Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. (2590 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:56am On Mar 23
I played a match
Burnley vs Bournemouth at
Home or Under 2.5 at NO

Please not that the logical function there is not "AND" operator. It is "OR" meaning the eventual outcome of the match must meet either one (not both) of the two conditions.

They played 3-1 but hey I met one of the outcomes when I picked NO to Under2. 5 meaning I predicted that it is either they MUST NOT play under2.5 (ie 2 goals or more is

SportyBet resulted the match as LOST and have consulted with others who plays. It never got cleared to them well as they always presume its a AND, upon understanding the logic of the OR working with the NO operator. I'm told I won it.

Guys please help me reason the matter wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:04am On Mar 23
See

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:34am On Mar 23
It is important you know the options well before playing HOME TEAM OR UNDER 2.5 NO means Home team must not win, yes you won the game with the other option which means they must play over 2.5, have you contacted their customer service?

4 Likes

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by MMempire(m): 4:39am On Mar 23
You lost as indicated. Home team winning the match is the cause of your loss. If the game have ended in draw or the away team won and the total goal margine was more than 2 goals, that is 3 goals or more, then your ticket if its a single game without other games that might also be a loss in it is a sure win.
In essence, for you to win that particular game, the outcome most be 3 goals or more and the home not winning.

6 Likes

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by GidiQuotes: 6:53am On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
I played a match
Home or Under 2.5 at NO

Please not that the logical function there is not "AND" operator. It is "OR" meaning the eventual outcome of the match must meet either one (not both) of the two conditions.

They played 3-1 but hey I met one of the outcomes when I picked NO to Under2. 5 meaning I predicted that it is either they MUST NOT play under2.5 (ie 2 goals or more is

SportyBet resulted the match as LOST and have consulted with others who plays. It never got cleared to them well as they always presume its a AND, upon understanding the logic of the OR working with the NO operator. I'm told I won it.

It's a win

The option meant Burnley not to win or over 2.5 goals in the match.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 11:05am On Mar 23
GidiQuotes:

It's a win

The option meant Burnley not to win or over 2.5 goals in the match.
What I meant to do next?
I've contact their Live Chat.
3 of their agents are claiming it's a Lost. I put up gentle arguments with them, Nd they just don't listen.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 11:57am On Mar 23
Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by ellizy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23
You played NO
that simply means home team shouldn't win or the maximum number of goals shouldn't exceed 2 goals, non of the two options came.
You lost the ticket man

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by A112: 1:17pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

What I meant to do next?
3 of their agents are claiming it's a Lost. I put up gentle arguments with them, Nd they just don't listen.
e no come..
Wetin u carry be say, Burnley won't win or there will be under 2.5 goals

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by ahmedio2017(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23
ellizy:
You played NO
that simply means home team shouldn't win or the maximum number of goals shouldn't exceed 2 goals, non of the two options came.
You lost the ticket man

Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by shunlet(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23
This game won... Home or under 2.5... NO means, home should not win or game should not end under 2.5
Outcome:
1. Home won... U miss
2. Over 2.5 goal... U hit the target
Either of the two outcomes determine your win or loose.
Outcome 2 gives you a winning.

4 Likes

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Brownemeka: 1:37pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
I played a match
Home or Under 2.5 at NO

Ticket won...u played 2 options.. home team to win or un-2.5 ... home team won... that's the important thing... either over or under don't concern u.. contact customer service

2 Likes

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by do4luv14(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23
shunlet:
This game won... Home or under 2.5... NO means, home should not win or game should not end under 2.5
Outcome:
1. Home won... U miss

Sorry bro, he lost on both options,

First home to win he picked no==== Lost

secondly he picked U2.5 =≠=====Lost

I'd it had been over2. 5, he could had won, but it's Under

so the ticket is lost, cos 4goals were scored

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23
ellizy:
You played NO
You lost the ticket man
Listen to your logic man, if NO means to you that the number of goals shouldn't exceed two goals as you say then what does Under 2.5 @ YES means? Calm down think am.
This thing is simple logic.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Voldoz: 1:48pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

What I meant to do next?

Bro you lost. You said home or under 2.5 -No meaning home must not win and they must not play under 2.5, so meaning both arguments must not come but now one came which is home so is a lost.

Yes - means if either argument occurs is a win
No - means both arguments must not occur
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by flyinnizam(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
I played a match
Home or Under 2.5 at NO

Oga u lost No win if both actions do not enter. one clear entered. go learn English
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23
A112:
e no come..
Wetin u carry be say, Burnley won't win or there will be under 2.5 goals
Bro calm down reason this thing wella. Just calm down.
Look at the Logic of YES / NO operator. You what agree say OR implies one of two alternate outcomes, right?

Now see 1 or Under2.5 @ NO
Means direct opposite of that selection of NO, meaning it is either Away wins or they don't play under 2.5. Look at withe logical statement

A112: "Hey Bro, what do you think of the match between Burnley and Bournemouth? I figure Burnley is in form and yes they will win"

Me: " Well I agree with you Burnley will Win but I'm staking against Burnley or the two of them will not play less than 2goals, at leat that match will have 3 to 4 goals"

Do you get it now.

Three people now have reasoned to the logic.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by ellizy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Listen to your logic man, if NO means to you that the number of goals shouldn't exceed two goals as you say then what does Under 2.5 @ YES means? Calm down think am.
This thing is simple logic.
Bro, nothing to calm down for on this one. Under 2.5 goals simply means no goals or maximum of two goals, any result more than 2 goals has render the ticket lost.
On the other note, you chose NO to home win, simply means home team shouldn't win and they won.
None of the alternative option played
Goodluck some other time bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23
shunlet:
Outcome:
1. Home won... U miss
Thank you
God bless you.
This thing is a no brainer.
Should I post the chat between me and their agent. They are arguing I lost what is obviously clear cut. I now ask to know if they are saying if I had played Home win or Under 2.5 @ YES would it be a win, they said yes, because one of the two outcomes was met. Now that it was Home Win or Under 2.5 @ NO, how come it is a loss. They just kept repeating that I lost the match. What can I do in a situation like this.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23
ellizy:

Bro, nothing to calm down for on this one. Under 2.5 goals simply means no goals or maximum of two goals, any result more than 2 goals has render the ticket lost.
On the other note, you chose NO to home win, simply means home team shouldn't win and they won.
None of the alternative option played
Goodluck some other time bro!
You are correct, Under 2.5 goals means NO goals or maximum of 2 goals, only if that is selected at YES. But if you select it at NO what are you predicting, is that not saying - no they will not play under 2.5.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23
flyinnizam:
Oga u lost No win if both actions do not enter. one clear entered. go learn English
Na you no sabi English aswear. Those saying it's a Loss are conflating the selection with AND operator.

OR functions with one of two outcomes.
AND functions with both outcomes.

E reach SportyBet turn dem come change OR to AND by using the word "BOTH" to redefine their NO.

You come dey tell me to go learn English.

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23
Voldoz:

Bro you lost. You said home or under 2.5 -No meaning home must not win and they must not play under 2.5, so meaning both arguments must not come but now one came which is home so is a lost.

[b]Yes - means if either argument occurs is a win
No - means both arguments must not [/b]occur
You are arguing that if I ask your permission to take one of two apples green and red. And you say YES, if I take the two, I'm correct.

How come in your own logic, when OR is used as YES it is functional, but if it is applied as NO it is invalid. Why does your OR works for YES but works as AND (both) if it is applied as NO?

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23
Thislifee:
I have checked it, you won that game! No to under 2.5 goals means that the goals must be over 2.5 goals since they scored 4 goals total then that's over 2.5 goals regardless of saying No to home team winning because it was stated " No to Home or under 2.5 goals. I'm an ardent gambler so I know the opium of sports betting. I use Bet9ja mostly though.
Thank you bro...
I hope flyinnizam, ellizy, MMempire comprehend your straight cut explanation.

But Bro what can I do to make them rectify their glitch and pay me my money.
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by Samade7: 2:25pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Thank you bro...

The game entered, sporty na thief.......
Home team win (NO) = LOSE

or

Under 2.5 (NO) = WIN

1 Like

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by chyzoo4u(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Thank you bro...

There's no glitch there, the game is clear.

The game is either home team win or the game will end with less than 3 goals scored.

If you say yes, then you'll win because home team actually won even though the goals are more than 3.

But you picked no which fails in both logic. Home team won you picked they'll lose, goals are over 2.5 while you picked it'll be under 2.5.

You clearly lost the game. Its better you put more time to study and understand all these before playing them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by fabrigas18(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23
100% CORRECT 💯 💯
Goalnaldo:
It is important you know the options well before playing HOME TEAM OR UNDER 2.5 NO means Home team must not win, yes you won the game with the other option which means they must play over 2.5, have you contacted their customer service?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by franugo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Thank you
God bless you.
This thing is a no brainer.
Should I post the chat between me and their agent. They are arguing I lost what is obviously clear cut. I now ask to know if they are saying if I had played Home win or Under 2.5 @ YES would it be a win, they said yes, because one of the two outcomes was met. Now that it was Home Win or Under 2.5 @ NO, how come it is a loss. They just kept repeating that I lost the match. What can I do in a situation like this.

I don't really play match bets but this seems like a clear loss. Firstly over and under 2.5 goals do not really need yes or no operators as they're clear cut so your NO operatior is acting on the home win only NOT under 2.5 goals. Since you chose NO, means home is not supposed to win or the game will end with less than 3 goals. Neither outcome materialized so you lost. You are thinking the NO acts on the goals part but it obviously does not.

2 Likes

Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by philexcel(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:
I played a match
Home or Under 2.5 at NO

The No is for both outcomes.

Burnley must not win. Which they did

They must play under 2.5. which they didn't
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by fabrigas18(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23
Simplified... Baba go with this comment digest am well.. It's a WON BET NO LET THEM CHEAT U OOO
Samade7:

or

Under 2.5 (NO) = WIN
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by GidiQuotes: 2:35pm On Mar 23
AL1ENWARE:

Thank you bro...

Call them out on Twitter and tell your people to call them out. I had a similar case with betking. The refused to acknowledge my win and refunded my stake.

This the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7684163/betking-scammed-me-betking-scam
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by franugo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23
Samade7:

or

Under 2.5 (NO) = WIN

I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?
Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by AL1ENWARE(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23
Samade7:

or

Under 2.5 (NO) = WIN
You put it so perfectly,

I don too type plenty.

Thanks for grasping it.

How I fit sue dem as dem no wan free pay me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Coach Linked With Eagle's Job In Recent Days / Iphone 6s 16gb factory unlocked !!!sold!!! / Ronaldo Goal Ruled Out By VAR As Juventus Start Serie A Season With A Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.