Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO (33460 Views)

Aig-Imoukhuede Steps In As Access Holdings Chairman 10 Years After Exit As CEO / Wigwe: Board Will announce acting CEO soon - Access Holdings / FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Zetty177x: 6:29am On Feb 15
AyakaDunukofia:
I don't want to sound tribal, but 85% of this bank's clientele are Igbo, the hard work of Herbert Nwigwe. It is in the best interest of this bank to appoint another Igboid from the South South or Igbo from the SE. Simple. This will foster confidence

Aig Imoukhuede= Edo
Herbert Wigwe=Rivers Ikwerre.

I understand u..the position should have have gone to a South South.. not Yoruba..
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Irony1: 11:14pm On Feb 15
Alexis11:

You have started saying what you used to say to the Hausa-Fulani to Yoruba again.

Unfortunately for you, Yorubas not just about politics. I dare you to mention one sector in this country today that you will not find Yorubas well represented in top 10 even if you remove politics completely. grin

Oga answer the question you are just dancing around.
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Irony1: 11:14pm On Feb 15
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Use your sixth sense or be gone.

Don't be a coward and mention the tribe.
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Irony1: 11:15pm On Feb 15
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You know yourself.
And you have already exhibited their common trait.

Don't be a coward and mention the tribe.
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by farem: 10:18pm On Feb 16
BitterTruth01:

You need to speak better English to pass anything across to anybody .
Only thing you’re capable of passing across right now is insanity

I can't help your comprehension. As it is, you are the only one here with this conclusion.
I will not be idle to be exchanging further on this, especially as no one sees the need for it on this platform.
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by TheFacelessMan: 3:11pm On Mar 06
Pharaoh4rin:

Nothing is wrong with his dispensing the truth he knows.

I worked in Mr Aig's house at Parkview Estate, ikoyi in 2004. The man is not an ordinary human being. Lemme stop here

Why do you say he isnt ordinary? Just curious. shocked

1 Like

Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06
TheFacelessMan:

Why do you say he isnt ordinary? Just curious. shocked

He's super-intelligent, a genius, an extraordinaire. He's also a bad guy
Re: Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO by TheFacelessMan: 2:35pm On Mar 07
Pharaoh4rin:

He's super-intelligent, a genius, an extraordinaire. He's also a bad guy

Interesting perspective

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Buy Things On Aliexpress From Nigeria - A Step-by-step Guide / Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians / Puzzle Book Mastery: Puzzle Making Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.