Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (54 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 5:45am On Feb 12
*LIVING THE VICTORIOUS LIFE* 🖋️📚

Isaiah 29:13 KJV:Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near Me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour Me, but have removed their heart far from Me, and their fear toward Me is taught by the precept of men:

We speak only to someone in our presence because we are conscious of their presence. No one can be talking to someone not in their presence else it will be termed madness. It is a mistake to only think and act as such, that prayer is the only time I am talking in the presence of God. The truth that God is omnipresent means everywhere I am talking I am talking in His presence though I may be talking to others. For this reason I must be conscious of my speech anywhere I am and whomever I am talking to.

Matthew 12:36 :But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

If my heart is not aware I am in God's presence my speech will be empty, vague, powerless even during prayers,worship and praise. Its only my mouth and lips that acknowledges not the presence of God but His existence. If my heart is not with God then it must be with another gods. And where my heart is, is where my love is and where my true services lies and as it is written where my treasures are is where my heart is - Matthew 6:21.
Testimonies rooted in vanity gains are evidences of my heart's closeness to vanities more than God.
I can only deceive myself and others of my closeness to God but not God. My heart knows who I am closer to.
If I am more conscious of my speech when I am in the presence of men that I can not declare boldness for God it implies my heart is more closer to men and vanities than to God.

1Peter 1:15KJV:But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

Holy conversation is proof I am aware I am in God's presence always both in good and bad times so I must maintain it.

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to always talk in the presence of God.

Those living the victorious life are living in the awareness of God's presence always reason they are always victorious.

I accept Jesus or the Word I read or hear today and I am saved.

Weekly Prayer Point:
Holy Spirit help me to always be aware I am in God's presence.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry.
For more: (+234) 8169695229.
Nathanaelfaith@gmail.com
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

He Will Return.... / The Truth Is Simple – Part 1 / Open Heavens Devotional* (for Teens)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.