Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON (3273 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Generators Take Over Nigerian Filling Station / Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Catapault: 11:08am On Feb 12
TopBanter:

100% correct. Using myself as an example, I may not even think about non-Nigerian at all throughout a year talk less of having time to go to their forums and engage them mockingly. For what?

Yet if others hate and envy me, because of my talent and success, then I will taunt then to death because they are evil and wicked.

What I love about most Nigerians is that we don't have time to be badmouthing others out of jealousy or envy.

When we land in the diaspora we quickly learn how things work there, because we are success-driven, to be thriving in healthcare, IT, Architecture, entrepreneurship etc to the extreme jealousy and envy of other Africans.

I am talking from direct experience where, as an example, Nigerians buy houses legitimately, residential and investment, in the UK only for other Africans to be gossiping we are fraudsters and criminals merely because they don't aspire to the level of success Nigerians work hard to attain.

Why should I then live my life trying to appease such hateful folks who are always determined to give a dog (Nigerians) a bad name to hang it?

Yes Nigerians can be loud and showy but we are also kind, accommodating, generous and helpful. Yet they never talk about our good side.

So many Ghanaians, Cameroonian, South Africans, Kenyans etal are in Nigeria and they do not feel like foreigners because we don't care to focus on the background of others or work with preconcieved notions..

Yet Nigerians will definitely be made to feel like foreigners in most countries in Africa because of the insecurities of others.

If your good but imperfect, which is the case with many human beings, then don't let others gaslight you for your few imperfection while they ignore your many good attributes.

Well said brother…
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by idealogical: 11:17am On Feb 12
This is a good thing, it's pure envy and an inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Sundaymosez: 11:20am On Feb 12
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 11:20am On Feb 12
Ballmer:
You were not just mocking yourself, Nigeria dis not play Ghana your insult of Ghana was everywhere. Same goes for Cameroon n South Africa so like you mocked b insulted all others you deserve triple that insult too.

You’re very confused and clearly have a bone to pick but I don’t give a toss about you buddy.

Ghanaians for example, in Africa and the western diaspora, make it their life’s mission to always badmouth Nigerians. Yet a self-hater like you would never see that ungracious behavior from them.

It is what I say, that is a reaction to what many do against Nigerians, you will have issues with. You have problems I can’t help you with.

Nigeria certainly does not need enemies with folks like you parading yourselves as ‘Nigerians’.

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by ChronicGp(m): 11:23am On Feb 12
Reminds me of David and Goliath 😁🥲
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by sirgalahad26(m): 11:26am On Feb 12
Catapault:
Why are our African brothers and sisters JUBILATING over Nigeria's exit at the AFCON?

All over social media, Africans are in jubilation!

In celebration and merriment!

Some said they are even popping champagne to celebrate our loss. undecided

Most especially Ghanaians and South Africans.

We need to use this as inspiration to come together and make our country far better than any of their useless banana republic nations.

God bless our federal republic. angry

Why are you surprised like we've not been banting the whole of the continent in the last few weeks

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:39am On Feb 12
Generator Republic! Even Nepa no fit give una light make una use watch the match grin

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Chrisrare: 11:51am On Feb 12
Mirasteel:
Bro. Most Nigerians are noisy, they brag, insult, drag and make so much noise online.
I can tell you that Nigerians are the ones that started hurling insults first.
you've said it all. that's Nigerians for you

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by OmoFiditi: 11:56am On Feb 12
Catapault:

Did it ever occur to you that Nigerians are responding to THEIR badmouthing of Nigeria, or you think all these other Africans are quiet, humble, polite saints?

Every other country can't be badmouthing you alone. You quarrel with Angolans, Cape verdians, insult Equitorial guineans, Sao tome and even countries with negligible online presence. You guys have a big mouth. I like the fact that your big lips have been bloodied.

Stay humble.

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by idealogical: 12:00pm On Feb 12
NGArmyTerrorist:
Generator Republic! Even Nepa no fit give una light make una use watch the match grin

The joke is on you?

They don't have stable electricity in SA.

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by arantess: 12:37pm On Feb 12
Catapault:
Why are our African brothers and sisters JUBILATING over Nigeria's exit at the AFCON?

We need to use this as inspiration to come together and make our country far better than any of their useless banana republic nations.

maybe because nigerians were cocky and arrogant on social media and acting like the cup was ours to take?

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by arantess: 12:39pm On Feb 12
sirgalahad26:

Why are you surprised like we've not been banting the whole of the continent in the last few weeks
leave am na.....
pride goeth before a fall

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:26pm On Feb 12
idealogical:

The joke is on you?

They don't have stable electricity in SA.
But their electricity is far more better and the best than yours! Even the ball you watched yesterday; you watch am with Generator!

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Catapault: 6:42pm On Feb 12
NGArmyTerrorist:
But their electricity is far more better and the best than yours! Even the ball you watched yesterday; you watch am with Generator!

You don’t know that, so shut your rotten lips.

South Africa suffers daily power cuts of up to 12 hours or more, and they call it ‘load shedding’.

The use of generators is widespread.

It is self hating so-called Nigerians like you that take your blabber mouths screaming “no electricity” to the whole world which allows even people from Sierra Leone with 21% access to electricity compared to Nigeria’s 60%, to be insulting YOUR COUNTRY over power issues.

Fcking air heads.

All these other countries like South Africa for instance, have HUGE problems. They just don’t make it their job to go online trashing their country over it. So we hardly know their problems. But they know ALL our problems.

Every single one.

Because of your wild, thoughtless, relentlessly negative self-hating anti-Nigerian posts on social media.

And it will be YOUR children that will suffer prejudice and be discriminated against on the continent and beyond, since ALL they know about your country is negative - thanks to you.

Fcking dullards with no sense.

If you wake up every day screaming to the world that your country is worthless, how do you think they will treat YOU when they encounter YOU?

Like a prince?

No, you’ll be treated like a tramp and viewed with suspicion, prejudice and distrust.

As will your offspring in future.

Other countries know this and are discrete in their criticism of their countries.

But this basic logic escapes Nigerians.

Is it an IQ issue?
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by idealogical: 6:47pm On Feb 12
NGArmyTerrorist:

This is better?

In what way?

You mean they still see during power cuts in SA without generators?

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by AbaganaMiracle: 7:50pm On Feb 12
Nyouth:
It a thing of joy wen a giant is defeted
Giant by which standard exactly? Stop lying to yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by AbaganaMiracle: 8:01pm On Feb 12
idealogical:

This is better?

In what way?

You mean they still see during power cuts in SA without generators?
Your stupidity is smelling to high heavens. South Africa's total domestic electricity generation capacity is 58,095 megawatts (MW) and this is for 60 million people of the country, while your cesspit with over 200 million people generates only 4,594.6MW. Some of you are actually daft and dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by AbaganaMiracle: 8:05pm On Feb 12
Catapault:

You don’t know that, so shut your rotten lips.

South Africa suffers daily power cuts of up to 12 hours or more, and they call it ‘load shedding’.

The use of generators is widespread.

It is self hating so-called Nigerians like you that take your blabber mouths screaming “no electricity” to the whole world which allows even people from Sierra Leone with 21% access to electricity compared to Nigeria’s 60%, to be insulting YOUR COUNTRY over power issues.

Fcking air heads.

All these other countries like South Africa for instance, have HUGE problems. They just don’t make it their job to go online trashing their country over it. So we hardly know their problems. But they know ALL our problems.

Every single one.

Because of your wild, thoughtless, relentlessly negative self-hating anti-Nigerian posts on social media.

And it will be YOUR children that will suffer prejudice and be discriminated against on the continent and beyond, since ALL they know about your country is negative - thanks to you.

Fcking dullards with no sense.

If you wake up every day screaming to the world that your country is worthless, how do you think they will treat YOU when they encounter YOU?

Like a prince?

No, you’ll be treated like a tramp and viewed with suspicion, prejudice and distrust.

As will your offspring in future.

Other countries know this and are discrete in their criticism of their countries.

But this basic logic escapes Nigerians.

Is it an IQ issue?
Loads of rubbish from a deluded idiot.

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by XerXers: 8:30pm On Feb 12
ddippset:
Most especially a noisy giant.
A noisy dwarf claiming giant

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Ken4agent(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12
TopBanter:

Nothing other than envy of Nigerians worsened by the inferiority complex they feel when we are mentioned or involved in anything.

U very correct......I have worked and mingle with 90% of Africans from various African countries........there is this common ideology about other African countries......they indeed have this inferiority complex when I introduce myself as Nigerian.....they actually see us as very smart and wise....... I remember working with some Gambian boy.....the day i told them am Nigeria, they started seeing me as a threat and competition.....We are indeed Giant of Africa......infact the English people liken Nigerians to Americans.......they say we have got similar life style...But sadly we have got fucking self-centered leaders retarding the growth of our dear country........but someday, the bush meat will hunt for the hunter
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by idealogical: 10:18pm On Feb 12
AbaganaMiracle:

Your stupidity is smelling to high heavens. South Africa's total domestic electricity generation capacity is 58,095 megawatts (MW) and this is for 60 million people of the country, while your cesspit with over 200 million people generates only 4,594.6MW. Some of you are actually daft and dumb.

So, you mean generating more than Nigeria and still experiencing the same power cuts and depending on the same generator means SA is better?

Of what use use is your high power generation if at the of the day, you still don't have power.?

Whose stupidity is really smelling..?

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by hodari: 12:53am On Feb 13
TopBanter:

Rubbish. I can call out my fellow Nigerians because we are stakeholders in the same nation. I have the right to do that 100%.

Yet, do you ever see me discussing South Africans, Kenyans or Cameroonians talk less of having the time or interest to go their forum and be mocking them?

Nigerians are secure in themselves. We mind our business. We certainly don't hate non-Nigerians and do not really care about them like that. We face our own wahala and mainly obsess about personal success.

They are the ones, with many haven never set foot in Nigeria, who hate us passionately because of the nature of most to automatically hate those they view better and more talented than them when it may be better and personally more productive to learn from such people.
That's because Nigerians generally have a poor reputation in those countries.. mainly due to boisterous criminality and abrasive personalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrGCMUTW43I?si=6uYav5CAG8hh6_ph

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 5:35am On Feb 13
Seunpapa65:
This guy made us proud 😂🤣
I can't come and lose all round ivory coast may have beat me here
I will beat them in the bedroom
Yoruba demon sported proudly Yoruba boi...lol
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Lionessza6(f): 3:44pm On Feb 13
TopBanter:

Nigerians, like Americans, don't give a hoot about their detractors who are determined to hate them anyway.

Acting modest is never going to make haters love you. Instead, best to taunt their insecure and hateful asses.

We know they hate us so no point trying to appease haters like South African men who are the most murderously insecure creature God put on mother Earth. Proud and decent Nigerians, achieving and shining, know "haters gon hate" so we no send them.

Every hardworking, self-made and achieving Nigerian don't give a toss about you self-hating Nigerians either who always find it convenient to blame your own fellow Nigerians for everything.

LMFAO. South Africa really lives rent-free on those flat-heads** , hey? grin. You're like America in what exactly? grin grin. Delusions of grandeur grin

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by Lionessza6(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13
Vinnie2000:

No lies.

I saw the ESPN post on the AFCON final results. smiley

South Africans, Ugandans, Ghanians,etc were so Delighted at our loss.

Dem say Nigerians too get Mouth and that Ivory coast saved Africa from NOISE pollution. sad sad

Did they lie though? grin

2 Likes

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by IronGalaxy: 4:09pm On Feb 13
Vinnie2000:

No lies.

I saw the ESPN post on the AFCON final results. smiley

South Africans, Ugandans, Ghanians,etc were so Delighted at our loss.

Dem say Nigerians too get Mouth and that Ivory coast saved Africa from NOISE pollution. sad sad
You guys have the biggest mouths in Africa and that rubs everyone the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by TopBanter: 4:36pm On Feb 13
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. South Africa really lives rent-free on those flat-heads** , hey? grin. You're like America in what exactly? grin grin. Delusions of grandeur grin

Let's start with what you're doing on a Nigerian blog being a nuisance troll. Never posted on a South African blog, don't know of any and not interested in knowing any.

People like you show why the whole relationship is one way and entirely about inferiority complex. I don't give a toss about you xenophobic clowns but you care enough to register to speak here on a Nigerian forum.

No delusions of grandeur and you're proof of that.

1 Like

Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by IronGalaxy: 4:41pm On Feb 13
Catapault:

The bolded is literally the reason why other Africans don't like you
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by IronGalaxy: 4:42pm On Feb 13
TopBanter:

Nothing other than envy of Nigerians worsened by the inferiority complex they feel when we are mentioned or involved in anything.
So the whole of Africa is envious and jealous of you? Jealous of what even?
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by IronGalaxy: 4:45pm On Feb 13
TopBanter:

Rubbish. I can call out my fellow Nigerians because we are stakeholders in the same nation. I have the right to do that 100%.

Yet, do you ever see me discussing South Africans, Kenyans or Cameroonians talk less of having the time or interest to go their forum and be mocking them?

Nigerians are secure in themselves. We mind our business. We certainly don't hate non-Nigerians and do not really care about them like that. We face our own wahala and mainly obsess about personal success.

They are the ones, with many haven never set foot in Nigeria, who hate us passionately because of the nature of most to automatically hate those they view better and more talented than them when it may be better and personally more productive to learn from such people.
There's no need for people to set foot in Nigeria to know how Nigerians are...Nigerians are already in their respective countries.
Re: Africans JUBILATING Over Nigerian Exit At AFCON by IronGalaxy: 4:46pm On Feb 13
[quote author=Mirasteel post=128416690]Bro. Most Nigerians are noisy, they brag, insult, drag and make so much noise online.
I can tell you that Nigerians are the ones that started hurling insults 💯 correct. It rubs the whole continent the wrong way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba After Otti Beautified It : Pictures / 6 Foreign Firms, Dangote To Begin Mining Gold, Iron Ore In 2015 / Evidence That Buhari Is Behind Abia Governorship Stalemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.