Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes (1358 Views)

What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? / Spiritual Understanding Of “greater Is He That Is In You” / A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 4:01am On May 20
Daniel 9:24
King James Version
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

This is the great tribulation. It is by reason of transgression; the accumulated sins of Israel was called into account

Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This period began in 70AD when Jerusalem was sacked and Judah was dispersed to the ends of the earth by the force of the Roman sword.

The land today called Nigeria is where majority of them are congregated. Everything that Nigeria is facing today Boko haram, iswap, banditry, poor economy, poor power supply, Fulani herdsmen, fuelmacarcity, poor leadership, endless suffering etc, are all machinations of Rome

Ezekiel 35:4-6
King James Version
4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.
5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

They had a perpetual hatred, they shed Israelite blood in torrents by the force of the sword, in the time that Israel's iniquity had an end; during this latter ending stages of the great tribulation; making people suffer and die like animals

As God lives he has promised you blood, oh Esau, Rome, Babylon. For all your transgressions against the LORD and his people, you will have blood.
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 7:35am On May 22
Land of milk and honey turned to land of hunger and poverty by the evil powers of Edom/Rome/Babylon.

This tribulation will end. All others ended. This one too will end. It will not last forever.

They and all their dogs will receive their just recompense.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 7:39am On May 22
Deuteronomy 4:29-31
King James Version
29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful Godwink he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Nigeria, plead for the LORD'S mercy. Your woes are not Tinubu's machinations and they are the least of his worries. He does as he is told, like Buhari, like Babangida etc., they all must do as they are told.

You are in the throes of the ending part of the great tribulation and only God can save you.

Let us ask God for mercy, people of Nigeria!!!

Judges 10:11-14
King James Version
11 And the Lord said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines?
12 The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand.
13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.
14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On May 27
God will send help to his people.

Prepare to receive David Michael.
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 12:20am On May 31
Nigerians have completely missed it concerning the revert to the old national anthem. Majority have failed to read the symbolism of the revert. Nigerians have been mentally and spiritually destroyed! Hunger, poverty and lack have been used to destroy this peoples minds

The national anthem that we have now embodies our unity in diversity, it does not attempt to mash and mush us into some unwieldy mess to be more easily led, ruled, controlled and dominated by hegemonic bastards. Nigeria we hail thee recognises that we are different but our banner is Nigeria. This is the spirit that guided the period of our prosperity from 1960 to 1978. Let General Obasanjo come out and tell us who ordered him to change the national anthem in 1978, who asked him to change it?

The change of national anthem in 1978 was the beginning of our woes!

We were mashed and smashed up to be more easily ruled controlled and dominated by puppets of the west. Nigeria we hail thee which recognises that Nigeria is a banner for different peoples was discarded for Arisen O compatriots that completely discountenanced our individuality and attempted to smash a spiritually disparate people into one huge, unmanageable, dysfunctional, and spiritually useless mess albeit more easily controlled by foreign powers in collaboration with their local partners.

Nigeria we hail thee portends good things for Nigeria

Let General Obasanjo come out and tell us who ordered him to change our anthem in 1978
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 12:22am On May 31
Even at the confab in 2014 under President Jonathan, one of the recommendations was the revert to the old anthem, which the delegates even sang
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 8:04am On May 31
The National anthem given to us by General Obasanjo is actually soulless and meaningless.

Arise o compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart a might
One nation bound in freedom
Peace and unity

Where is the soul in this, where is the prayer, where is the national aspiration? Compatriots? Nigeria's call obey? Serve fatherland? Love strength faith? Who are the heroes past as of 1978? Zik was alive, Awolowo was alive, the Sardauna had died. What heroes again? One nation bound in freedom peace and unity? This anthem was soulless and forged us into an unmanageable mess for easier exploitation by foes within and without.

O God of creation
Direct our noble course
And guide our leaders right
Help our youths then truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just an true
Great lofty heights attained
To build a nation where peace
And justice shall reign

What noble course when we were forcibly welded into one and given a common destiny that does not recognise individual/tribal/nationalities aspirations? Guide which leaders? The one we chose or the ones chosen for us to manage the unwieldy unmanageable dysfunctional mess? What truth should the youths know, that we are one regardless of all our differences, sweeping under the carpet and pretending to be one when we are not? How can anyone grow in love and honesty in this case? Living just and true? In an unwieldy and dysfunctional mess? What great lofty heights have we attained since the change by General Obasanjo in 1978? Did we grow or did we regress, become stymied and stunted?

To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign? In 46years since we 'chose' the rested national anthem, what did we achieve? Did we achieve peace and progress?

General Obasanjo should come and tell us on whose orders or 'advice' he changed the nation anthem in 1978 from a living breathing expression of our collective aspirations recognising our individual/tribal/nationality peculiarities to a useless, meaningless, soulless dead and completely nonsensical anthem that fused us into a dysfunctional mess for easier socioeconomic and political exploitation by foes within and without!
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Jun 07
Judges 6:1-6
King James Version
6 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord: and the Lord delivered them into the hand of Midian seven years.

2 And the hand of Midian prevailed against Israel: and because of the Midianites the children of Israel made them the dens which are in the mountains, and caves, and strong holds.

3 And so it was, when Israel had sown, that the Midianites came up, and the Amalekites, and the children of the east, even they came up against them;

4 And they encamped against them, and destroyed the increase of the earth, till thou come unto Gaza, and left no sustenance for Israel, neither sheep, nor ox, nor ass.

5 For they came up with their cattle and their tents, and they came as grasshoppers for multitude; for both they and their camels were without number: and they entered into the land to destroy it.

6 And Israel was greatly impoverished because of the Midianites; and the children of Israel cried unto the Lord.
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Jun 07
2 Chronicles 7:13-15
King James Version
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

This is the solution
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Jun 11
Isaiah 47:6
I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

If only Nigerians would understand where all their woes have come from

Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

She makes your leaders to make evil laws and policies for you, she stays in the background, never ever seen, in the foreground she is always preaching democracy, freedom, human rights to you, but the completely evil, thoroughly evil through and through, no good thing can ever come out of her, she is the one that has all your leaders by their scrotums and she makes them to do evil to you. She laid the yoke of servitude on you heavily, without mercy, working her fathers and betters to death like mules.

She reigns over the kings of the earth.

She in turn receives her orders from the oracle of the fiery flying serpent; the synagogue of Satan are the interlocutors between the fiery flying serpent and this evil woman so they invariably control her. These are the Amalekites who today call themselves Israelis or Jewish people.

Numbers 24:20
And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.

This is their end below, when the LORS arises to redeem his people from slavery

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes by MrPresident1: 2:53pm
I told you this

MrPresident1:

She makes your leaders to make evil laws and policies for you, she stays in the background, never ever seen, in the foreground she is always preaching democracy, freedom, human rights to you, but the completely evil, thoroughly evil through and through, no good thing can ever come out of her, she is the one that has all your leaders by their scrotums and she makes them to do evil to you. She laid the yoke of servitude on you heavily, without mercy, working her fathers and betters to death like mules.

How the US government uses NGOs to corrupt ‘civil society’ around the world

Washington is weaponizing pseudo-academic ‘human rights’ groups as part of its foreign policy

https://www.rt.com/news/599262-us-government-uses-ngos/

By Glenn Diesen, Professor at the University of South-Eastern Norway and an editor at the Russia in Global Affairs journal. Follow him on Substack.

In the West, and beyond, pressure groups operating under the banner of “human rights non-governmental organizations” (NGOs) have become key actors in disseminating war propaganda, intimidating academics, and corrupting civil society. These outfits act as gatekeepers determining which voices should be elevated and which should be censored and canceled.

Civil society is imperative to balance the power of the state, but governments are increasingly seeking to hijack it through NGOs they fund. They can enable a loud minority to override a silent majority.

In the 1980s, the Reagan doctrine exacerbated the problem as these “human rights NGOs” were financed by the government and staffed by people with ties to intelligence agencies, to ensure civil society won’t deviate significantly from government policies.

The ability of academics to speak openly and honestly is restricted by these gatekeepers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Has A Positive Answer / What Are Spiritual Truths? / It All Begins In Genesis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.