Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon (25781 Views)

Honor 8A Pro Gets New Name To Honor 8A Prime In Russia / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Ekpekus(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:
Is there any way I can get it back?
Please someone should help me.
Unfortunately it is gone... reminds me when I lost my Blackberry phone in a taxi... the thing dey pain sha
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Pat081: 7:26pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:
call the number
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by FarmPlanetNG: 7:27pm On Feb 13
Giftedhand47:

6k. Ready if you are
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13
Adewale1603:
Some people can be so careless Sha, like how do you do it. I've never lost a phone for once in my entire life

The day u go lost am, e go shock u. Dey make mouth...

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Nonexisting: 7:27pm On Feb 13
Find small money give to one of these boys that parade themselves as traditionalists. Whoever has your phone will call you in a few minutes to return it. I never believed in that until it worked when someone I know did it.

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by OkukoIgbo: 7:27pm On Feb 13
ghighies:

I screenshot this on nairaland recently, don't know how legit it is though, but you can try this out.

Good luck

what of the moniker of the screenshot message?
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Sirianese: 7:28pm On Feb 13
Wealthoptulent:

@ bolded: ur HUAWEI is in the Hands of YAHWEEH , pray to him... i doubt PHONES are easy to Track in 9ja and be retrieved

If Yahweh decide to fúck you up now you go begin search for deliverance upandan
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13
To even be a good samaritan in these trying times is hard but if BABA GOD touch the person heart it might get back to u. Maybe that phone go put u for trouble in future. Try see the good in it. Maybe u a masturbator and them use these avenue chill ur hand small

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by FireUpNow(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13
Pussyisgud:
In this tinubu time? It's fucking gone bro just forget it and go and get new phone.
The person wey pick am now go just sell am use am buy quarter bag of rice and make better stew with plenty fish and meat for house.

The owner of the phone will cry blood after reading your comment. Chai!!!!
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by OkukoIgbo: 7:31pm On Feb 13
AmGreat1234:
Do you have the IMEI number of the phone? If yes, chat me up let me track the thief for you.

He lost the phone, he never said any third party was involved, I am surprised how thief got involved or are you the one in this pleximeoulgsi ?
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by SirLakes: 7:32pm On Feb 13
If you have intruder app now you go don see the face of the thief in your email I'm sure e go don try some random unlock password or patterns by now if your phone is locked
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by SirLakes: 7:35pm On Feb 13
OkukoIgbo:

He lost the phone, he never said any third party was involved, I am surprised how thief got involved or are you the one in this pleximeoulgsi ?

So the person wey pick the phone na wetin....abi the phone just vanished by itself
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by OkukoIgbo: 7:36pm On Feb 13
Giftedhand47:

He will pay another person a higher amount to track you if you continue on this your deed.
fraud is bad
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Verbtips(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13
Try go see eyes of the gods them go locate am for you gringringrin
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by ipobarecriminals: 7:45pm On Feb 13
grin ehy backyard deal? Tell him here so that others will contact u
Rang3rman2:

You can private chat me via 07018892001. I will implore those discouraging the victim to stop. We should be our brothers and sisters keepers,please.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Fiscabally(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13
spartachico:
It's high time for android producers to step up ,imagine you steal iPhone with iCloud ,how do you make it work without the iCloud ,despite you wipe the phone but android ,just wipe it off and the phone works well for the new user ,why would I buy Android of 200k and there is no protection over it if stolen.

Even apple iCloud can be bypassed.
Many we don fix!

I am a software techie

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by spartachico(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13
Imagine copying the number and keep somewhere and using the phone for 1 to 3 years before it got stolen would you still have it ,you'll barely have the phone box talk less of the piece of paper ,it's stress bro
sekundosekundo:

If you're using an android phone just copy the imei number somewhere that's the only thing that can save you in a situation like this.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Adewale1603(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13
Gentlesoul2021:

The day u go lost am, e go shock u. Dey make mouth...
I don't think so, cos I've never for once lost any of my property before, except only if it been forcefully collected on gun point by robbers
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by spartachico(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13
Bro forget that thing ,bypassing iCloud is possible but we all know what happen afterwards ,that iPhone will never remain the same and it will keep jumping from one issues to the other ,I be computer village graduate before going to further more in lasu
Fiscabally:

Even apple iCloud can be bypassed.
Many we don fix!

I am a software technician

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by tunde1200(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13
Sorry otilor
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by theredaddy: 8:05pm On Feb 13
Whalis:

Report tell police that it was stolen at gunpoint. They will take money from you to track the armed robber. Any day they catch him let him exonerate himself that he didn't get it via robbery. This will cost u about 40k
This money will be refunded to you when the robber is caught. Na so I take recover mine.

olopa refund grin grin joke of the week

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by MasterTeeUSA: 8:15pm On Feb 13
If you don't have a finder app on it...post a publication and offer reward...pray someone notices and bring it back. Check the company's website to see if there are other ways to track it with your number. Good luck

Nitah1:
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Love800(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13
I think dat itel is p40, right?
ArcSEMPECJ:
Hmmmm....I went to buy phone just yesterday and I confirmed they the cheapest android phone now ITEL with 3G network sells at #58,000

So sorry , to buy a good phone now, you must start from #120k ....

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Love800(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13
Intruder app for were?
SirLakes:
If you have intruder app now you go don see the face of the thief in your email I'm sure e go don try some random unlock password or patterns by now if your phone is locked
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Whalis: 8:22pm On Feb 13
theredaddy:

olopa refund grin grin joke of the week
The person who stole the phone will refund you before settlement starts. Not Police.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by wunmite06(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13
Kindly contact this number 09014566031 on WhatsApp for him to track the phone for you.
Nitah1:

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Offpoint1: 8:24pm On Feb 13
motionarena:
Same way i forgot the iphone13 pro I recently got for 780k in an uber.

But the angel was kind enough to return it.
Uber can't escape with your stuff naw, as long as you remember shortly before he picks another passenger.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Offpoint1: 8:26pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:
Baba just dial the number, if he rings then your phone is safe. If it's switched off, forget about it.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by just2endowed: 8:29pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:

If you have the imei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which BIS Subscription Works On Iphone / TECNO CAMON 19 Mondrian Edition Among Top 3 Interesting Phones In 2022 / A Nairalander's Account Of The Itel Mobile Fans Hangout In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.