Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals (20361 Views)

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / See Weapons Recovered From Arrested Thugs After Attack On Homes Of PDP And APC / Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by JuanDeDios: 11:15pm On Feb 12
Nicepoker:
All four of them? Is a lie. Na only one of them no gree. grin
This is why I'm also scratching my jaw. If you say one policeman rejected a bribe, I'll believe it because there are still good officers. But that four policemen in one place reached a consensus to reject good money? Hmm. Hard to believe. I hope it's true though.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Autobot05: 11:18pm On Feb 12
chinavs9ja:
Lol...Na for Naija we dey celebrate that police rejected bribe and it becomes a news. Something that should be normal thing. SMH

I am a professional website developer and mobile app developer

Nor mind them
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Okeoghenerobert: 11:19pm On Feb 12
Good one.There are a lot of good and honest men in the Nigeria police force.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by peterboro: 11:24pm On Feb 12
Why will i collect 8million from kidnappers?

When you carry person wey go pay you over 100million + the ones you don dey kidnapped since.

This police people ehhh...
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by xtivin(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12
NairaOcean:
Four Nigerian policemen stationed at a checkpoint along the Jalingo-Yola highway have garnered widespread praise for their integrity after they turned down a staggering N8 million bribe offered by arrested criminals. The officers were approached by individuals attempting to secure their release by offering a substantial sum.

Despite facing financial hardships, the policemen remained steadfast in their commitment to upholding the law and refused the bribe. Their principled stand against corruption has sparked admiration from citizens across the nation.

The incident serves as a beacon of hope in the ongoing battle against corruption within law enforcement agencies in Nigeria, highlighting the importance of integrity and ethical conduct among public servants. The authorities have commended the officers for their exemplary behavior and pledged to reward them for their integrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5C2uXKyPdA

Na skit.....
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Sirianese: 11:29pm On Feb 12
NairaOcean:
Four Nigerian policemen stationed at a checkpoint along the Jalingo-Yola highway have garnered widespread praise for their integrity after they turned down a staggering N8 million bribe offered by arrested criminals. The officers were approached by individuals attempting to secure their release by offering a substantial sum.

Despite facing financial hardships, the policemen remained steadfast in their commitment to upholding the law and refused the bribe. Their principled stand against corruption has sparked admiration from citizens across the nation.

The incident serves as a beacon of hope in the ongoing battle against corruption within law enforcement agencies in Nigeria, highlighting the importance of integrity and ethical conduct among public servants. The authorities have commended the officers for their exemplary behavior and pledged to reward them for their integrity.

Yeah, right grin
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by goodconsience77: 11:31pm On Feb 12
It is only God that knows the real truth. In mind life I have decided never to believe anything that comes out of my beloved corn3. Pls no insult intended
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Honestey: 11:31pm On Feb 12
As hard as things be? If you no promote them to oga positions I will hate NPF
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by fakati(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12
They should be rewarded handsomely to encourage them.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Appletek: 11:40pm On Feb 12
Edoreborn:
I thought they've stopped ds pple from wearing camouflage except d military

Go and read the circular again. Police wasn't stopped.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by maziengr: 11:48pm On Feb 12
Where is the money now?
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Christlike01: 11:56pm On Feb 12
user32:
lies.......the offer was too little so it was rejected

The major problem with you criminals is that you think everybody is like you !

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by beardedboy(m): 12:05am On Feb 13
user32:
This comment says more about you than the officers.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by femi4: 12:14am On Feb 13
user32:
coming from someone that have not seen million in cash before

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Customised3(f): 1:06am On Feb 13
He knew too well that if he had taken it , somehow truth about it will be reviled, so the best option was to reject it. Period!
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Bigmospa: 2:11am On Feb 13
check well, the tori no complete
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28am On Feb 13
NairaOcean:

This is not supposed to be news though.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Ubanz: 4:06am On Feb 13
Nigerian policemen?
Are you sure they didn't smell a rat?
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by mu2sa2: 4:42am On Feb 13
chinavs9ja:
Lol...Na for Naija we dey celebrate that police rejected bribe and it becomes a news. Something that should be normal thing. SMH

I am a professional website developer and mobile app developer

Oga professional website developer, It's precisely because it isn't "normal" to reject a bribe that the conduct of these officers in rejecting the chunky bribe is being celebrated.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by DispatcherLagos: 5:34am On Feb 13
Police reject bribe?
It's not possible.
Maybe they sensed foul play.
Next time, deposit the money with a POS agent and give them the receipt.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by olandan: 5:40am On Feb 13
Very hard to believe
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Victory662(m): 5:51am On Feb 13
Mumu policemen; as if their president is not a criminal too. Why start war u cannot finish??
After arresting the small criminals that side, come to Abuja too and arrest the big thieves
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by mariovito(m): 6:23am On Feb 13
Sad part is that those arrested persons will give the money to one oga at the top and be set Scott free
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by whitestar01(m): 7:27am On Feb 13
I don't believe this news
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by tonyson010(m): 7:28am On Feb 13
Nicepoker:
All four of them? Is a lie. Na only one of them no gree. grin

We Know they are playing publicity stunt. If it is one, others can kill that one and go with the money. Perhaps the cut back is very much, then they rejected the offer.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by MrBroke(m): 8:02am On Feb 13
E get somethings way I no fit just believe. grin

The News no complete
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by nedekid: 8:15am On Feb 13
The story is not complete.
Anyway, wiser ones above them will know what to do with the kudi.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by firearcher: 9:05am On Feb 13
God bless them and reward them in a way no one else can
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Jokkarm2: 9:06am On Feb 13
This is a welcome development, they should be promoted and rewarded . this is not an easy task, it involves discipline, fear of God and commitment to duty. i salute the four giant police men for this good behavior.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Solababa91(m): 9:32am On Feb 13
If there is any iota of truth in this, I'll say their commander was the one who rejected it, his boys had to play along but deep in their mind they would have collected the bribe and ask for more. Quite evidenced by their facial expression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) / Opc Leader Dies Of Gun Shot Wounds As Bullet-proof Charm Fails / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.