Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Case Closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Case Closed (596 Views)

Case closed / Case closed thanks / Case Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case Closed by Hachuks: 2:00am On Feb 13
Case Closed
Re: Case Closed by Franklyspeakin: 2:14am On Feb 13
It could also be that the man don tire for you and this is a subtle way of telling you to leave so he can have gis peace of mind. Do you nag alot?? Are you quarrelsome?
It could also be he is loosing interest esp with the delayed child birth sef.
But seriously be honest to yourself, do you nag alot?? Are you quarrelsome?, you dey drag man shirt??

2 Likes

Re: Case Closed by UjuJoan2: 2:14am On Feb 13
You are right, his suggestion is strange . . . For a Pastor!

What God has joined together let no man put asunder.

Do not leave your home.

4 Likes

Re: Case Closed by CockPit: 2:19am On Feb 13
UjuJoan2:
You are right, his suggestion is strange . . . For a Pastor!

What God has joined together let no man put asunder.

Do not leave your home.

Awon Ruth abokoku!
Re: Case Closed by blackpanthar: 2:27am On Feb 13
Hachuks:
Being married for 4 years, with no child. Recently my husband asked me to leave the house cos he doesn't like the way we argue with things. I don't want to leave.
I decided to call his immediate junior brother who is a pastor, after hearing my story, he called his brother to hear his own story. He called me back that I should go away for like 2 months, maybe come back with my people and beg my husband. Am like come with my people as per what happened, did I steal or did he catch me with any man.
I feel this his suggestion is weird. Am even regretting of calling him..
He said he will call me in two days time to know if I have done it.
I did not answer him. Am just waiting for him to call me back, I will tell him his suggestion is not ok for me.
Please what do I do or say to him when he calls?
How do I handle this situation of my husband asking me to leave the house?

You don't have a MARRIAGE COUNSELOR? a OVERSEEING PASTOR OR ELDER OVER YOUR MARRIAGE? OR SOMEONE MATURE WHOM YOU BOTH WILL LISTEN TO AND OBEY...........

pls ma, this is a simple matter and didnt need to be brought online.

Kindly let your man be the HEAD of the HOME....... support himi but do not leave, You and your husband, if you are not close to GOD then just know that the marriage is over and another woman will replace you.

A man who is not close to GOD should not marry because it takes GOD'S WISDOM and COUNSEL TO SUSTAIN A HAPPY HOME.

this matter needs SOUND CONSISTENT COUNSEL FROM SOMEONE HE RESPECTS.... and submissive humility from you PLUS PLENTY HOT PRAYERS FOR MERCY AND FOR DIRECTION AS TO THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB.

FOUNDATION OF YOUR HOME MATTERS.......... who you both were before marriage matters. IF THIS WAS A SPIRITUAL ATTACK AND YOU BOTH ARE SPIRITUAL BABIES, THEN THE SUFFERING HAS JUST STARTED.

The so called pastor who advised you is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by TheWinterBird(f): 2:41am On Feb 13
What do you argue about and who starts the arguments? It seems you left out important details for people to get a clear picture of your situation. Unless your husband is an unreasonable man or he's tired of the marriage, I doubt he would ask you to leave just like that, and it's odd that his brother/your BIL would co-sign with him.

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by Iamicekid(m): 2:47am On Feb 13
Some of you girls are the reason some man leave you guys, u never get kids and you still dey argue dey nag, woman wey get kids sef some man leave them cause of too much argument and nagging, better change your ways if not before you know it if you refuse to leave he would be forced to carry another woman come house come meet you, from his brother reaction your husband is already tired, he don tell him bro some things, that one is only trying to be civil and not react with what him bro tell him that why is advising you to bring people to come beg ur husband…if you like change if you like don’t but what do I know

2 Likes

Re: Case Closed by FarmPlanetNG: 3:24am On Feb 13
his suggestion is not ok for me.
Re: Case Closed by Nazgul: 3:44am On Feb 13
Most of the females replying this thread are just replying based on emotions and not reality.

The fact remains that no man and his pastor brother would suggest that you leave your matrimonial home simply because you couldn't give birth. No pastor would tell you to bring your people to beg your husband if you're not guilty. There's obviously something else in you that they can't continue to tolerate.

You admitted that you and your husband do quarrel a lot. Do you know how frustrated that young man is? After 4 years of marriage no kids, coupled with your constant nagging... and you expect him to continue sharing a roof with you?

See, just change and become an understanding wife or get ready to be replaced. The least you can give that man is peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Case Closed by ValCon888: 3:55am On Feb 13
I can understand your husband's frustration, however, being married for 4 years with no kids isn't necessarily your fault. It could also be from his side. Did you guys go for a fertility test?

Let's even assume you nag a lot. Your husband's suggestion to leave the house is totally uncalled for.

Nothing stops him from calling your attention to it and you comply.

Moreover, the pastor may be conniving with his brother to push you out of your matrimonial home.

This is the time for you not to gree for anybody.
Re: Case Closed by burp18: 4:47am On Feb 13
procreation is about the only reason of getting married in the first place. Marriage is not beneficial to men in any way. It only benefits women. It is pointless staying committed to woman that's of no benefit to you as a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Case Closed by online4business: 4:54am On Feb 13
You nag and complain and you still want a man to keep you under his roof... Nna na WA ooo.

Peace of mind first if you like born the next messiah if I can't get peace of mind abeg go your papa house.

Man go out go hustle come back no go fit drink water drop cup and you want hi to still keep you for house.

Your being childless is not the issue here... Your attitude don chock am.

For every woman reading this please note no man will stay with a woman who can't give him peace of mind.

No be me talk am ooo na so bible talk right from kio kio kio.

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by Mindlog: 5:24am On Feb 13
Your marriage is toxic and you both need some time away from each other to "breathe' because it can be choking and not good for the mental wellbeing of you both.

I hope pregnancy doesn't happen under such present environment because it would be punishment for the baby!

You both need to agree to see a professional marriage therapist, who is expected not to be bias and if after the agreed number of therapy sessions, you both sense nothing has changed for good.....it is best, the marriage ends and each move on in different directions.... hanging on to a dead marriage is a waste of time.
Re: Case Closed by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Feb 13
The only reason you brought this to Nairaland is because your husband told you to leave. Seems you're not ready to address the main and underlying issues affecting your home.

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by Mryacks: 7:17am On Feb 13
Mindlog:
Your marriage is toxic and you both need some time away from each other to "breathe' because it can be choking and not good for the mental wellbeing of you both.

I hope pregnancy doesn't happen under such present environment because it would be punishment for the baby!

You both need to agree to see a professional marriage therapist, who is expected not to be bias and if after the agreed number of therapy sessions, you both sense nothing has changed for good.....it is best, the marriage ends and each move on in different directions.... hanging on to a dead marriage is a waste of time.

You said it all. Unfortunately I think your last paragraph is the main issue here. The marriage seems to be at a "loveless" and "flat" stage, at least on the man's side. People hardly do for better or for worse these days.
Re: Case Closed by NIanalyst: 7:32am On Feb 13
Nazgul:
Most of the females replying this thread are just replying based on emotions and not reality.

The fact remains that no man and his pastor brother would suggest that you leave your matrimonial home simply because you couldn't give birth. No pastor would tell you to bring your people to beg your husband if you're not guilty. There's obviously something else in you that they can't continue to tolerate.

You admitted that you and your husband do quarrel a lot. Do you know how frustrated that young man is? After 4 years of marriage no kids, coupled with your constant nagging... and you expect him to continue sharing a roof with you?

See, just change and become an understanding wife or get ready to be replaced. The least you can give that man is peace of mind.
This is blatantly stupid.
I understand she didn't specifically write about the real cause of their misunderstandings but for you to now boldly interpret her words in your own fickle mind and convincingly made claims you are not aware of is just too stupid.
I'm not saying she doesn't nag or that your acclaimed young man isn't frustrated but please tell us; where did you get these details from? Are you the younger brother or a neighbor? Pray tell.

5 Likes

Re: Case Closed by Tallesty1(m): 7:33am On Feb 13
Don't stay where you are not wanted.
Re: Case Closed by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Feb 13
NIanalyst:

This is blatantly stupid.
I understand she didn't specifically write about the real cause of their misunderstandings but for you to now boldly interpret her words in your own fickle mind and convincingly made claims you are not aware of is just too stupid.
I'm not saying she doesn't nag or that your acclaimed young man isn't frustrated but please tell us; where did get these details from? Are you the younger brother or a neighbor? Pray tell.
And yet you called him stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Case Closed by NIanalyst: 7:39am On Feb 13
Tallesty1:
And yet you called him stupid?
The stupidity there is having to convincingly make ones interpretation on a subject matter that you're not fully informed on. It's normal if every human nags but who told him she nags? That she has frustrated the young man? She is quarrelsome? If you need these details, you'll ask. You don't just judge issues with your own warped assumptions. It's the way he made these claims for me as if he had listened to the entire story and from both parties. So peculiar.

7 Likes

Re: Case Closed by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On Feb 13
NIanalyst:

The stupidity there is having to convincingly make ones interpretation on a subject matter that you're not fully informed on. It's normal if every human nags but who told him she nags? That she has frustrated the young man? She is quarrelsome?[b] If you need these details, you'll ask. [/b]You don't just judge issues with your own warped assumptions. It's the way he made these claims for me as if he had listened to the entire story and from both parties. So peculiar.
So why didn't you ask him how he came to that conclusion before calling it stupid?

1 Like

Re: Case Closed by socialmediaman: 8:10am On Feb 13
Once you leave his eyes will clear. That thing you put in his food will expire, he'll never be the same again after one Genevieve whispers in his ears (pun intended).

Since you don't want to leave, why not apologize to your husband and let the matter rest? Abi your ego big pass Andre The Giant?

(1) (Reply)

Come Have A Feel Of Our Drilling Experience,you'll Be Glad You Did! / How To Manage Your Money As A Married Woman / Couples And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.