Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigeria Websites Award - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Websites Award (1627 Views)

Announcing: Nigeria Websites Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Websites Award by cenmegasys: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nigeria websites award team is pleased to announce the 2011 timeline for the Nigeria Website Awards, an award instituted to reward and encourage web presence in Nigeria.It is all about Nigeria Websites! where the Best of Industry Website is determined and recognised with an award.

The 2011 nominations start from Tuesday October 25,2011 till Friday November 18,2011. To nominate send your nominations to the email address: nomination@nigeriawebsiteawards.com.ng with the following information
Your name,Email address,GSM number,Nominated website and its Category.
Please note that nominations without the information above will not count. You can only nominate per day in the same category. You can nominate your industry website. The public are eligible to nominate. Ten people who actively participate in the Nominations and voting process will win tickets to the Awards Gala and also have opportunity to win any of the following: Ipad,Blackberry phone,Laptop+Internet Connection.

After the period of nominations, Five most nominated websites in each category are selected to compete for the Best Website in that Industry (category) through a voting and judging process.
Read more @ http://technonigeria..com/2011/11/nominations-and-timeline-for-nigeria.html
Re: Nigeria Websites Award by abujatube: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am happy any body get it but www.abujatube.com should have gotten it. It is a video sharing websites
I am happy any body get it but www.abujatube.com should have gotten it. It is a video sharing websites

Re: Nigeria Websites Award by stockbull(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2013
www.prostockalert.com

best site offering free nigeria stock pick alert to investors
Re: Nigeria Websites Award by rainbowdigital: 4:03am On May 12, 2013
Your Number One Nigerian Web Hosting, Web Design and Domain Registration
http://www.hostsleek.com/?aff=022
Re: Nigeria Websites Award by skyhighweb(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2013
2011 it has te now abi kini
Re: Nigeria Websites Award by greenmouse(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2013
skyhighweb: 2011 it has te now abi kini

I wonder oh

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Dear Nairaland Webmasters, Help Me Review My Website. / Avira Antivirus Website Hacked / New Naijaloaded Clone Script By Master Gabbitto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.