Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents (45080 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Minister Of Women Affairs Dame Pauline Visit Late Osinachi Nwachukwu Home / Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Btruth: 7:22am On Feb 13
Sober reflection to all the visitors. May the Lord console the family.

RIP to Wigwe.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:33am On Feb 13
otipoju:

They flew at a very bad time. There has been bad weather all week especially this winter season.

Last January I was to be at a mandatory company on-site work in Michigan. I had bought my ticket and was to fly that evening. I canceled my flight and told them I can't risk my life in a snow storm.

Nobody dared question me further. I no dey take my life play gamble. If something happen, I will be quickly replaced in one month.

You don't fly helicopters in bad weather, it's suicidal. Planes are way safer. Helicopters are just way too fragile in bad winds with poor visibility.

Well you are right.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Wotowotoman: 7:37am On Feb 13
MasterTeeUSA:
some of us get other lives..we don't live on Nairaland lol...eyin smart people

Guy, you read the article and reached a hopeless conclusion. Even a primary school student cannot have such poor comprehension skills. You go school at all? undecided
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Wotowotoman: 7:39am On Feb 13
BalogunIdowu:

When him still get wife?
Modified: forgotten she passed on with him and a child

May God continue to protect us but na one day e go sup!

Lazy youths of nowadays and poor comprehension skills na like 5 and 6. God help all of una…
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Wotowotoman: 7:41am On Feb 13
Rich4god:
The rich knows no tribe and religion.... Na only the poor and bigots dey reason tribe and religion matter.

This is not true. Just shut the fukk up. You no sabi anything!
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Wotowotoman: 7:43am On Feb 13
condralbedez:
This is saddened....

It is ‘saddened’ indeed. You better go and buy a book called Brighter Grammar immediately!
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by LagosFirstSon: 8:30am On Feb 13
PassiveIncomes:

Did they leave any other children behind ?
yes

About 3 of them

Only one of the children died in the crash
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Ochais(m): 8:47am On Feb 13
Eriokanmi:
I hope Obi matter will not turn you into something unpleasant someday grin someone who doesn't even know you exist on NL
😁😁😁😁
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by wealthnet: 9:28am On Feb 13
hisexcellency34:
Governor Dapo Abiodun, Aliko Dangote, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede and friends visit Pastor Shyngle Wigwe and his wife, Mrs. Stella Wigwe, to pay respects on the loss of their children Herbert, Chizoba, and grandson Chizi, in a helicopter crash.

This is sad. The picture made me cried inside me. No parents will happy to witness children death in lifetime. May Almighty God comfort both Herbert's and wife's parents.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by soccerlite: 9:28am On Feb 13
Killers visit a family of the someone who died
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Decarbonisation: 9:55am On Feb 13
Horrible sight.
Sigh. This life.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by maxzzo1(m): 10:03am On Feb 13
Am still saddened....na wao
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Rich4god(m): 10:10am On Feb 13
Wotowotoman:

This is not true. Just shut the fukk up. You no sabi anything!

one of the bigot spotted.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by anthropizzy(m): 10:21am On Feb 13
ogbonti:
while Nigeria was playing AFCON finals - Instead of going to Abidjan to cheer the Eagles - he was going to Las Vegas to watch the Super Bowl between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49'ers game ----- IF to say him go Abidjan now, probably he would be alive today

May God rest his soul and others in the Helicopter--- comfort his parents and surviving family cry Amen!

Most of our elites dont believe in this country but they can be exploiting the resources of this nation and be stashing it abroad.

Rest well Herbert.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Ibhadebiz(f): 10:24am On Feb 13
Oh my God, I am so touched, ahh so he still had parents, oh noooooo
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Kingzjayzee: 10:30am On Feb 13
This is just too much for the dad. Chai! But God why?? This old man must be going through alot right now!! Damn!!!

Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by ComeToJesus: 11:33am On Feb 13
The forces of darkness are real. The grim reaper is always on the prowl looking for who to pluck. Reason we need a lot of spiritual command to rewrite the script of the wicked one.

So sad!
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by commoditiesnig: 11:55am On Feb 13
hisexcellency34:
Governor Dapo Abiodun, Aliko Dangote, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede and friends visit Pastor Shyngle Wigwe and his wife, Mrs. Stella Wigwe, to pay respects on the loss of their children Herbert, Chizoba, and grandson Chizi, in a helicopter crash.
I still can't believe this.. So so unfortunate
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13
Giftedhand47:
See as Dangote humble
My condolences to the wigwes

I track lost or stolen phones or devices at an affordable fee
A trial will definitely convince you
Contact me via siggy below

I tell u, the way them even take sir on that chair squeezing the great dangote
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by egoldman(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
OBI will soon invite all the media while going there, as if he is going for campaign rally. undecided undecided undecided

Even at such grieving moment, you still carry this your Obi obsession come here, whoever did this to you, eno go better for am.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by condralbedez: 1:15pm On Feb 13
Wotowotoman:

It is ‘saddened’ indeed. You better go and buy a book called Brighter Grammar immediately!
Buy for me nah, the book is very costly now, you know how the economy is presently.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by noblechoco(f): 1:58pm On Feb 13
Inspirer1:

Sincerely, I can't imagine it, so so sad....loosing a son, daughter in-law and a grandson all at once,,,,,chaiii

Yoruba do pray "ki Olohun ma fi ina omo Jo wa o"....amin
Ameen ooo
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by ogbonti: 4:05pm On Feb 13
anthropizzy:

Most of our elites dont believe in this country but they can be exploiting the resources of this nation and be stashing it abroad.

Rest well Herbert.

you are absolutely correct - and IF they lived in America - most of them will not be at the level they are today - a certain Femi who is now the top in the cabinet of a certain Chicago Drug Baron ran away from Atlanta after stealing his client $25,000 and lost his law practice license - today he is one of the people who can do and undo and living above the law in a place in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by missymide: 4:43pm On Feb 13
They mourn with the rich. The poor mourn themselves
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by blueAgent(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13
Wawelexy:
Sad!! May God no let us see the end of our offsprings... I pray God console his parents himself

Amen.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by MasterTeeUSA: 5:03pm On Feb 13
No I didn't reach the article well and I am more hopeful than you. I didn't go to school at all...I barely do not know how to respond to you. Eyin King of Comprehension Skills grin grin grin

Wotowotoman:

Guy, you read the article and reached a hopeless conclusion. Even a primary school student cannot have such poor comprehension skills. You go school at all? undecided
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by blueAgent(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13
Tareq1105:

That would be in 2063.

Tinubu till 2031

North East till 2039

South South till 2047

North Central till 2055

Obi at age 93 till 2063.

I would have gone then.

Mad Man.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by wiseoneking: 8:19pm On Feb 13
yarimo:
OBI will soon invite all the media while going there, as if he is going for campaign rally. undecided undecided undecided
if you don’t mention Obi, you wont “come out of closet”? Ebbi pawaa, your brain is still resetting after 8 months?
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by obaidan: 11:56am On Feb 14
i dont like the sight of this alone, nothing as sad and troubling as losing a child. How I wish when the Lord decides its time, these 2 can just go together because it will be so lonely and troubling for the one left behnd
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by obaidan: 12:05pm On Feb 14
ogbonti:
while Nigeria was playing AFCON finals - Instead of going to Abidjan to cheer the Eagles - he was going to Las Vegas to watch the Super Bowl between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49'ers game ----- IF to say him go Abidjan now, probably he would be alive today

May God rest his soul and others in the Helicopter--- comfort his parents and surviving family cry Amen!
this is not necessary. anybody can go anywhere, if death will come it will come. We are all just trying to live and survive and be happy.
Re: Dangote, Dapo Abiodun, Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede Visit Late Herbert Wigwe’s Parents by LastProphet: 4:54am On Feb 16
Dangote has never been arrogant - northern maturity and the reason they run the country, southerners with a tenth of his wealth will never allow to be squeezed like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.