Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails (24394 Views)

Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster / Amoah To Pastor Kobi: "Please Do Not Make Any Prophecy About Ghana Olympic Team" / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by ogawisdom(m): 10:54am On Feb 13
grin

Prophecy was 50% right

Match did not get to penalty

Forgive him he still dey learn the work grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by gigabyte13: 10:54am On Feb 13
🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂
Make una leave Yul Abeg
Na apprehentise wey just start work
Wan to dey behave like Oga.

E no no say, fake pastor work, no easy like that.
E go start on the wrong footing

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Kukutenla: 10:54am On Feb 13
Where are they dragging him to
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by charlizonto: 10:57am On Feb 13
Well, maybe in his vision,he thought Super Eagles were the one in orange Jersey

Color blindness dey happen for spiritual realms too...

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Agunesinjaweola: 10:57am On Feb 13
LoveLeadsLand:
But, a Nairalander predicted it correctly and was dragged. Nigerians hate the truth.
Beeni OO 🙄
I pray for 2:1 CIV/NIG but was rebuked
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by SuperEagles: 10:57am On Feb 13
Foolish obidient think they can insult anybody they like. That was how foolish TundeEdnut n his hoard of foolish obidient were insulting Iwobi after the match.

Lutherblaq:

https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/nigerians-drag-yul-edochie-after-his-prophecy-about-the-super-eagles-beating-ivory-coast-in-afcon-2023-finale-fails-to-come-to-pass-2.html
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by ukaface(f): 10:59am On Feb 13
But assuming his ‘ prophecy’ came true, would Nigerians start believing him as a true prophet??

Una too Dey play for this country
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Lutherblaq: 11:01am On Feb 13
SuperEagles:
Foolish obidient think they can insult anybody they like. That was how foolish TundeEdnut n his hoard of foolish obidient were insulting Iwobi after the match.

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by BBIA: 11:01am On Feb 13
Lutherblaq:
Here is the Tweet He made before the match.
That doesn't look like a tweet🥴

No be Facebook be that? 🥴
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by drimzsmoke(m): 11:02am On Feb 13
mekleelex200:
Is just funny that Nigerians (some 70%ers) are little balled beings, you left people that you should vent your anger on and you started attacking people that tried to give you small happiness or people that did nothing. Since, Nigerians no won get sense.....if I am the president I will sponsor people that will be doing give away, or be sponsoring Big brothers, so that those living in fool paradise (social media) will build house there.

Please you get idea when big brother dey start Depression won kill me!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Lutherblaq: 11:03am On Feb 13
jubrilELsudan:
END TIME FAKE PASTOR

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by drimzsmoke(m): 11:03am On Feb 13
ogawisdom:
grin

Prophecy was 50% right

Match did not get to penalty

Forgive him he still dey learn the work grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Xtraterestial: 11:05am On Feb 13
If he's at least millennial,he should know ivory coast is not a small team you can predict against like that.
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by TheMostComplex1: 11:06am On Feb 13
[quote author=Samirana360 post=128433429]This is not good for his new ministry.... That guy is on colos.... Just disgracing his father[/quote

No bi small disgrace for Sir Pete
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by geoworldedu: 11:06am On Feb 13
It's not a prophecy though.
However, becoming a pastor should not be seen as a call from a god. Rather, it should be seen as another way of entrepreneuring. It thrives well in an african country with many people still holding on to religion and calling upon one god or the other to help them, save them, keep them alive, protect them and provide for them when they have their hands, legs, the government and other humans who can help them achieve these things. The god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be amazed at the way many people are cashing out by mere using his name. He will be wishing to come out of his grave to be reincarnated and become a pastor to also cash out, but sorry, it may not be possible because of the higher rate of forced abortions and miscarriages happening in the world today grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Nyanabo(m): 11:06am On Feb 13
That's not a prophecy but a submission/opinion ... Nigerians are stupid abeg.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Mikespecialone(m): 11:07am On Feb 13
Did he call it a prophecy
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Mikespecialone(m): 11:07am On Feb 13
Nyanabo:
That's not a prophecy but a submission/opinion ... Nigerians are stupid abeg.

I tire oo
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Calitoscassius(m): 11:19am On Feb 13
ukaface:
But assuming his ‘ prophecy’ came true, would Nigerians start believing him as a true prophet??

Una too Dey play for this country
Some will definitely start believing him. That was why he did it, he took a gamble and it back fired on him.
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by AbuAeesha: 11:21am On Feb 13
some pple seem to confuse their personal opinion/thoughts with prophecies embarassed
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Coly2012(m): 11:22am On Feb 13
I dey shame for our youth of today, we can't even think right and do the needful, I much as I don't like this guy does not make me to think out of the box, what is prophecy about what he predicted,and who made him a pastor or prophet? We go just use our hand dey give people titles and office, we never come out for office wen we give tunubu we want give yul another one. Make we dey take time ooooo
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Bellotelli: 11:31am On Feb 13
Lutherblaq:
Here is the Tweet He made before the match.
Did he tell you guys that it's a prophecy?
Perhaps he only predicted just like any other person. So a pastor cannot predict in peace again?
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by thinkmoney(m): 11:34am On Feb 13
Lutherblaq:

https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/nigerians-drag-yul-edochie-after-his-prophecy-about-the-super-eagles-beating-ivory-coast-in-afcon-2023-finale-fails-to-come-to-pass-2.html
Tomorrow now I will criticize Pastor Yul Edochie and some people that only open Bible on Sundays will tell me not to criticize the anointed of God.
Anybody wey answer pastor, get followers and even perform miracles is man of God to olodo Christians.
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by begge: 11:35am On Feb 13
All dis womanizing prophet self
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by zedman1(m): 11:36am On Feb 13
debossng:
That wasn't a prophecy at all na. He only expressed his personal optimism in the national team as a patriotic Nigerian.

Where in that post did he mention prophecy. Hatred shouldn't be this clueless abeg
Exactly. Nigeria social media space is such a toxic place. At times, even something is as clear as day, once they succeed in painting it black, the crowd just follow. I was expecting to see a prophecy like they usually do but no, Yul, just like many including the ones attacking him, made same simple positive assertions concerning the Super eagles. We just like noise.
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Jayhome24: 11:37am On Feb 13
JealousCobra:
Yulsless Yul. . . . hahahaha grin grin

No joy for this country. . !

What made him useless? Even at his uselessness as you claimed he is 1,000 time better, popular, destiny favoured than you.

Bro tell us your name and let's see who sabi you?

I know majority of you are angry with him simply he refused to support your packaged fraud called obi even some of you wish Yul death but God pass you all evil, bittered and satanic obidients shit.

Either you and you evil gang like it or not Tinubu will rule for 8 full years so if you like go and kill Yul if you have the power to do it and let's see.

Yul, biko nothing do you, you are not the first to predicted and it failed so whoever not happy with you can kill him or ?
herself.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Negroid001(m): 11:39am On Feb 13
LoveLeadsLand:
But, a Nairalander predicted it correctly and was dragged. Nigerians hate the truth.

Exactly, Ipredicted the exact score.
I'm more credible than all the fake prophets in this country.
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Tochj(m): 11:49am On Feb 13
Yul did not say He is a pastor
He opened a you tube for sermon
mind you, everyone has a right to preach
Again He only make a prediction
He didn't say
God said.
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Donedeal1(m): 11:53am On Feb 13
Predicted never a prophecy.
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Swanzi(m): 11:56am On Feb 13
So You really wanted to win Afcon without light? C'est
NEPA possible grin
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Streetmovement(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Everybody now na him God call, as God no call me make I dey where I dey o grin
Re: AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails by Uhaniced: 12:10pm On Feb 13
NOTHING LIKE MEN OF GOD IN NIGERIA 🇳🇬!
WHAT WE HAVE IS
MEN OF GOVERNMENT OF THE DAY (G O D)!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Champions League Group Stage Draw Date, Time And Pots As Arsenal Await Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.