandleAway(f): 10:58am On Feb 12
LordReed:

What an interesting thing to say. Are you afraid the dead body will hurt you or what exactly?

I had an experience in an hospital a long time ago. I was just screaming nurse, nurse, let them come and carry the boy away ooo. It was just me hooked on a drip and the little boys body.
Cc mordson
Themanderon
Zeuss
Arantess,
Ruggedtimi
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Malroux: 11:00am On Feb 12
vikstandon:

That soup go sour! You go even forget sey food dey pot for many days.
I de tell you. Too bad.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Iko5000: 11:00am On Feb 12
or some airlines like BA you pay , only thing you cant do is voice and video calls if I'm right
3kay945:

There is free WiFi on board.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by georgeakins: 11:02am On Feb 12
Malroux:
Imagine after cooking ofe nsala to welcome the person and on getting to the airport you'll be seeing this?

Hope it wasn't because she swallowed drugs.

1 Like

Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Bigkoko: 11:05am On Feb 12
I'm telling you! Every one with family member on the schedule flight reading this on nairaland would be like mhmmmmm...

Sometimes drop message but keep identifying marks hidden, so innocent people with weak heart no go die before their time

CaptainFM1:

This is why social media needs to be regulated!

Now, you have put every family that is expecting someone to arrive from the US in apprehension.
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by airsaylongcome: 11:06am On Feb 12
alwayzonlyn:
Hmmmmm...I can imagine the feelings mehn shocked

It is well!!!

May her soul RIP.

But I thought personal phones are supposed to be on airplane mode during air travels? As in, how're you communicating with us while journeying? Or is there something I'm missing here?

You can get Wi-Fi on those flights. $8 or something
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by keymatt(m): 11:08am On Feb 12
Cashew:

DELTA DL 54

Body wrapped up...

Wish you all save trip.
RIP to the departed.
What time did she pass away sir?
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On Feb 12
Painful
Re: Female Passenger Died On Our Flight JUST NOW by Malroux: 11:11am On Feb 12
georgeakins:

Hope it wasn't because she swallowed drugs.
I don't know o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Drives A Truck (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.