Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking (3750 Views)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Meaning Of The Different Types Of Noise Women Make During S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by streetpaddy(m): 6:45am On Feb 12
Women's bedroom noise ranges from soft moans, popular with women from western Uganda, to screams which women in central Uganda use to make their men feel like they are bosses in the bedroom.

Women's love noises indicate how they feel

These moans may be faked, which is not a good thing, but when they are genuine, they reflect the feelings a woman is going through as well as the kind of sex she wants.

Here are several types of moans that women make when making loving:

The Soft Moan
They sound like "hmmmm" meaning that she is just getting started. So, when a man hears such soft moans, he has to keep up the good work. If these soft ones increase in intensity, the man has to "pump" harder.

The Satisfied Moan
This one sounds like an ahhhhh, and it can be short as well as very long. The long and loud ahhhhhs are the ones which indicate that the woman's sexual partner has hit the spot properly.

The Scream
When a woman screams, it comes from deep within as her whole being is alive with passion. The woman may scream "you're killing me!" or simply cheer you on to pumping her harder. She may, if you're really good, scream your name. If she screams her ex's name, you still go harder because this means she may still love her ex and you are giving her great memories of him.

The Silent Deep Breaths
This one is like a cat's purr, meaning she is deeply satisfied with your pelvic thrusts and so you just keep going hard until she gets louder and then the neighbour shows up at your door with a complaint and an ironic grin.

The Smile and Laughter
This is not exactly a moan, but it is a sign that you have struck the right chord and the sweet laughter she is letting out is like the soundtrack to a hit movie starring you, and co-starring your member hardened between your legs. Keep doing whatever you are doing, again and again. However, not all laughter is good, especially when she looks at your penis and laughs hysterically while pointing at it.

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Bookhub: 6:58am On Feb 12
this early momo ,Let us do morning devotion na ..grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Coolsat(m): 6:59am On Feb 12
What of those ones that start chanting all sorts of rubbish in the heat of the moment, those ones are the craziest 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by streetpaddy(m): 7:03am On Feb 12
Bookhub:

Lol
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by streetpaddy(m): 7:05am On Feb 12
nlfpmod
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by muyico(m): 7:34am On Feb 12
Nigeria don lost already, we lost everything even in our leader we lost hope! let move on with hopeless
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Blitzking: 8:11am On Feb 12
Why u go dey nack babe she go dey call her ex name na once I go loose erection.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Ohraykon: 2:36pm On Feb 12
This is the only thing naija people are good at grin disgrace to Africa 💔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by adefitim(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12
My d*ick rises as I Dey read this piece

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by streetpaddy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12
adefitim:

Lol
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Thazard(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12
Bookhub:
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by streetpaddy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12
Thazard:
grin grin grin

Lol
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Nicepoker(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12
streetpaddy:
nlfpmod
For this kind thread grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Uncle96(m): 1:35am On Feb 13
Coolsat:
What of those ones that start chanting all sorts of rubbish in the heat of the moment, those ones are the craziest 😂😂😂

Yeah ? Ever heard.

Fck this pussy!!, it's all yours, do it as you like. Baby I will cry baby, I will cry ! Fck it.. this is good , this is good.. oh yeah, Bleep fck fck bby.. don't stop please , don't stop, right there baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by kmaster007: 2:10am On Feb 13
Wat of the once that said ur hurting com quick am tired
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by FalseProphet1(m): 11:34am On Feb 13
Coolsat:
During one of my deliverance sessions, I once had sex with a girl who started reciting incantations. If not that I'm a prophet, I would have panicked. But being a fortified prophet, I knew I was safe so I kept on pounding her until she started speaking her native dialect, I kept on firing and she switched back to English.

The demon couldn't stand the kind of energy I was using to bang her, he ran away. And she was delivered.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Coolsat(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13
Uncle96:

Yeah ? Ever heard.

Fck this pussy!!, it's all yours, do it as you like. Baby I will cry baby, I will cry ! Fck it.. this is good , this is good.. oh yeah, Bleep fck fck bby.. don't stop please , don't stop, right there baby.
😂😂😂 it's crazy, one actually called my name and said "what did I do to you that you couldn't confront me" kept on repeating it. Very crazy stuff 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Coolsat(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13
FalseProphet1:

During one of my deliverance sessions, I once had sex with a girl who started reciting incantations. If not that I'm a prophet, I would have panicked. But being a fortified prophet, I knew I was safe so I kept on pounding her until she started speaking her native dialect, I kept on firing and she switched back to English.

The demon couldn't stand the kind of energy I was using to bang her, he ran away. And she was delivered.

This I have seen.
Badoo falseprophet 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Uncle96(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13
Coolsat:
😂😂😂 it's crazy, one actually called my name and said "what did I do to you that you couldn't confront me" kept on repeating it. Very crazy stuff 😂😂😂

Lol lol grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by streetpaddy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13
Nicepoker:
For this kind thread grin

Lol
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13
adefitim:

Lolss. cheesy

Ur PREEK is too hyperactive, man. cheesy

Find an Olosho, make you no go Rape person pikin o. sad
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by streetpaddy(m): 7:25am On Feb 14
Vinnie2000:

Lolss. cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by Johnwrite(m): 7:55am On Feb 14
Lol very funny 😄😃
Re: 5 Kinds Of Noise Women Make When Enjoying Lovemaking by adefitim(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14
Vinnie2000:

Lolss. cheesy

Hyperactive? Yes.
Rape someone? Capital No.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion / If I Was. / 10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Séx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.