Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals (20325 Views)

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / See Weapons Recovered From Arrested Thugs After Attack On Homes Of PDP And APC / Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by money121(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12
Yimu
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by IamANigerianMan: 9:29pm On Feb 12
The criminals that what police to always be in bad news would not be happy
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Pinkybush: 9:30pm On Feb 12
Kudos to them. It's not easy especially during this harmattan regime of Bala Blu.
Once again, kudos to them
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:31pm On Feb 12
If na police officer, forget the matter! It is usually done in every tenure of a zoo President. During the time of Buhari, something similar to this was done too..
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Pinkybush: 9:32pm On Feb 12
IamANigerianMan:
The criminals that what police to always be in bad news would not be happy
Is it compulsory to comment? Haba
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by brain54(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12
They should be given national honors...

And also promoted!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by ValarDoharis: 9:34pm On Feb 12
APC nor dey tire for propaganda?
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by okechuks22: 9:35pm On Feb 12
Is only in animal kingdom that you will hear that police rejected bribe and some mother fuckers will be celebrating them

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Pat081: 9:37pm On Feb 12
Is because DPO is not around that time
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by miketayo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12
Are you sure they are Nigerian police 🤔
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Coconunu(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12
The police i know will reject 8million for higher amount.
Make them investigate the matter properly
Or
The robbers with police agree 15m and them come give them 8m🙇
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by manutdrichie(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12
They have done their part, but i doubt the judiciary will reject the bribe
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Kosoco(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12
Kudos...... Officers

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by fearlessfang: 9:53pm On Feb 12
Lies and lies. Trying to launder criminals in uniforms image
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Jeshurun90: 9:56pm On Feb 12
smiley

Me I don know sey those policemen go be from northern extraction before I open d thread!
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by spiSeyi: 9:56pm On Feb 12
user32:
lies.......the offer was too little so it was rejected
Why are you so pessimistic undecided if it were other way round you will gladly belief. Learn to celebrate good gesture or mute if all you have to say is negative angry

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Shikena(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12
Discouraging comment for the few scrupulous ones among us.

user32:

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by lagonovo: 10:01pm On Feb 12
Sometimes I wonder if it's not even better to just do whatever you like and damn the consequences.
We rant and complain everyday yet we insult the few upright ones among us and judge them by our own low level gutter standards.
We deserve what we get and no matter how hard we try to change the narrative, we have been that way even before 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by NOwazobia: 10:01pm On Feb 12
I don't understand the new trend of reported rejection of bribes by this administration.

Were they supposed to accept bribes before? undecided

If this is a topic, then it is a self-report of how bad the police are.

A self-indictment.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by lagonovo: 10:03pm On Feb 12
This is definitely not a new trend in Nigeria. Always been part of national orientation for decades whenever it's reported.

NOwazobia:
I don't understand the new trend of reported rejection of bribes by this administration.

Were they supposed to accept bribes before? undecided

If this is a topic, then it is a self-report of how bad the police are.

A self-indictment.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by just4fun(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12
user32:

I'm sure if it was you, 500 naira would have been enough..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Nonexisting: 10:10pm On Feb 12
This must be a skit, I don't believe it.

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by lapintoz: 10:16pm On Feb 12
The money should be given to them as award for their honesty.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12
user32:

E shock you everyone can't be person like you 3 #50

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Bobloco: 10:32pm On Feb 12
Nigerian police rejects bribe and it becomes news
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by FireUpNow(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12
I saw the video and I was dumbfounded. I hope it's not staged to polish the image of the police force I doubt this news. It's too good to be true. Those men in black, fear dem oo. Na skit be this

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Hightowa: 10:50pm On Feb 12
A decision they will surely regret
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by symbianDON(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12
Nigerian police abi Cameroonian police??
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by Raylight2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12
NairaOcean:
Four Nigerian policemen stationed at a checkpoint along the Jalingo-Yola highway have garnered widespread praise for their integrity after they turned down a staggering N8 million bribe offered by arrested criminals. The officers were approached by individuals attempting to secure their release by offering a substantial sum.

Despite facing financial hardships, the policemen remained steadfast in their commitment to upholding the law and refused the bribe. Their principled stand against corruption has sparked admiration from citizens across the nation.

The incident serves as a beacon of hope in the ongoing battle against corruption within law enforcement agencies in Nigeria, highlighting the importance of integrity and ethical conduct among public servants. The authorities have commended the officers for their exemplary behavior and pledged to reward them for their integrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5C2uXKyPdA
They prefer the safety of their people to the sum. Accept the 8M today and the criminals come get 25M from kidnapping your family members tomorrow.
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by MasterTeeUSA: 11:08pm On Feb 12
in some parts of the US, the Police Dept can spend the proceeds of a crime if you can't prove otherwise its legit money ...for Police Use lol. They barely get audited so they technically share it...google is your friend

NairaOcean:
Four Nigerian policemen stationed at a checkpoint along the Jalingo-Yola highway have garnered widespread praise for their integrity after they turned down a staggering N8 million bribe offered by arrested criminals. The officers were approached by individuals attempting to secure their release by offering a substantial sum.

Despite facing financial hardships, the policemen remained steadfast in their commitment to upholding the law and refused the bribe. Their principled stand against corruption has sparked admiration from citizens across the nation.

The incident serves as a beacon of hope in the ongoing battle against corruption within law enforcement agencies in Nigeria, highlighting the importance of integrity and ethical conduct among public servants. The authorities have commended the officers for their exemplary behavior and pledged to reward them for their integrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5C2uXKyPdA
Re: Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals by binary01: 11:14pm On Feb 12
Lol sometimes we need this kind joke as Nigerians, country too hard.....
Even the police men for the picture dey struggle to hold the laugh from thier facial expressions 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'we Were Forced To Join Robbery Gang' - Teenagers Allege / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.