Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) (32296 Views)

Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13
Watianoengineer:
Let's forgive him even though the rubbish they played cut my ticket
go find work do, no em send u go gamble
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by 123yes(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13
kokoA:
We forgive him but I use God beg any other coach after Peisero not to invite him again.
No they will invite you to replace him. Lazy suffer head youth. Stay and be mocking someone that the whole wide world know. Oga who you be. Tell us you impact to this nation.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by beejay85: 4:44pm On Feb 13
9jatriot:
A lot of people who criticize Iwobi do so because he is a soft target. The fact is, he actually played very well in this tournament.
This is what I wrote about him in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7997465/only-one-appreciates-role-alex

In addition, Iwobi doesn't like to have a red card which will affect d teams balance like in d WC qualifiers..
A decent midfielder who can do me no wrong
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Seagodess(f): 4:47pm On Feb 13
richiemcgold:
Iwobi was never a creative midfielder. We shouldn't be expecting what he can't offer. A kind of creative midfielder we need for this current team is a player with Mikel obi's style of play.
mikel obi of 2005.. pls be corrected
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Rebuke: 4:47pm On Feb 13
Okoroawusa:
Okay but they shouldn't invite him again. He doesn't know what he is playing again.

Okay, drop yhur contact or any of yhur family members that can replace him. Noise noise Nigerians🤷🤷🤷

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by kokoA(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13
123yes:
No they will invite you to replace him. Lazy suffer head youth. Stay and be mocking someone that the whole wide world know. Oga who you be. Tell us you impact to this nation.
You don finis? Oya pass the mic. Agbaya! grin
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Alliswell248: 4:50pm On Feb 13
We know the winner when it comes to insult..
We know the winner when it comes to votes..

Lets them keep making noise and not thinking of how to build bridge....

Inec don't count noise.....

Emergency lovers of Nigeria....

Jokers want to rule Nigeria....

Kole work
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13
Carry face like lucky dube, nonsense
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13
Make I nor talk sha.
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13
Okoroawusa:
Okay but they shouldn't invite him again. He doesn't know what he is playing again.

And invite you
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13
kokoA:
We forgive him but I use God beg any other coach after Peisero not to invite him again.
Become Nigeria next coach na.
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13
Malroux:
Iwobi flopped just like Tinubu.
His flop is your best performance in life

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13
Gadafii:
Iwobi played thru out the entire games like he was bigger than super eagles or CAf, sluggish and couldn’t even distribute or intercept passes, osimhen was mostly isola tree s up front no one to supply him, many times he had to come deep into the midfield which wasn’t supposed to be so

Iwobi should be relieved from the squad,he has done his best, bye

Why them no pick you? You no Sabi ball obviously
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by GUNITGuy: 4:56pm On Feb 13
This guy just want to play football because of Okocha ....
He doesn't know that those ones played for fun and Talents not even discipline...
Football is likely not his calling he needs to join APC were we have Alot of his kinds
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Maobichek: 4:56pm On Feb 13
Mabouchibunmi:
Arguably our best player in this tournament

Iwobi tried but many players like Ekong, Onyeka, Nwabali, Simon, Bassey, Lookman, Ajaiyi, etc were far more better than him.
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13
bnanny:
Mtcheeww eye service from this minister. Everyone watch this tournament and we saw how sluggish he played. Never tackle his openents, no accurate pass, we all saw it. I know this minister don't care it's all about eye service.
His I don't care attitude on the field will get this coach sack.

Is your name everyone. Depressed human beings full nairaland
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by chinchum(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13
People who have not achieved anything with their lives will be trolling others to feel good.

It is okay to have issues with his pattern of play, but trolling and cyber bullying on his page is madness IMO.

We can lay the complaints and ask him to be replaced.
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:57pm On Feb 13
Allsmilez999:
If not for corruption in NFF, wetin iwobi and that aboki dey find for first team?

If no be corruption, how them take born you
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13
Popesuccess:
I don't support bully but we need to get a better player for his position.

Obviously not you. You niggas should grow up
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13
GanagiBitrus:
We went with the best squad at our disposal & they collectively tried their best.
Afterall they were initially tagged Super Chickens & nobody expected them to get to the Final.

People are just looking for who to vent their anger & frustrations on.

When Tinubu still dey here we dey find easy target to vent anger on as though Iwobi is the problem of the entire Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13
Madeu:
Any player that had a woeful performance that cost the team a lot should be criticise.
Iwobi doesn't expect us to praise him for that lackluster show. He should know better.
Your praises isn't needed. So keep it to yourself and move on with life
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by nospmoht(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13
Sheggy13:

Lol, you know nothing about football then. No offence intended.
You are not even in the technical team with all the things you know about football. Shut up
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Ubdavis(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13
Watianoengineer:
Let's forgive him even though the rubbish they played cut my tickeit

Forgive a sinless man?
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Ubdavis(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13
Some Nigerians are like headless mobs
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by leathalbeast: 5:07pm On Feb 13
kokoA:
oh shut up, can u even kick a ball. Learn to appreciate your players.
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by kokoA(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13
leathalbeast:
oh shut up, can u even kick a ball. Learn to appreciate your players.
I appreciate Ekon, I appreciate Lookman, I appreciate Nwabali, I appreciate Osimhen, I don't appreciate Iwobi. Is it by force?
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by iamtardey: 5:10pm On Feb 13
Nigeria search for Creative midfielder…
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by 123yes(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13
kokoA:
You don finis? Oya pass the mic. Agbaya! grin
mmeee
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Felaincarnated: 5:21pm On Feb 13
I no understand d craze with players for dreadlocks. They are unserious set of players. Just negodi Chelsea fc
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Geofavor(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13
richiemcgold:
Iwobi was never a creative midfielder. We shouldn't be expecting what he can't offer. A kind of creative midfielder we need for this current team is a player with Mikel obi's style of play.
I thought you were making some sense until you mentioned Mikel. Mikel was a defensive player.

Maybe Nigeria needs a Mikel to play 4, but certainly not 10. Nigeria needs to produce like two more Okochas to man that attacking midfield. We've not had such a player since JJ. Our defenders and attackers have been quite okay, but midfielders have been below par.
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Obakoolex(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13
But why did the handsome guy move from a cutie to drugged Stony look alike.
Why his face always stoney like an addict undecided
Re: AFCON: Alex Iwobi Meets With Minister Of Sport, Sen. John Ehoh (picture, Video) by Brash7: 5:34pm On Feb 13
It's only foolish and braindead idiots that attackerd Iwobi. Clowns with herd mentality who can't think for themselves but join the online mob to attack the guy. He was our most creative midfielder and he made brilliant passes especially in the Cameron match.

9jatriot:
A lot of people who criticize Iwobi do so because he is a soft target. The fact is, he actually played very well in this tournament.
This is what I wrote about him in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7997465/only-one-appreciates-role-alex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers Wins First NPFL Title After 32 Years [photos] / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.