Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose (19531 Views)

Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Jostoman: 4:28pm On Feb 12
Stevechigo:
angry angry

grin grin grin angry grin grin football.
Yes now
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by TopBanter: 4:30pm On Feb 12
valentineuwakwe:
For the first time am see isaac fayose post something reasonable!

That's precisely his mission. 'Famz' gullible and easily impressed Nigerians by pretending he is a good governance advocate and government critic.😇

Probably in preparation for trying to gain political office. Folks forget this same Fayose wildly claimed Peter Obi had $1 trillion hoarded in Fidelity Bank. An impossibility for anyone with a working brain.

Nigerians who cannot think for themselves will have their brains hijacked by opportunists and attention-seekers, with ulterior motives, like Fayose, Deji Adeyanju etal. They are all on the side of the people till they get an office and start looting wildly.

Looking at the record and achievements of those speaking and pretending to be on the side of the masses is a better test of their intention than gullibly swallowing all they say. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by myrates: 4:33pm On Feb 12
Supremos:

Isaac Fayose has been a strong supporter of this government, but due to Femi Gbajabiamila's unguarded utterance, Isaac has come for him
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by SisterAnn(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12
NairalandForumo:
Abeg, all Igbos should stay away from their protest, fights or arguments because they will still come back to blame Igbos, we never contributed to the nonsense governance Tinubu is dishing....
This nonsense you are spreading all over the forum with newly registered moniker is getting suspicious.

Why won't Igbos protest a very bad government crippling their investments and well being?
Don't Igbos pay tax?
Are there no Igbos who voted for tonubu?
Why are you regurgitating nonsense all over the place?
Go and tell those paying you to spread this nonsense that it's not working.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by myrates: 4:34pm On Feb 12
libertyfather:
this one go make sense today talk rubbish tomorrow
Just like nija irregular power supply.... shocked
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12
TopBanter:

That's precisely his mission. 'Famz' gullible and easily impressed Nigerians by pretending he is a good governance advocate and government critic.😇

Probably in preparation for trying to gain political office. Folks forget this same Fayose wildly claimed Peter Obi had $1 trillion hoarded in Fidelity Bank. An impossibility for anyone with a working brain.

Nigerians who cannot think for themselves will have their brains hijacked by opportunists and attention-seekers, with ulterior motives, like Fayose, Deji Adeyanju etal. They are all on the side of the people till they get an office and start looting wildly.

Looming at the record and achievements of those speaking pretending to be on the side of the masses is a better test of their intention than gullible swallowing all they say. Simple as that.

I
You are right my brother...i remember festus keyamo, Adams Oshimole, Rochas okorocha etc
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Okeoghenerobert: 4:41pm On Feb 12
Funny bros everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Cooky007(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12
# LET APC FIX NIGERIA STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH ABOUT REGULATING THE MEDIA..
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by SisterAnn(f): 4:55pm On Feb 12
libertyfather:
this one go make sense today talk rubbish tomorrow
When did he ever make sense? Someone who said sex workers were responsible for dollar rate.
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by NairalandForumo: 4:57pm On Feb 12
SisterAnn:
This nonsense you are spreading all over the forum with newly registered moniker is getting suspicious.

Why won't Igbos protest a very bad government crippling their investments and well being?
Don't Igbos pay tax?
Are there no Igbos who voted for tonubu?
Why are you regurgitating nonsense all over the place?
Go and tell those paying you to spread this nonsense that it's not working.

You have not still learnt from past events, they will later blame the Igbos for the protest...
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by SisterAnn(f): 5:33pm On Feb 12
NairalandForumo:

You have not still learnt from past events, they will later blame the Igbos for the protest...
Excuse me! Who your blame help Mr propaganda?
And which lesson are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Israel07: 5:56pm On Feb 12
Daniella2252:

It shall never be well with you and cursed is that day you were brought to this world.. the womb that conceived and carried your pregnancy is cursed and the breast that feed you is cursed… as from now on, you are cursed from generation to generation.
You this slowpoke
Are you daft or are you just trying to set people up against themselves?
Is this the story the bastard that fathered you told you or is it you LovePeddler mother that sings this to you?
Or are you just the ignorant useless kid ?
The wrath of God is upon you for this useless comment.
Did you know how much hatred this people live with themselves because of this government??
Do you know how many people never prayed or wish this useless man came to power ?
Why are you this senseless all in the name or commenting you all said rubbish and for your information, if this bill is passed and made into law, I can guarantee you that over 4 of my big brothers are going for the 3 years in including my popsy because we never for once hated Jonathan or any other eastern candidate and we already knew Buhari coming into power is a beginning of a disaster and how dare you generalize the whole southwestern people into your bullshit ?
You are cursed!!!!!!

Shut ur mouth, you emotionally unstable human waste. Must you curse the innocent Man?. Did anybody curse you or your people in 2015 Is it not Yoruba and Fulani that destroyed Nigeria since then? Didn't you Yoruba's say an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria and we must be taught a lesson? Wetin Igbo man do una? Didn't ur people do ur fetish nonsense in broad daylight in Lagos just to stop Igbo's from voting? Cooked nonsense propaganda and disenfranchised people with thugs and louts for looking like Igbo? Was it not Yoruba people spearheaded by the cultist white haired bogus grammar speaking professor that used media to tarnish Jonathan government? Shit! Was it not Awolowo that helped the clueless Gowon to win the civil war against Biafra by starving innocent civilians to death and sickness? Is it by force to stay in a marriage? Same Awolowo that never believed in one Nigeria, cos he was promised to be given the chance to become president, he starved my people to death and unbearable deforming hunger, reap people of their money and gave them mere 20 pounds. Can ur people ever forgive or forget such wickedness? They couldn't forgive GRV so imagine. Omo no make me curse you ooh. Nnamdi Azikiwe is to blame, I no blame una at all.
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by NairalandForumo: 6:12pm On Feb 12
SisterAnn:
Excuse me! Who your blame help Mr propaganda?
And which lesson are you talking about?

Endsars...
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by SmartMen: 6:17pm On Feb 12
Supremos:
Really?. Can you explain better please
Yes, he talks from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Nahunger(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12
Odin13:
The Southwest Yoruba used media and social media to harass governments in power ..
they dished it without qualms .. insulting sitting Presidents in the name of opposition.. even threaten to form a parallel government in Nigeria ..

They sponsor armed bandits .. yes .. they records are there and killed of any strong contender .. to them..
No matter their office ..

Today they very southwest Yoruba people are in power and in government..

They seeds they sowed is now too bitter for them, forgetting that nothing last forever ..

They wan 3 years for abusing a clueless helpless Yoruba god.. a very daft being..

Is well.. o qualms Nigerians .. it won’t be long they will return to opposition after their bragging right has ended and leaving Nigerians in Sifia pains ..

They already know how to curse and abuse government ..

They don’t really like what they give and will resist it .. just as they’re doing 😂..

But e go clear .. let them successfully use some humans as example .. power go change hand ..

Na Black Maria .. another Government go take they pack them like sardines .. on top their law .. e no go
Tey again..

What we sow .. is what we repeat..

E go worst Walahi

Rest 🤧
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Questionnaires(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12
SoNature:
Over the social media, APC used lies, deceit and propaganda to frustrate Jonathan's government, replacing him with a mannequin.

Now, they want to regulate the same social media because they fear it's a powerful tool for galvanizing the citizens to protest against their maladministration. Funny bunch grin

However; How Well Are Nigerians Utilizing The Social Media ?

Social Media is Given To Them As "POWER" To Utilize For Their Own Good.

However; Many Youths Would Rather Insult Themselves And Decide To Be Tribalistic.

This is The Reason For The Continuous Decay In Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by SisterAnn(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12
NairalandForumo:

Endsars...
Oh please! Just Gerrarahia!
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Everydaylove: 7:30pm On Feb 12
This regulation no go work. Wicked government.
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Daniella2252(f): 7:47pm On Feb 12
Israel07:

Shut ur mouth, you emotionally unstable human waste. Must you curse the innocent Man?. Did anybody curse you or your people in 2015 Is it not Yoruba and Fulani that destroyed Nigeria since then? Didn't you Yoruba's say an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria and we must be taught a lesson? Wetin Igbo man do una? Didn't ur people do ur fetish nonsense in broad daylight in Lagos just to stop Igbo's from voting? Cooked nonsense propaganda and disenfranchised people with thugs and louts for looking like Igbo? Was it not Yoruba people spearheaded by the cultist white haired bogus grammar speaking professor that used media to tarnish Jonathan government? Shit! Was it not Awolowo that helped the clueless Gowon to win the civil war against Biafra by starving innocent civilians to death and sickness? Is it by force to stay in a marriage? Same Awolowo that never believed in one Nigeria, cos he was promised to be given the chance to become president, he starved my people to death and unbearable deforming hunger, reap people of their money and gave them mere 20 pounds. Can ur people ever forgive or forget such wickedness? They couldn't forgive GRV so imagine. Omo no make me curse you ooh. Nnamdi Azikiwe is to blame, I no blame una at all.
You must be mad and out of your mind!!!
He no go better for you if you no curse me abi you dey craze ?
Who and who couldn’t forgive GRV you this slowpoke and because a certain group of people did something, you people should now generalize on the whole southwest ?
Is that not madness ?
Who the Bleep is Awolowo and how on earth did what he did take consign me and my family, why would you now blame my family for his misdeed? Do you know how many times my dad has rained curses on this Awolowo you are talking about because he was actually one of the main reason Nigeria is as it is right now?
What do you have to say about that ?
For your information, I married an eastern fine boy and I will prove it to you if you want proof you idiot
I am not emotional, I am so angry because that hate is what you people send from generations to generations which is not good…..
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by NairalandForumo: 8:00pm On Feb 12
SisterAnn:
Oh please! Just Gerrarahia!

I just hope you are not Igbo....
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by SisterAnn(f): 8:12pm On Feb 12
NairalandForumo:

I just hope you are not Igbo....
Rie nsi!
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by NairalandForumo: 8:19pm On Feb 12
SisterAnn:
Rie nsi!

You don't need to insult me, only trying to explain to you, don't get caught up with the nonsense that is about to happen, Igbos are not part of the cause of what is going on, we only end up getting blamed for trying to help with lots of insults, the bad part is the same people you join in fighting for will remind you that you are Igbo once it is time for election and give you all the reasons why Igbos should never rule.

The country is not one, don't get yourself involved in what you don't have a hand in....
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by uba1991: 9:57pm On Feb 12
No gree for anybody
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by SisterAnn(f): 5:02am On Feb 13
NairalandForumo:

You don't need to insult me, only trying to explain to you, don't get caught up with the nonsense that is about to happen, Igbos are not part of the cause of what is going on, we only end up getting blamed for trying to help with lots of insults, the bad part is the same people you join in fighting for will remind you that you are Igbo once it is time for election and give you all the reasons why Igbos should never rule.

The country is not one, don't get yourself involved in what you don't have a hand in....
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Fortuneed(m): 7:00am On Feb 13
There is nothing wrong in criticizing the government based on values.
Re: Social Media Regulation; "We Go Change-am For Your Government" - Isaac Fayose by Israel07: 9:09am On Feb 13
Daniella2252:

You must be mad and out of your mind!!!
He no go better for you if you no curse me abi you dey craze ?
Who and who couldn’t forgive GRV you this slowpoke and because a certain group of people did something, you people should now generalize on the whole southwest ?
Is that not madness ?
Who the Bleep is Awolowo and how on earth did what he did take consign me and my family, why would you now blame my family for his misdeed? Do you know how many times my dad has rained curses on this Awolowo you are talking about because he was actually one of the main reason Nigeria is as it is right now?
What do you have to say about that ?
For your information, I married an eastern fine boy and I will prove it to you if you want proof you idiot
I am not emotional, I am so angry because that hate is what you people send from generations to generations which is not good…..

I feel sorry for the innocent man that got entangled with an emotionally unstable slowpoke like you. Just shut ur mouth and go gossip with ur fellow unstable women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu / Security Chiefs Meet In Lagos Over Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.