Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

You Made Nigerians Lose This AFCON Sarah Martins To Yul Edochie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Made Nigerians Lose This AFCON Sarah Martins To Yul Edochie (100 Views)

Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. / Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo / AFCON 2019 : SEE The Abia State Born That Made Nigerians Proud(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Made Nigerians Lose This AFCON Sarah Martins To Yul Edochie by Chescosx(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12
Sarah Martins blames Yul Edochie for the Super Eagles' failure in the AFCON finals.
Sara Martins the Portuguese-born French actress of Cape Verdean descent has blamed prominent Nollywood actor Yul Edochie for the Super Eagles defeat in the AFCON final.
On her Instagram page, she stated that the Super Eagles lost due to Yul Edochie's predictions before the match began.

The actor now turned pastor had already prophesied that the Super Eagles would overcome the Ivorians hands down.

"The instant Pastor Yul predicted, I knew we were going to lose. He had a chance to prove that God had called him, but if he had not spoken out, they would have won. The Super Eagles lead by two goals to one.

Sarah Martins then called him out for his ambiguous predictions. She wrote in the post:
While many Nigerians agreed with the actress, others flocked to Yul Edochie's Facebook to mock him for his phony prophecy.

Re: You Made Nigerians Lose This AFCON Sarah Martins To Yul Edochie by Malroux: 2:47pm On Feb 12
Even though Yul Edochie has proven to be an idiot beyond doubt, I think this vaginarian is just looking for unmerited attention.
Re: You Made Nigerians Lose This AFCON Sarah Martins To Yul Edochie by Chinaza06: 2:52pm On Feb 12
Una dey like blame person anyhow just to get views and likes!

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Express Disappointment After AFCON Defeat / They’ve Real Chance – Gary Neville Predicts Chelsea Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup Fin / Isaiah Benjamin Remains Authentic Elected President - Kaduna SWAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.