Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira (51098 Views)

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today / Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Goodnewsforlife: 1:56pm On Feb 13
Willed042:

I just took my time to check your profile. Registered last year. It only tells much about u. Gone through must of comment I realize that u are a tribal slut. Any contrary comment or again the president to you comes from the Ibo. You can't even different between Ibo and Igbo to tell how low in intellect u are. I find it hard to understand why kids like u are allowed to span all treads looking for comments to tag Igbo comment. If I heard gone through your profile before now I would not have engaged such fellow like u in the first place.
oga losing election shouldn’t b d end of d world n remember no b only u get monopoly of madness

We have woken up to your madness n we will give u as u bring it

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by PotatoSalad(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13
[quote author=Basic123 post=128434294][/quote]
Olodo.. you don spend one night in Anambra before?
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Hassanmaye(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13
Localemperor:
Sugar N400
Evaporated Milk N600

This is Shege banza oo grin cheesy
Hahahaha 🤣😂😆😂
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by blowjohn(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13
Wait, evaporated milk is now 600 naira

Don't really take anything milk anymore that's why am surprised
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by sekundosekundo: 1:58pm On Feb 13
[quote author=Basic123 post=128434294][/quote]

Stop bn childish.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by blowjohn(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13
gasparpisciotta:
Things are really hard for a lot of people, but I keep wondering how boys continue buying ‘colos’ all the time while still complaining of bad economy

Some people don't eat o. Maybe once a day.

The rest of the money for food is spent on drugs.

So while ur eating 3 or 4 meals they are eating 1 meal of food and 3 meals of drugs
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by nesphil(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13
This soap is now ₦1000.00 for one piece.

Localemperor:
Sugar N400
Evaporated Milk N600

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by 8stargeneral: 2:06pm On Feb 13
happney65:
You still get money dey drink liquid milk

You're not poor yet

Not at all
For where i am milk is nothing...but in Nigeria milk is big man food now...may God safe Nigeria
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Judolisco(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13
Eagba:

Stop being small minded. With the type of Lagos revenue, any average leader would have to Lagos to Singapore. But tinubu took Lagos from Cameroon to Jamaica and you Yorubas are praising the criminal.

Po took Anambra from Barbados to a knock off Kigali.
Both are poor, but po showed more effort, parttern and frame work
oga enough with all dis yeye PO hype.... All of u are talking about lagos having massive revenue... What did Peter obi did with his own small revenue... He didn't build any schs, d present gov said all his so called investment are close to nothing.... Alot of workers went on strikes during his tenure, he owed a lot of salaries... Una go dey talk like say una no get memory.... Person wey no fit handle anambra no fit handle lagos... If u no fit handle lagos, then uno fit handle Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Judolisco(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13
Omobude244:

Lolz
Peter Obi is far better than Atiku and Tinubu combined
The facts are there
That u refused to see it makes u a tribal bigot
so I belong to which tribe... I'm I fulani like Atiku or Yoruba like tinubu?.... Una no get sense
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Judolisco(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13
Eagba:

If an average leader from Finland or Norway handled Lagos economy that tinubu made clueless, Lagos would have been better than Luxembourg
Peter obi handled anambra economy well... It's now the economic hub of Nigeria and West Africa
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Basic123: 2:21pm On Feb 13
PotatoSalad:

Olodo.. you don spend one night in Anambra before?

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by KingDash09(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13
That milk I buy am 750
Localemperor:
Sugar N400
Evaporated Milk N600

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Basic123: 2:24pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
igbos gave their son 89%
Yorubas gave their son 55%

Who voted based on tribalism?
They want you to give him zero in 2027 while they raised theirs to 100%,their son becomes president then they will keep quiet and stop lecturing you about tribalism
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Goodnewsforlife: 2:26pm On Feb 13
Basic123:

They want you to give him zero in 2027 while they raised theirs to 100%,their son becomes president then they will keep quiet and stop lecturing you about tribalism
those people always think they are wise n others are foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Basic123: 2:26pm On Feb 13
Atk1nson:

The election is done, you're are still campaigning. Is it hunger or joblessness?
The campaign continues as long your stupid marketing of OBI and OBI PR continues
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Basic123: 2:30pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
those people always think they are wise n others are foolish
The only problem is that most yorubas are still not wise.

All this shouting of hunger from their own end is not because the love the country than biafra...its just to pave way for a biafran to rule over Nigeria.

90% of comments tarnishing the images of the country on social media are from them,Nobody 3will speak ill of someone he loves before an outsider!
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Omobude244: 2:43pm On Feb 13
Judolisco:
so I belong to which tribe... I'm I fulani like Atiku or Yoruba like tinubu?.... Una no get sense
Lolz
Or na u nor get sense
Education is really your probelm
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Love800(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13
Beans and carrot!
How does it taste? Am sure it will be nice though. But carrot is expensive na?

If u have any of such food people could mix and eat to cut cost, pls list dem here.
newoffer:
Na beans and carrot I cook yesterday. Very rich
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by YorubaDemonswag: 2:53pm On Feb 13
[quote author=Greenback post=128434897][/quote]

How much per kid?
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Atk1nson(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13
Basic123:

The campaign continues as long your stupid marketing of OBI and OBI PR continues

Your joblessness is one of the reason Nigeria's economy is tanking.

Able-bodied man, continues dragging Peter Obi when the election has been concluded almost 1 year ago, leaving areas where he can try to be productive and lift himself out of poverty.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Love800(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13
Ordinary lipton with bread. Wow!
Tendd:
You could have saved your money by not buying sugar.
I only dip in a sachet of Lipton in a cup of hot water,no milk,no sugar.Black coffee without milk is also good.One can get his/her tongue accustomed to different tastes.Stop adding sugar to your tea.lt's poisonous and not healthy at all.Another health hazard is eating bread and drinking cola-cola with it.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by TermsAC: 2:55pm On Feb 13
Omobude244:

Why has Tinubu not increased minimum wage till now?
What is he waiting for?
He didn't set up committee to review subsidy removal before jumping like a frog to announce it But he is setting up a committee to review minimum wage
All of una dey craze
yeah people should put pressure on tinubu to increase minimum wage. [b][/b]
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by TermsAC: 2:58pm On Feb 13
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Increasing minimum wage will lead to inflation, further weakening the strength of the Naira.
That's basic economics.

Just like Emilokan advocating for the CBN to print more Naira to address economic issues.

We warned bigots on this forum against voting for braindead deadbeats who neither understand fiscal policy, basic economics nor have any regard for statistics.

Did they listen?

One year never run finish body done dey pepper everyone like this.

Come 2027, some people will still collect money to insult the truth and vote in another dunderhead to represent their tribe.

Shame of a nation.
There are 2 options to solve inflation,

1, stabilize currency and increase people's purchasing power
2, control price.

Since government cannot control price in a capitalist economy, they are left with first option.

All they have to do is give people living wage and balance free falling naira. Once naira becomes stable, the inflation will stop, and people with living wage can buy stuff.

It's that simple.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Basic123: 3:00pm On Feb 13
Atk1nson:

Able-bodied man, continues dragging Peter Obi when the election has been concluded almost 1 year ago, leaving areas where he can try to be productive and lift himself out of poverty.

Able-bodied man, continues marketing Peter Obi when the election has been concluded almost 1 year ago, leaving areas where he can try to be productive and lift himself out of poverty
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Judolisco(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13
Omobude244:

Lolz
Or na u nor get sense
Education is really your probelm
oya now Mr educator... Tell me how your obi dat moved from apga to pdp and now LP is different from Atiku dat moved from pdp to apc and now back to pdp again.... Yeye tribalist
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Trustyourself: 3:01pm On Feb 13
All the money Tinubu spent to steal his mandate must be recovered...
Let's not cry because the main shege has not actually started...
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by ottersberger(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13
Judolisco:
oga no need to shalaye... He asked a simple question and he supported it with data.... D south easterners voted based on tribalism... There's no way Peter obi is more competent than tinubu or Atiku... He is jst younger than them....

Peter Obi is indeed far more competent than the two gentlemen you compared him to. Competence is a word that embodies several qualities.

Peter Obi has more energy, more dexterity, and is more educated in real terms. He is reasonably frugal and abhors official corruption, and he is an active manager in both the public and private sectors, so he is more experienced in day-to-day management.

Peter Obi was a member of Jonathan's presidential economic management team until the regime was ousted by President Buhari in 2015. He was also a former chairman of the board of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). He remains a member of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG) and the Nigerian Chartered Institute of Bankers.

His parentage, academic background, and the source of his wealth, as well as the legacy he left in the state he governed, are not in dispute, unlike the people you compared him to.

Peter Obi has won several awards including Sun Newspaper's Man of the Year (2007), Thisday Newspaper's Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria (2009), Champion Newspaper's Most Trustworthy Governor in Nigeria (2009), West Africa ICT Development Award for Governor of the Year (2010), Zik Leadership Prize (2011), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's Best Performing Governor on Immunisation in South-East Nigeria (2012), Ezeife Leadership Foundation's Leadership and Good Governance Award (2012), Business Hallmark Newspaper's Man of the Year (2012), Silverbird's Man of the Year (2013), The Voice Newspaper's Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance (2014), Nigerian Library Association's Golden Merit Award (2014), to mention a few.

Obviously, Nigeria did much better under that government than it is doing today under Tinubu, proving that the latter is indeed incompetent.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Atk1nson(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13
Basic123:

Able-bodied man, continues marketing Peter Obi when the election has been concluded almost 1 year ago, leaving areas where he can try to be productive and lift himself out of poverty

I see why you are unemployed now or underemployed with tinubu's media r=team. Never mind
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:12pm On Feb 13
Judolisco:
oga enough with all dis yeye PO hype.... All of u are talking about lagos having massive revenue... What did Peter obi did with his own small revenue... He didn't build any schs, d present gov said all his so called investment are close to nothing.... Alot of workers went on strikes during his tenure, he owed a lot of salaries... Una go dey talk like say una no get memory.... Person wey no fit handle anambra no fit handle lagos... If u no fit handle lagos, then uno fit handle Nigeria

Beer parlour talk.

Anyone who has governed one state can govern another.

There are local government chairmen who can transform Nigeria in no time if voted into Aso Rock.

What then is the job of ministers, advisers, special advisers, senior special advisers and so on?

What is lacking is the willpower to do the right thing, as well as a clean sheet of history.

Otherwise, the president's veto power alone is enough to get things going in the right direction.

With a simple inaugural speech remark Bulaba removed fuel subsidy, sending shockwaves through our economy.

That's the power the GCFR has, and that's why sane Nigerians hate to see you tribalists and religious fanatics seek to push morons into that seat.

Just imagine that we nearly went to war with Niger over a matter that doesn't directly concern Nigeria.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by harmargedon: 3:28pm On Feb 13
gasparpisciotta:
Things are really hard for a lot of people, but I keep wondering how boys continue buying ‘colos’ all the time while still complaining of bad economy
mine are teachers and cleaners
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Garrieveryday: 3:33pm On Feb 13
That tin of peak milk is N1000 now in my area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.