Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira (51067 Views)

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today / Look At The Tomatoes I Bought For 200 Naira In Jos / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by lekanation(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13
Localemperor:
I dey tell you oo, Tinubu has mde things really difficult because everybody is shouting.....

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by kelly72: 12:31pm On Feb 13
So you still have appetite in your body?
Soon you'll need to sell a goat, just to buy one liquid milk.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Teenaira: 12:37pm On Feb 13
happney65:
You still get money dey drink liquid milk

You're not poor yet

Not at all

Oga, I beg no go reveal his secret to EFCC o
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by MrHighSea: 12:38pm On Feb 13
Tinz hard. but na 1st half b ds
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by JayPeeOham: 12:46pm On Feb 13
Localemperor:
Sugar N400
Evaporated Milk N600

This is Shege banza oo grin cheesy

The milk is even cheap! Not even full cream...

There was a corntree!

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Xiaohei(m): 12:49pm On Feb 13
BentizilL0:
It's only Igbo I see shouting hunger...

Check the account number of people begging for money on nairaland and you'll notice 70% are Igbo, you guys no dey tire?.. cheesy

Things are hard agreed, but better day ahead..

This is one of the dumbest comments I’ve seen this year. The award for the dumbest comment ever goes to you. Wear it around your neck proudly!

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Judolisco(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13
FarmPlanetNG:

I have being looking for this comment all along. Unfortunately it has done great damage. The op needs to be banned for a year.for.spreading misinformation. That sugar isn't more than 150 Naira

Cc

Mynd44

Dominique
exactly... How u go snap 150 naira sugar call am 500 naira.... Seun is nairaland now starved of content?
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Eagba(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13
Judolisco:
oga no need to shalaye... He asked a simple question and he supported it with data.... D south easterners voted based on tribalism... There's no way Peter obi is more competent than tinubu or Atiku... He is jst younger than them....
if you say bat is more competent than po, then you're talking with sentiment.
I'll give po 35% and tinubu 12.5% ( the 12.5% comes mostly from his experience in organized crime, which he replicated in Lagos in terms of using foot soldiers to extort the populace)
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by piro2rule: 1:00pm On Feb 13
Very soon, they will say they want to create another denomination of N5000 note because N1000 is now like N100 in their eye. God help us!
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Timmi: 1:02pm On Feb 13
Localemperor:
Sugar N400
Evaporated Milk N600

This is Shege banza oo grin cheesy

Another sponsored write up from the crib of ObiZombies and Atikuthief crew members
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Judolisco(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13
Eagba:
if you say bat is more competent than po, then you're talking with sentiment.
I'll give po 35% and tinubu 12.5% ( the 12.5% comes mostly from his experience in organized crime, which he replicated in Lagos in terms of using foot soldiers to extort the populace)
I'm not talking based on any sentiments here oga..... If na performance based on 8 yrs as governor... Then Peter obi can't lace Tinubu's shoe.... I'm not a tinubu fan and I don't like his style of godfatherism.... But even fashola, ambode and sanwo-olu Tinubu's all Tinubu's children are miles better than Peter obi.... U guys voted based on tribalism in d last election.... Ur claim that u vote only competent leaders should show in your individual states with d kind of governors you've voted in the past and their performances....
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by marlow1962(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13
gasparpisciotta:
Things are really hard for a lot of people, but I keep wondering how boys continue buying ‘colos’ all the time while still complaining of bad economy
So I should not smoke my colos again because idiots voted for another idiot, even went as far as saying it is their turn. Every actions have consequences, they said they want to teach the East a lesson, now who is the teacher and who is the student?

Nigerians need to go hungry, by the time they're done fasting for 8 years, they will know food (good life) is important. For now it is their turn.

I like as North people no just put mouth, them dy on quiet hunger spree, their turn done over since.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13
gasparpisciotta:
Things are really hard for a lot of people, but I keep wondering how boys continue buying ‘colos’ all the time while still complaining of bad economy

It's addiction
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Eagba(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13
Judolisco:
I'm not talking based on any sentiments here oga..... If na performance based on 8 yrs as governor... Then Peter obi can't lace Tinubu's shoe.... I'm not a tinubu fan and I don't like his style of godfatherism.... But even fashola, ambode and sanwo-olu Tinubu's all Tinubu's children are miles better than Peter obi.... U guys voted based on tribalism in d last election.... Ur claim that u vote only competent leaders should show in your individual states with d kind of governors you've voted in the past and their performances....
Stop being small minded. With the type of Lagos revenue, any average leader would have to Lagos to Singapore. But tinubu took Lagos from Cameroon to Jamaica and you Yorubas are praising the criminal.

Po took Anambra from Barbados to a knock off Kigali.
Both are poor, but po showed more effort, parttern and frame work
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by 7brigade: 1:20pm On Feb 13
BentizilL0:
It's only Igbo I see shouting hunger...

Check the account number of people begging for money on nairaland and you'll notice 70% are Igbo, you guys no dey tire?.. cheesy

Things are hard agreed, but better day ahead..
Na ur papa wan bring better days ahead or u have the solution for better days...
U had better called ur leaders who are having a jamboree already ...u just day here dey fantasize ...d old senile drug sniffing vagabond no send u

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Timeshalltell(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13
You see that colos money so, boys must always get am even though food nor da.
gasparpisciotta:
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Eagba(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13
Judolisco:
If an average leader from Finland or Norway handled Lagos economy that tinubu made clueless, Lagos would have been better than Luxembourg

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Klington: 1:26pm On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
Make God help us for Nigeria O

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by akanjikokoro: 1:28pm On Feb 13
Walahi you are not hungry at all. With milk and sugar .
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by dettolgel: 1:32pm On Feb 13
[quote author=Basic123 post=128434294][/quote]

Your figure actually proved the opposite of what you were trying to prove. Given the poor performance of APC I expect every non tribal person to vote the candidate that is not a member of the party.

Which the south east and other zones did overwhelmly. So if the "failed" party gathers enough vote those votes are likely out of sentiment given that the evidence on ground already indicated that they have failed and that the masses do not have faith in them.

For the fact that Tinubu manages to get up to 50% vote in the SW given that his party APC has performed badly is an indication that tribal sentiment might be responsible for that.

Could also include the voting pattern of other zones this will drive home my point.

In addition, it was only the obas of the south West that threatened other tribes for not voting APC. It was also the same Yoruba elders and pastors and academic that took to the street and also insulted a sitting president and his wife. No tribe has done that.

SW was also the first and only people on record who collectively denounce their own people whose either parents is from a different tribe because of elections. grin

I fear who no fear una grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Willed042(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
igbos gave their son 89%
Yorubas gave their son 55%

Who voted based on tribalism?
I always find it very difficult to believe there are mature people who reason below iq. In South West, over 40% eligible voters are non Yoruba. Therefore the percentage he got were from his majority kinsmen. In the North East majority of them are Hausa, Fulani and also over 90% voters were muslims. Thus, the voting pattern of religious inclination played out. In the South East over 80% are are Ibo and Christians. Therefore their voting pattern. So please do not always come up with this woke mindset that the votes of the Yoruba were not splitter around ethnic inclination. We should learn how to balance propositions in a public forum with fact.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:39pm On Feb 13
TermsAC:
Okay.

But you didn't tell us what you sold to get the 1000 naira.

People talk about inflation as if it's some few people inflating the price of things and all government have to do fight them.

You have inflated your own market, so expect others to inflate their own market so that they can afford what you are selling. It is that simple.

You buy what you sell.

That's why not everyone can afford a brand new car when it was been sold at 400 naira in this same Nigeria. And not everyone could afford 8000 rice.

You that bought 1k milk and sugar probably sold 1painyt of garri at 1500 from the 800 you used to sell so you can afford the milk and sugar.

That's where balance comes in.

Inflation is not the problem falling naira value and balance of urice

The only thing government can do now is increase minimum wage so that everyone will have the purchasing power and balance things out and find a way to stabilize naira.

Increasing minimum wage will lead to inflation, further weakening the strength of the Naira.
That's basic economics.

Just like Emilokan advocating for the CBN to print more Naira to address economic issues.

We warned bigots on this forum against voting for braindead deadbeats who neither understand fiscal policy, basic economics nor have any regard for statistics.

Did they listen?

One year never run finish body done dey pepper everyone like this.

Come 2027, some people will still collect money to insult the truth and vote in another dunderhead to represent their tribe.

Shame of a nation.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Omobude244: 1:39pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
oga leave story

Which tribe voted based on tribalism?

Which tribe gave their own the highest vote?
Many of u are just uneducated or educated illiterates
So u wanted them to vote Atiku or Tinubu when it was very clear Obi is miles away better than the 2 combined🤣🤣

Let me help
Tribalism is when u have people like Adesina and uzodinma on the ballot but choosed uzodinma
Tribalism is when u have competent Obi and fraud Tinubu on the ballot but ended up choosing the fraud Tinubu.

Let me ask u a simple question
Give me 5reasons you voted Tinubu
I am waiting
Kindly note that I will verify every reason u send

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Goodnewsforlife: 1:40pm On Feb 13
Willed042:

I always find it very difficult to believe there are mature people who reason below iq. In South West, over 40% eligible voters are non Yoruba. Therefore the percentage he got were from his majority kinsmen. In the North East majority of them are Hausa, Fulani and also over 90% voters were muslims. Thus, the voting pattern of religious inclination played out. In the South East over 80% are are Ibo and Christians. Therefore their voting pattern. So please do not always come up with this woke mindset that the votes of the Yoruba were not splitter around ethnic inclination. We should learn how to balance propositions in a public forum with fact.
you are mentally slow n u have a very minute iq

U igbos voted based on tribalism n u are accusing others of what u did

That is pure madness if u ask me

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Omobude244: 1:41pm On Feb 13
Judolisco:
oga no need to shalaye... He asked a simple question and he supported it with data.... D south easterners voted based on tribalism... There's no way Peter obi is more competent than tinubu or Atiku... He is jst younger than them....
Lolz
Peter Obi is far better than Atiku and Tinubu combined
The facts are there
That u refused to see it makes u a tribal bigot
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Goodnewsforlife: 1:42pm On Feb 13
Omobude244:

Many of u are just uneducated or educated illiterates
So u wanted them to vote Atiku or Tinubu when it was very clear Obi is miles away better than the 2 combined🤣🤣

Let me help
Tribalism is when u have people like Adesina and uzodinma on the ballot but choosed uzodinma
Tribalism is when u have competent Obi and fraud Tinubu on the ballot but ended up choosing the fraud Tinubu.

Let me ask u a simple question
Give me 5reasons you voted Tinubu
I am waiting
Kindly note that I will verify every reason u send

both obi n tinubu we’re once governor

Tell me 5 things obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Omobude244: 1:43pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
both obi n tinubu we’re once governor

Tell me 5 things obi did better than tinubu as governor?

Lolz
I asked because I'm ready to provide u with enough evidence
But it's very clear u are just shalaying
When u are ready to tell yourself the truth
We can talk
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Willed042(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
you are mentally slow n u have a very minute iq

U igbos voted based on tribalism n u are accusing others of what u did

That is pure madness if u ask me
I just took my time to check your profile. Registered last year. It only tells much about u. Gone through must of comment I realize that u are a tribal slut. Any contrary comment or again the president to you comes from the Ibo. You can't even different between Ibo and Igbo to tell how low in intellect u are. I find it hard to understand why kids like u are allowed to span all treads looking for comments to tag Igbo comment. If I heard gone through your profile before now I would not have engaged such fellow like u in the first place.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by BrighterSyde: 1:51pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos should better rest

Let them talk. Unlike you yorubas who want to die in silence. The hunger that is killing you has made you silent cos na tinubu Dey power but you can open your mouth to complain about a stranger’s post.
Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by Goodnewsforlife: 1:54pm On Feb 13
BrighterSyde:

Let them talk. Unlike you yorubas who want to die in silence. The hunger that is killing you has made you silent cos na tinubu Dey power but you can open your mouth to complain about a stranger’s post.
na yorubas hunger dey kill but na igbos dey sell their children to eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.