Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) (24538 Views)

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Iamanoited: 1:26pm On Feb 12
A NIGHT OF FFF, FEE FEE FEE, FAILURE IS FLOPPY AND FEARFUL. BUHARI IS A FAILURE.
TINUNOMICS MUST ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW NOW NOW.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12
Mazi Ejimofor, what are you doing there?
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12
Tochi360:
Nwokem what nonsense resilience did they show angry angry
You guys will never stop deceiving and lying to yourselves.
Their performance was a maximum disaster.
Less than 3shots on target angry

Throughout the match all they did was soak up pressure and whenever they had the opportunity to release pressure on their opponent, SPIRITLESS, TACTLESS,SLOW, DIRECTIONLESS is what plagued their attacks all through the match.

Luck on took them thus far, unfortunately breeze blow,foul small yansh open yakata undecided

The man is trying to be diplomatic...!

Everyone knows the Super Eagles disgraced themselves yesterday.

Cote'divoire was in firm control of that game from kickoff till final whistle.

If not for Nwabali, that game would have gone down as the most embarrassing final in Afcon history... They would have beaten Naija by at least a 3-goal margin.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Umuinyioku: 1:33pm On Feb 12
nlreserve:
The matter be say, I'm happy for ivory coast. The generator republic no Sabi play. Inec for go rig am naa
Are you making sense?
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12
Igbo people enh...

The ones wey go love biafra go do am to d extreme.

The ones wey go love one-nigeria, e go be over the top...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:41pm On Feb 12
/
I am very glad that Nigeria lost. Perhaps you people can go back to being serious about the impeding economic disaster that is gradually building up.

/

2 Likes

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by donmik: 1:47pm On Feb 12
Botragelad:
Hi everyone. I'm a bit confused here. About the viewing centres in Nigeria, something like this. Are they usually packed on a regular football match or was it like that because yesterday was a bit special?

Nigerians are crazy to watch EPL nowadays o.
It seems to be a usual venue but last night must attract such a larger number
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by thaoriginator: 1:55pm On Feb 12
nlreserve:
The matter be say, I'm happy for ivory coast. The generator republic no Sabi play. Inec for go rig am naa
Chai, I feel your pain bro grin Look into my eyes shockedgrin
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Minime10(f): 1:59pm On Feb 12
Anambra1stSonTV:
Last night was another exciting moment for me regardless of the final scoreline. As our “younger brothers” and host, Ivory Coast fought hard to earn their victory.

I congratulate the Elephants!

Our own Super Eagles also showed resilience, and have, over this period, reminded all of us that there are more areas of unity for us as a people if only we would work together as one indivisible people. For this, I celebrate them.

The AFCON 2024 has come to a memorable end. We will continue to support the Super Eagles in victory and otherwise.

God bless Nigeria!

C. C. Soludo CFR.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/P2hJy4QrRFPVp3yV/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JEwEu-YpJo?si=tqGliotwz2bU9Hjl
Mynd44

After una go say Tinubu is bad.
See how happy Nigerians are🤔
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Austineva(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12
JoeEeL:
Igbo people enh...

I tire, my awesome Brother. Their shame the catch me
Tufia!
How are you doing Bro?

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12
sreamsense:
What is the essence of Ipob time wasting referendum now? This shows Biafrans love Nigeria, Ipob should keep off!
Very good observations. undecided
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Austineva(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12
They are the very few brainless ones from Alaigbo
Very brainless
Thank God it ended in painment grin grin grin
Tufia
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by CluelessMODS: 2:10pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
His latest atrocity is demolishing Nkwo Umunze and rendering petty traders jobless in this hardship period. Soludo is a devil reincarnate. Anambra people will reply him at the appropriate time.
You are a lawless citizen.
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by CluelessMODS: 2:11pm On Feb 12
AfonjaEkiti:

Pains

You expected unknown gunmen to attack them so you will see news to masturbate in oshogbo ?
Olodo..the guy is Igbo!
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Astra101: 2:18pm On Feb 12
Chrisrare:
While ivory coast were planning how to win the match, Nigeria were planning how to troll ghana, Cameron, Angola, and south Africa

Take Cameron and Angola out of the mixed. We only wanted to troll, roast and cook ghana and those banana bafana of south Africa grin
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by 12345baba(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12
Am happy we loosed cos apc politicized the tournament. Linking our performance to tinubus renewed hope disaster. Thunder fire them they even converted there Secretariat in abuja to a viewing center.
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12
Spiritual battle was what happened.
If u know, u know
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by PoliteActivist: 2:22pm On Feb 12
ecolime:

To my fellow Nigerians, show the super Eagles some love. They did their best which unfortunately wasn't good enough to win the trophy.

Stop the cyber bullying.
*Politeness*
They'd have received more love if they didn't embarrass us in front of the biggest audience. It wasn't even a bit close
They probably were too scared of the referee. That second goal could have been easily avoided by Ekong. Even the first goal, no one was near the guy
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by adecz: 2:24pm On Feb 12
ecolime:

Very painful. The players were playing like they were sedated. Probably something was added to their bottled water 🤷 🤔

In life, you win some and you lose some.

To my fellow Nigerians, show the super Eagles some love. They did their best which unfortunately wasn't enough to win the trophy.

Stop the cyber bullying.

Last, last, they tried and we are
aware of how difficult it is to play a
host country in the finals
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by marlow1962(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12
Biafrannuke:
Because no light to watch in their homes
That's a big shame
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by marlow1962(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12
Vinnie2000:

I remember around 2013, when there was Giant TV screens in Asaba, done by then Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan. smiley

I watched the Under-17 world cup which Iheanacho and Co won, on those TVs.

Until Okowa came and dabaru Everything. undecided

But he is still better than Buhari and the Druggie man we have in Aso Rock currently. sad sad
Okowa is the biggest disgrace anioma people have. At night you can hang around ezenie traffic light and watch football matches, but now everything is dead. The fool rush go do fly over thinking say na em go make them vote am again.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Akinpresident: 2:45pm On Feb 12
Tochi360:
Nwokem what nonsense resilience did they show angry angry
You guys will never stop deceiving and lying to yourselves.
Their performance was a maximum disaster.
Less than 3shots on target angry

Throughout the match all they did was soak up pressure and whenever they had the opportunity to release pressure on their opponent, SPIRITLESS, TACTLESS,SLOW, DIRECTIONLESS is what plagued their attacks all through the match.

Luck on took them thus far, unfortunately breeze blow,foul small yansh open yakata undecided

Too much dependence on Osimehn the so called best player in Africa that couldn't score up to 3 goals in the entire tournament.
I don't blame Osimehn cos he didn't field himself. It's the ekuke potugiri that kept playing him even when it's evidential that he's not delivering.
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12
Super Eagles just refused to fly yesterday in spite of having all the chances to fly but I had never even had the slightest thought that they could clinch on sliver anyway.
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12
Iamanoited:
A NIGHT OF FFF, FEE FEE FEE, FAILURE IS FLOPPY AND FEARFUL. BUHARI IS A FAILURE.
TINUNOMICS MUST ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW NOW NOW.
What concerns all these people with Eagles' failure yesterday?Did Buhari or Tinubu hold their legs from playing good football?
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by nlreserve: 2:56pm On Feb 12
Umuinyioku:
Are you making sense?
U think say na election wey u go rig?
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Carot: 2:59pm On Feb 12
bestman09:
grin
Were you guys served with FREE cold bottles of stout and peppersoup? Nothing will bring me out to this type of place in the night, in the name of watching the super chickens
if free pussy dey, i go cum
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Edeh09135399(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12
Super eagles prov that they can [quote author=Anambra#### super eagles prov that they can it they can not give it to tinubu
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12
Na crowd wey suppose dey Abidjan dey cheer super eagles up but our leaders made cost of flight expensive
Imagine Lagos to Abidjan over a million naira
Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by Edeh09135399(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12
JoeEeL:
Igbo people enh...

my dear dis one is not about Biafra,is about the fun of football,even if Biafra comes now they will still be that happiness among them

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by usagee36: 3:30pm On Feb 12
Thank God for Chiefs who took my pain away grin

Re: AFCON Final Massive Crowd At Awka Viewing Center Last Night(video& Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
Soludo is a big disgrace to the human race. Valentine Ozigbo is our new governor come 2025.

Lol..
Ozigbo can't be Anambra governor.
Nobody send am.
He hasn't made any notable mark in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rio 2016 Medal Table US Leads, South Africa The Only Africa Team On The Table / AFCON 2021 Draw Today At 7pm / Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.