Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Be A Better Writer And Blogger - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Be A Better Writer And Blogger (943 Views)

Missing Writer And Threads. / Nigeria's Critically Aclaimed Writer And Human Rights Activist Jerry Uhuo / Chinua Achebe & Wole Soyinka, Who Is D Better Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Better Writer And Blogger by MyneWhite1(f): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
Blogging is here to stay and more and more publishers require a web presence for their writers. I have compiled some things I have learnt in my over 2 years of blogging. Hope it helps.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/p/blogging-tips.html
Re: Be A Better Writer And Blogger by MyneWhite1(f): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2011
Ten principle of polishing up your fiction writing.

http://www.naijastories.com/2011/11/ten-very-basic-principles-of-rewriting/
Re: Be A Better Writer And Blogger by MyneWhite1(f): 2:23am On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Be A Better Writer And Blogger by Xfactor2(f): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2011
I can attest that the ranking post really worked for me Myne because I am now sitting at 1.3 mil and when I started less than two week ago I was ranked at 5.6mil.
The only thing I'd like to give others a heads up on is that I was worried that it wouldn't work if people didn't download my toolbar which was really not the case. Don't worry about that.
This thing is so terrific, even my traffic has grown. Myne you a goddess thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Like That! / Abia State And` The Burden Of Bad Leadership / Darkness & Shadows The Most Amazing Novel I Have Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.