Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria (34429 Views)

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by SaLongs1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12
Crucialgem:
Loool Niger republic loss they have so much they depend on us for, what do I know foreign diplomat should come and analyze
I am seeing morons suggesting that Niger is on a par with Nigeria. I would prefer that they should all pack their loads and leave our country too!
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Haaland21: 3:00pm On Feb 12
LagosFirstSon:
This is what happens When your president is not respected and seen as a coward who only barks barks and barks

Tinubu is a disgrace

We know the winners when it comes to insult

We know the winners when it comes to votes and relevancy.....

I'm happy I'm my vote count and my candidate won.

Enjoying your wailing Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by onuman: 3:00pm On Feb 12
Also ban border crossing by land.

Islamists from all over the world have continued to cross the border between Niger and Nigeria to enter Nigeria, in their preparation for Talibanization of Nigeria.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by sukar886: 3:01pm On Feb 12
See wetin tinubu cause, small countries don see us finish, common niger kwa
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by bionixs: 3:02pm On Feb 12
Whose dog is barking!!

Niger what !!!!!
Chai ! I don suffer. Niger republic one lanky idiot was using our resources to develop and feed their citizens?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by viodemus: 3:03pm On Feb 12
Igbos, aloof igbos, ana me kele o.

When viodemus warn dem, dem no dey listen.

That fulani and hausa mata, just got bigger.

I was advising my tribe, not to get carried away by the small stuffs, there is a bigger fish to fry. Niger, is on a mission, and as usual, hausa and fulanis are not really patriots, over 90% of them will stand for Niger, against Nigeria.

Thank God some igbos are wise enough to see further. NIger better be careful with the east and SS, because there are many igbos in the SS.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by ivolt: 3:03pm On Feb 12
o123456789:
Tinubu would have just stayed quiet after the Niger coup, instead of issuing threats that are immaterial. Tinubu is now seen as a weak coward...
I don't even know where to start with you.
You want Tinubu to stay quiet so that the military can remove him too?

ECOWAS decision effectively destroys any hope of a military takeover
in the region in the nearest future.
The foolish Niger coupiest's think they will get a red carpet but got smackdown instead.

It is normal that the idiots will be releasing the same memo every three months
to flex their muscle.

Nothing show strength that an adult Nigeria ignoring a child Niger that is throwing tantrums.
It should be obvious to anybody that throwing tantrums is not strength.

The most shameful of all is that ECOWAS is still begging Niger, Mali and Burkina Faso to return back as ECOWAS members.
I think I missed the news where ECOWAS lifted the suspension on those 3 countries?
Can you post the link?

Never mind, that will be asking for too much.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Customised3(f): 3:04pm On Feb 12
Kudos
Contact us to write your assignments,such as Dissertation, Thesis, Project etc
Do well to check my signature and contact me.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by spiSeyi: 3:05pm On Feb 12
Franklyspeakin:
Insult done come because of this presido
How is it a shame undecided any sourvering nation can do anything with there airspace. Iran did the same to the USA, is that also a shame. And as for Niger nah body go tell them they are as useless to Nigeria as P in psychology.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by TrackerSK: 3:05pm On Feb 12
blacknp:
Like my Papa?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by nedekid: 3:05pm On Feb 12
Babangidapikin:
This Coupist high on Red wine ... Person wey sanction you self dey sanction himself ...I just dey see no light trending on Twitter.. before it occurred to me I am on battery...We have our own problems to think about at the moment. If you want Jaganban to calm down you have to go through emissaries he can't say no to ...
Or give him a cut of revenue aka lobby him grin
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by bluefilm: 3:06pm On Feb 12
Yourprick:
Omo this insult is just too much mann

What makes it an insult?

If you are told to choose any country in the world to fly to, will Niger even come to your mind?

Fück Niger

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by bitingcool: 3:09pm On Feb 12
no be buhari country be this. wey we build railway enter. so they can turn their back on their 'big brother'? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12
What flight?!! They should seal up the border first.

Meanwhile, Buhari won't like this.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by bluecircle470: 3:10pm On Feb 12
LagosFirstSon:
This is what happens When your president is not respected and seen as a coward who only barks barks and barks

Tinubu is a disgrace

Una no dey current sha… no be we first ban dem…
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by israelmao(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12
Terrorist nation that is even a big burden on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Ulogwe1: 3:12pm On Feb 12
shocked shocked
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by onuman: 3:14pm On Feb 12
Niger 🇳🇪 Republic is assuming full independence.

Nigeria still depends on Oyibo colonial master who keeps and forces the most dysfunctional country on earth, Nigeria intact.
More than 200 million people are caged in Nigeria without running water, no electricity and now starvation; because of crude oil in the Niger delta region. After the collapse of Berlin Wall European leaders helped to dissolve nearly all the multi cultural, multi ethnic and multi religious countries that once existed in Europe because they got to understand that such countries don't thrive. Nigeria's political elite and the colonial masters together pluck oil money but watch as conditions deteriorate day after day in Nigeria. They pretend they don't understand that the centrifugal forces acting on Nigeria from its different ethno-religious groups will NEVER stop.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by hammer567: 3:16pm On Feb 12
WHAT THE THIEF CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.

HIM AND THE CRIMINAL FULANI CABAL THAT STOLE NIGERIA ELECTION 2023.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH THEM TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATION.

SUPREME COURT PRESIDENT
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by babzlim(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12
APC supporters I hope you guys are buying both pepper, fuel, Rice, garri, agbado and the rest in a different marker now abi.

imagine providing two useless head in one party.

we are waiting to elect another useless head coming next election in same party.

I swear una never see anything yet Dollar is coming to 5k.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by panpan(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12
It is sad that West African countries have allowed themselves to be divided, just to please outsiders under the guise of democratic rule.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by babzlim(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12
two bad head in my single party .... God have mercy up on us.

the first was bad now the second is worst, am sure the third will be Devil 👿 himself.

my brothers and sisters 6.6.6 mark of the beast is next.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by CSTRR: 3:23pm On Feb 12
All the billions that buhari spent building the maradi rail is obviously a huge waste of money and has been flushed down the toilet.

Brilliant.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Alexis11: 3:24pm On Feb 12
blacknp:
You dey mind those misinformed Obidients.

LagosFirstSon:

Franklyspeakin:

Odin13:

I wonder how they quickly develop so much love and respect for Niger Republic. grin

You can imagine what hate can do to people's minds. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by hammer567: 3:25pm On Feb 12
babzlim:
APC supporters I hope you guys are buying both pepper, fuel, Rice, garri, agbado and the rest in a different marker now abi.

imagine providing two useless head in one party.

we are waiting to elect another useless head coming next election in same party.

I swear una never see anything yet Dollar is coming to 5k.

THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE VOTE RELIGION AND TRIBE IS WHY APC IS THERE.

HOWEVER, THEY DID NOT WIN ANY ELECTION.
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by KORLAR(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12
LagosFirstSon:

Tinubu is a disgrace

Why not relocate to Niger since you prefer their president?

Some of you who can't lead your younger siblings successfully would just come online with your small data to talk trash about the leader of the most populous black nation on earth. Do it if it's easy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12
Franklyspeakin:
Insult done come because of this presido

Where is the insult?

We have levied sanctions and closed our border to them and they've banned military non passenger planes but permitted commercial flights.

They have no.passage to the sea. Benin Republic will not offer them easement.

Do you know what they are seeing in their airspace?

Must all matters of national interest be party politics?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate....imagine small Niger republic dey come sanction big brother Nigeria? Chai
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Alexis11: 3:27pm On Feb 12
israelmao:
Terrorist nation that is even a big burden on Nigeria.

Nigeria ban them first.

I wonder why Obidients are celebrating this news as if that will make Tinubu to resign and handover to Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Decarbonisation: 3:28pm On Feb 12
valentineuwakwe:
Nothing wey musa no go see for gate....imagine small Niger republic dey come sanction big brother Nigeria? Chai

who be big brother? Big for nothing country like Nigeria, nah him you dey call big brother? Stop playing!
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by Alexis11: 3:28pm On Feb 12
valentineuwakwe:

Nigeria ban them first Oga. grin

Of what use is Niger Republic to you?
Re: Niger Republic Bans Flights From/To Nigeria by toujurs: 3:28pm On Feb 12
Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu !!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uganda: Bobi Wine's Supporter Kidnapped, Tortured & Dumped At Mortuary (Graphic) / House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.