Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Heartbreak! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak! (540 Views)

Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak! by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Feb 13
No, I'm not heartbroken—I don't even have a free heart to spare let alone made available to be broken. Me that wasn't bothered when Nigeria lost to Ivory Coast. I'm at a point I'm almost emotionally detached from everything. This helps my mental health.

Read this in bold and remember it for the rest of your life.

YOU BREAK A MAN'S HEART BY TELLING HIM LIES. (MEN HATE LIES).

INVARIABLY

YOU BREAK A WOMAN'S HEART BY TELLING HER THE TRUTH. (WOMEN HATE THE TRUTH).

This is why those of us who have built our love life on honesty always suffer in the end.

Open Tiktok or YouTube and search for "Grandpa—good morning cowards." Watch that short video and you'll laugh at how women were hurt by the truth, but no man said a word at what that blunt grandpa said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak! by Haakeem(m): 10:34am On Feb 13
Continue 📖
Re: Heartbreak! by CandidAdmin(m): 10:53am On Feb 13
Generalizing? But anyways...
... Word!
Re: Heartbreak! by Goodlady(f): 11:01am On Feb 13
CandidAdmin:
Generalizing?
But anyways...

... Word!
You sef know this was targeted at women. Some boys here their life has spoilt like the op. They are laughing in tears!
See him mentioning Nigeria's loss as yardstick for his bravery!
Bloody teenage carrot 🥕 prîck boy!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak! by CandidAdmin(m): 11:37am On Feb 13
Goodlady:

You sef know this was targeted at women. Some boys here their life has spoilt like the op. They are laughing in tears!
Bloody teenage carrot prick boy

You didn't use your fav meme
Re: Heartbreak! by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13
Goodlady:

Bloody teenage carrot 🥕 prîck boy!
You sound bitter. Most of your fellow lesbians don't act this way. I have nothing against women. I hope all is fine in your life? If you need someone to talk to, let me know. No need for abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak! by SuperOnyi: 2:26pm On Feb 13
shocked

The truth will always set me free, I hate lies as much as I hate lack of freedom.
Re: Heartbreak! by abba190: 3:55pm On Feb 13
SuperOnyi:
shocked

The truth will always set me free, I hate lies as much as I hate lack of freedom.
superonyi how is it going?
Re: Heartbreak! by SuperOnyi: 9:05pm On Feb 13
abba190:
superonyi how is it going?

shocked

Going strong inshallah, and you?
Re: Heartbreak! by abba190: 10:24pm On Feb 13
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Going strong inshallah, and you?
things r hard
Re: Heartbreak! by SuperOnyi: 6:46am On Feb 14
abba190:
things r hard

shocked

Of course, it is — we imprisoned Nnamdi Kanu for saying the truth and voted APC. It will only get harder, may God help the good people in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. / What Is The Reason? / Ogus Baba - What Can I Expect From Marriage? Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.